What's new

My hometown Parachinar was attacked and I'm heartbroken by your silence

I don't think FATA was barelvi? Anyway deobandis have taken over mosques in punjab as well, especially in urban areas. Apparently you need master degree in arabic to be appointed as mullah in DHA Lahore, likely same is the case in ISB. Barelvi moulvis now limited to rural areas where they give sermon in punjabi and can't compete with deobandis with arabic language master degrees gotten in arab countries with petro dollars.
Yes, its all due to heavily funded and Barelvi were left behind. But, Hanfi fiqh is reviving and slowly coming back.

Yes, its all due to heavily funded and Barelvi were left behind. But, Hanfi fiqh is reviving and slowly coming back.

Ask the Satanic Republic to send funding to our Barelvis. Send some Riyals to me too, I'm gonna kill a cat, build a shrine on its grave and make money. You may also come to hold your freaky gatherings and in the end you will walk on four feet and show me how to bark. I'm gonna make your video and post on YouTube.

Yes , I always do.

Don't lie. You don't ignore Malik Alashter.

Mwm is running this show on Iran behalf it's not sectarian but geopolitics assault on Pakistan by proxy war but consequences for Iran very devastating in future as they are badly exposed and as far as Pakistani establishment Iran is now no go area for Pakistan.

Cut Iranian limbs at Yemen and Syria; that's the only way to shut the loser up.

Let Kurds make Kurdistan in Iraq and get Iranian Kurds to rise for freedom.

Unless you keep them busy, they will keep bothering you.

Everything wrong is with Sunnis, with Pakistan Army, with Gen. Zia and with Sunni religious seminaries...

No, never said that anything was wrong with Sunnis, Sunni Madrassahs or with Pak Army ...

you're finding all faults with us.

Who is us ?? trying to hide behind Sunni umbrella now, Jhangvi fanboy ?

Have you forgotten how your beloved Lashkar e Jhangvi, targeting a Mehfil e Milad, assassinated almost entire Sunni Barelvi leadership in a bomb attack on 11th April 2006, in your city ... ?

LeJ has waged incessant destructive attacks on the state of Pakistan, Pakistan Army and Barelvi worship places

Who are you trying to fool, Jhangvi fanboy?

Mwm is running this show on Iran behalf it's not sectarian but geopolitics assault on Pakistan by proxy war but consequences for Iran very devastating in future as they are badly exposed and as far as Pakistani establishment Iran is now no go area for Pakistan.
Pakistan is destroyed from inside due to terrorism , but our nation always look for enemy outside. Tragedy. Keep goin...

Who is us ?? trying to hide behind Sunni umbrella now, Jhangvi fanboy ?

Have you forgotten how your beloved Lashkar e Jhangvi, targeting a Mehfil e Milad, assassinated almost entire Sunni Barelvi leadership in a bomb attack on 11th April 2006, in your city ... ?

LeJ has waged incessant destructive attacks on the state of Pakistan, Pakistan Army and Barelvi worship places

Who are you trying to fool, Jhangvi fanboy?

'Us' means we Sunnis, the majority mainstream of Muslims in Pakistan. We do not practice Taqiyyah. Like you are living under the umbrella of it.

Pakistan army is monitoring with extreme alertness what is going on in particular how this anti army sit ins are spreading in major cities action about to commence against foreign funded proxies soon Raed ul fassad moving towards its most difficult phase long live army and Pakistan

Pakistan is destroyed from inside due to terrorism , but our nation always look for enemy outside. Tragedy. Keep goin...

And the traitors like you are always up to hiding the external enemy because it's your sectarian Lord.

Pakistan army is monitoring with extreme alertness what is going on in particular how this anti army sit ins are spreading in major cities action about to commence against foreign funded proxies soon Raed ul fassad moving towards its most difficult phase long live army and Pakistan
Punjab need operation clean up like Karachi. And PMLn is not allowing. Country need across the board operation. Same in KPK. Otherwise informer everywhere. If shia is found in terrorist activity ...guilty hang him.

Punjab need operation clean up like Karachi. And PMLn is not allowing. Country need across the board operation.

Lol, Parachinar was attacked but Punjab needs operation. What a brain full of bugs!

'Us' means we Sunnis, the majority mainstream of Muslims in Pakistan. We do not practice Taqiyyah. Like you are living under the umbrella of it.

"You" and your beloved "LeJ" do not represent the majority mainstream of Sunnis, fortunately ... So, Stop lying ... You guys are heretics .. You guys are terrorists

Back
Top Bottom