What's new

My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My Question? Why Pakistan reducing ballistic missile ranges, previously publicly announced.

1- May be those ranges were smaller than previously announced to begin with.

2- Technology getting more sophisticated.

Launching a missile to 2400km range in optimal trajectory is good. Launching the same missile, with few upgrades, to 1500km range with depressed trajectory path is better and requires more sophistication.

Whatever may be the case, Pakistan has achieved complete and utter deterrence vis-a-vis india as our nuclear-tipped missiles can reck havoc & total annihilation in each and every last inch of the cursed hindu land, if the needs arises!!

I believe that even with depressed flight path, Shaheen series can reach the range of 2750km...and this covers all indian mainland.

(The test video of shaheen III showed what some suspect a demonstration of a depressed trajectory launch).

on.

Whatever may be the case, Pakistan has achieved complete and utter deterrence vis-a-vis india as our nuclear-tipped missiles can reck havoc & total annihilation in each and every last inch of the cursed hindu land, if the needs arises!!
For such kind of reply, I was handed 3 negative rating and a ban of 10 days.. Wonder what mods are thinking....

Keep building, keep improving

I have confidence in our military planners

A long time ago they understood we have limited funds so although for ego a missile that has a range of e.g 10,000 is important
but it is not critical it will come with time

What is critical today is MIRV, its survivability, its depressed trajectory, its all the things that ensure that we can hit, hurt and destroy india

Get over the range factor and ensure india can be destroyed

1- May be those ranges were smaller than previously announced to begin with.

2- Technology getting more sophisticated.

Launching a missile to 2400km range in optimal trajectory is good. Launching the same missile, with few upgrades, to 1500km range with depressed trajectory path is better and requires more sophistication.

I believe that even with depressed flight path, Shaheen series can reach the range of 2750km...and this covers all indian mainland.

(The test video of shaheen III showed what some suspect a demonstration of a depressed trajectory launch).
Too much of mental masturbation ...yea while shaheen or Samosa is Flying in to our landscape our military will be doing Yoga and pray for wellness of our Neighbors...

Keep building, keep improving

I have confidence in our military planners

A long time ago they understood we have limited funds so although for ego a missile that has a range of e.g 10,000 is important
but it is not critical it will come with time

What is critical today is MIRV, its survivability, its depressed trajectory, its all the things that ensure that we can hit, hurt and destroy india

Get over the range factor and ensure india can be destroyed

Personally, I'm not in favor of focusing our defence on just one or two nations.
We should have the capability to strike our enemies regardless of their distance from us. This is what ensures protection against an attack. This is a major reason why NATO is not rushing out to attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

This is just my opinion though.

For such kind of reply, I was handed 3 negative rating and a ban of 10 days.. Wonder what mods are thinking....
Lol deserved it.
Be genorous this is a Pakistani forum. Bharati forums directly IP bans Pakistanis without any reasoning.

Lol deserved it.
Be genorous this is a Pakistani forum. Bharati forums directly IP bans Pakistanis without any reasoning.

So basically without knowing my offence, you hand me the judgement...

So basically without knowing my offence, you hand me the judgement...
I also got the 10 day ban for calling india rape capital while trolling nair. So there's that. Be generous that you didn't get an IP ban.

Back
Top Bottom