What's new

My thoughts on the Lahore attacks

Your argument seems flawed. You accuse IA of creating Jihadi organisations in Kashmir to do the dirty work, now using the same logic it should be said PA also creates its own jihadi organisations in NWFP to do the dirty work.

Blaming IA for both Kashmir and NWFP show pure hatred and not logic.

There's a sticky in the forum where a US intel official acknowledges the Indians are supporting Jihadi elements in NWFP.

There is proof in the thread from HRW that the Indian Army creates Jihadi outfits to discredit Pakistan in Kashmir.

This is not hatred, this is fact.

I did not deny that the Pakistan Army has created Jihadi groups. My point was that Hindus have been proven to support these radical Jihadi Muslims to carry out operations that benefit India. It's quite possible this happened in Lahore, therefore, since Pakistan did not benefit.

My point was that Hindus have been proven to support these radical Jihadi Muslims to carry out operations that benefit India. It's quite possible this happened in Lahore, therefore, since Pakistan did not benefit.

It would have made more sense had u used words "Indians (And not Hindus) have been proven......."

You are forgetting third dimension i.e. Terrorists. The question is not only of Gain to India or Pakistan. In Lahore only party that gained were Terrorists.

Pakistan was not a gainer for obvious reasons. So far as India is concerned we are only interested in bringing to book those involved in 26/11 and making sure that such incidents do not recur in future. This incident has shifted the focus from 26/11 and allowed Pakistan to say that see we are also victims of terrorism. Strong and peaceful Pakistan will serve India's interests.

There's a sticky in the forum where a US intel official acknowledges the Indians are supporting Jihadi elements in NWFP.

There is proof in the thread from HRW that the Indian Army creates Jihadi outfits to discredit Pakistan in Kashmir.

This is not hatred, this is fact.

I did not deny that the Pakistan Army has created Jihadi groups. My point was that Hindus have been proven to support these radical Jihadi Muslims to carry out operations that benefit India. It's quite possible this happened in Lahore, therefore, since Pakistan did not benefit.

And also as you pointed out, the Northern Alliance contained many figures that were 'Islamic extremists' in their own right, and almost all were criminals and warlords. Therefore this argument of 'India cannot support Islamic extremists' is inherently flawed since they have done so in the past.

Ignoring the Islamic extremist component of the NA, what reason did India have for supporting warlords and mass murderers? They would inevitably destabilize Afghanistan and that would have regional repercussions, which is the justification used by Indians against possible support for Taliban groups fighting the Pakistani state.

India has made bedfellows of similarly 'unnatural allies' in the past.

The hatred towards Pakistan and the desire to damage it far outweighs any other consideration in Indian policy makers.

^The fact is that India is not supporting these movements, which are the creations of your own state.

Believe it or not, they really are. So I suggest that you guys follow the news reports rather than manufacture conspiracy theories to somehow make India share the blame for whatever is happening in your country.

^The fact is that India is not supporting these movements, which are the creations of your own state.

Believe it or not, they really are. So I suggest that you guys follow the news reports rather than manufacture conspiracy theories to somehow make India share the blame for whatever is happening in your country.

No conspiracy theory in my post - I merely pointed out that which is historical fact, Indian support for the NA, and used that to point out why a particular argument against possible Indian support for the Taliban is flawed.

As to Indian machinations against Pakistan and the stated positions of her leadership against Pakistan, those are also a matter of historical record. One only has to read analysts such as B Raman and others, and read between the lines of IA officers such as Delta to realize that the desire to weaken Pakistan still thrives in official Indian quarters.

Back
Top Bottom