What's new

My short visit to Punjab...

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As planned I had to go to Islamabad on August 2nd due to some official work.

I hate morning flights, but no option so had to take the flight which took off 0700 morning. When landed on BB Int'l Airport at around 9, we had to wait for a little as there was no parking space for plane. Pilot switched off engines, then tugs took the plane to parking space... When came out of plane.... the temperature was high in contrast to my expectations.

Anyways, got free from official work during 2nd half, then headed towards Faisalabad where my khala lives. Took the motorway (I love Nawaz Sharif just bcaz of Motorway). It took around a bit more than 3 hours to reach at Faisalabad.

Spent two days in faisalabad, as there was tooooo hot outside and was not ready to go outside from house.

Yesterday, I traveled to Gujranwala (taking the route of Sheikhupura. till sheikhupura the road was very good and smooth, but after that naa poochoooo).

Stayed in Gujranwala for about one hour then headed to Lahore where my another Khala lives. Then came back to Faisalabad, as I had to take flight for Karachi today morning.

You must be thinking why I spent more time with my Khala at Faisalabad.. Hain na?? Aray bhai mera Sasuraaal bhi hai.. samjha karoo.. My family was already there for the last 10 days, and I had to take them back with me...

Anyways... Two things that bothered me a lot...

1. Loadshedding (Azaab e Ilahi).

2. Low voltage, therefore ACs were not working properly.

The load shedding schedule was very painful... 1 hour rest and 1 hour load shedding... total 7 hours a day....

Thanks God....... I am back to Karachi... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

nice trip mam were are pics ?

Aray yaar main iss mamlay main bohat kaam chor hoon... waisay bhi camera begum kay paas tha, however I made a short video of salt range on Motorway using my mobile phone. I ll upload and post the same.

PeShaWar b ana tha na yaar :( ik hour he laghta !!

Yaar peshawar schedule main nahi thaa. I know its about 1 hour. Whenever we come to Peshawar, take the return flight from Islamabad to come back on same day.. and Near nowshera, there is a fish spot on river... I love that place and food..

Anyways, I ll tell you when I ll visit peshawar next time. surely we will meet there.. :cheers:

Two more things which really annoy me are:

1. Khota rerha / tanga...

2. Cycle

I cannot drive on roads of Punjab, as both of them are 'brake fail' vehicles, and you never know when they will take the turn and will come in front of you....

Another creature which I noticed this time was these new type CNG rickshaw... Most of unemployed people have bought these rickshaws .... good thing, but they do not have any traffic sense... bad thing...
The reason seems that they used to ride bikes before, now they are driving rickshaws..

tum to apny kam ki cheezy dhundhta rehta hai her jaga main ne MAN likhna tha bachy ungli phisal gai hahahahahaa

Imran bhai aap ki ungli phisli aur mera sex change kar gaee :rofl:

ungli kaboo main rakhain yaar, khatarnaak maloom hoti hai.. :lol:

Waisay, I had various plans, but could not trigger them as garmi aur ooper say load shedding nay matt mari huee thee yaar... I really salute the people living in Punjab...

Imran bhai aap ki ungli phisli aur mera sex change kar gaee :rofl:

ungli kaboo main rakhain yaar, khatarnaak maloom hoti hai.. :lol:

bhai jee M OR N sath sath hai keyboard main phisal jati hai per problem ungli main nhi KHAN BABY MAIN HAI JO UNDERWEARE SE BAHIR HOTA JA RAHA HAI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhai jee M OR N sath sath hai keyboard main phisal jati hai per problem ungli main nhi KHAN BABY MAIN HAI JO UNDERWEARE SE BAHIR HOTA JA RAHA HAI :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ooh control karo Imran paa ji.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom