What's new

My opinion on pakistan and bollywood : agree or disagree?

Bollywood is a strong instrument to de radicalize the pakistani society?

• Agree

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

relativiti

Reaction score
Well my stay on this forum has been long enough to know the choices of pakistani members regarding bollywood. But yesterday night something strange idea came up in my head. You know bollywood's type of stories are mostly related to human relations especially a man's with a woman's and I personally believe thats the most important in life. So I thought why not use the bollywood as an instrument to de-radicalize the pakistani society. Almost all the films of bollywood depicts that in the end the right always prevails over the wrong. The blitz of bollywood and how they depict a hero's behaviour towards a heroin for example in the movie wanted Salman's attitude towards Ayesha and in many films which show hero rescues the heroin from rape etc etc are in fact the right things to do irrespective of if you are a thug or a cop or a billionaire or the religion you belong. As far as the religious part goes bollywood movies rarely touch on that matter and if it does its ultimately for a noble humanitarian cause and also pakistan censor board is there to look after it. I also know that a sizable portion of the population watches these flicks and I believe that bollywood can be a supreme tool from barring them taking up AKs and RPGs and. Even though they may not have a very bright future but their belief on bollywood will force them to do small jobs even if it barely meet ends but with a hope that one day he/she'll become a billionaire or at least a happy man/woman, but not take up arms. The depictions of bollywood however Utopian maybe but at the end it shows that everything becomes good at the end. The way bollywood captures the imagination of human mind is something quite extraordinary I feel it would be better for an average pakistani to have more love-bollywood feeling than hate-india or anti-americanism or running their imagination wild on conspiracy theories about the world bent on destroying pakistan as in the end what will matter is what did you do to make the lives of your loved ones better especially the next generation. Its better to spend the life dreaming about when I'll meet my true life partner and go to swiss honeymoon rather than dreaming to kill people just because some mullah tells me to do or beleiving that i must defend MY God's name and throwing away my life just like a defunct light bulb. Also the pakistanis enjoy a tremendous advantage over the rest of the world as there is hardly any language barrier. You will be amazed to see the bollywood's effect on the entire African continent even though they don't understand a word and many are illiterate. I believe pakistanis should embrace this bollywood effect as it has so far worked on Indian soil......

Bollywood bring India's Indianism while taliban bring Arab's Wahabiesm, Pakistan have it's own great culture Sufiesm & it must be protected, it can unite people of Pakistan.

Bhad mein jay Bollywood.Zen & haniya from Pak just visited india. Look forward for some cool pushto stuff.

Bollywood bring India's Indianism while taliban bring Arab's Wahabiesm, Pakistan have it's own great culture Sufiesm & it must be protected, it can unite people of Pakistan.
When you see the present state of Pakistan
Do you really think Sufiesm Is/Was pakistani culture?

false flag!!

thoda uncha lehrana.. False Flag tera. I am currently in Haryana, India. regarding my comments. Bollywood is producing **** from last 1 year. Except "Delhi Belly" there is hardly any movie to watch again in my bachelor quarter.

kher chodo.

@ Pak. Members. I just seen the video of " Bibi Sonam Jaanem" ... plz recommend me few other like them.

@ Indian Members ; Just go through the above song. u will understand why we want them in India.

Back
Top Bottom