Evil Genius

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salaam Everyone
I am new here on Defence.pk
I am from Sahiwal, student of 1st year.
My dream is to join Pak Army by PMA L/C.
LOVE PAK ARMY

My name is wiki. I am new user. why i joined this forum? I think in Pakistan, defense dpt is only one dpt which i can trust because of their discipline and merit. I am straightforward guy. I love, respect and care about my country's people and think about our basic rights and also fight for them. I have liberal and positive thoughts and also believe and do some basic practice of our religion (ISLAM) on daily basis.

Salam to all new friends, I want ask one question, I have given two interviews in 2014 for the post of QA (Mechanical Engineer). After 1st interview, three (3) candidates were selected for the final interview included me but in final interview i was only one who given the final interview. My interview was awesome. Interviewer said to me you were only considered for this post rest of two candidates were not selected because of their absence. Me and interviewer were positive, i was at that moment and waiting for final call but unfortunately i didn't. Anybody know about this matter kindly share with me.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom