What's new

My hometown Parachinar was attacked and I'm heartbroken by your silence

When hatred, bigotry and narrow mindedness is deeply seated in the hearts of people, they never change. They are صم بکم عمی (summum, bukmun, umyun); let them stay as haters and even terrorists if they want to be. Let them go to hell if they insist upon it!

When hatred, bigotry and narrow mindedness is deeply seated in the hearts of people, they never change. They are صم بکم عمی (summum, bukmun, umyun); let them stay as haters and even terrorists if they want to be. Let them go to hell if they insist upon it!
you just described your self

Wahabi scum you'll destroy Pakistan with your hate.

Stop lying. I've been watching since yesterday, you're finding all faults with us. All terrorist groups are hiding in our lines; you lot are sinless pretty angels. And the country that you revere as the most sacred place on earth is also perfect.

There's nothing but generalisation that you and your cronies in this forum have been doing. And I swear to God, I've never met a single person from your community who ever admitted that they also have some faults, they also have terrorists who are on the payroll of Iranian government and are involved in target killing of sunnis.

In Karachi where I live, Muharram is the month which comes with tensions and stress. There are no go areas with armed 'Hussaini comrades' at Soldier Bazar, Jafar Tayar Society, Incholi and many many others. It seems Karachi has been taken over by some Iranian Army. Now why the hell you create such scenes in a country which doesn't have your 'democratic majority'? Why do you instigate others with your fiery songs and speeches over the loud speakers during days and nights? Why do you give the Indian/Iranian sponsored terrorists excuse to launch an attack and spread chaos in the country? Is there anything called peace and calm in your holy book?

Why is an Iraqi rat intervening in our affairs? Go wash American underwears and get some dollars to ruin your life.

Mods, please take action against this wannabe terrorist called @Malik Alashter

This troll is perhaps working for Iran or India; he is instigating a community to rebel against the state.

And it's my earnest request to please close all such threads which are based on sectarian conflicts. Let them solve their psychological problems with their fascist mullahs who have filled their zombified brains with monkey poop.
So , where wahabi terrorist found ? in shia masjid. Yes they found in Shia masjid to blow themselves. Take you bs to leaders. LEJ lover boy.

you just described your self

Wahabi scum you'll destroy Pakistan with your hate.

Go monkey, show me the belly dance, I wanna see what you look like when you act naturally

Primate-Belly-Dancing-34286.jpg

So , where wahabi terrorist found ? in shia masjid. Yes they found in Shia masjid to blow themselves. Take you bs to leaders. LEJ lover boy.

You also go beat the drum, while the monkey is dancing.

TTP used to target barelvi tribals who are also minorty in FATA, yet I've never seen such over reaction from this sect. And if they did then I most have missed it.
FATA was all Barelvi before First Afghan war. Later petro dollar did massive conversion in that region and took over lots of mosque.

FATA was all Barelvi before First Afghan war. Later petro dollar did massive conversion in that region and took over lots of mosque.

So what do you want? Should we exterminate Wahabis and Deobandis, everyone that you hate?

And by the way, you were also normal human beings before the Khomeini's satanic revolution. You didn't have these terrorists and haters either in Iran or in Pakistan.

Raza Shah Pehelwi was a normal human being, not a mental retard like Iranian mullah regime.

Go monkey, show me the belly dance, I wanna see what you look like when you act naturally

Primate-Belly-Dancing-34286.jpg

You also go beat the drum, while the monkey is dancing.
Can you stop posting your leader pictures or may be its you.

Ok now guess: Is it Iranian or Indian? Don't use common sense please; you don't have it :)

co06-1201.jpg

as long as you are dancing on the beat.

Yes, I'd love to dance with you. I'm gonna kick you so hard when the dance is finished and then I'm gonna run away :)

I don't think FATA was barelvi? Anyway deobandis have taken over mosques in punjab as well, especially in urban areas. Apparently you need master degree in arabic to be appointed as mullah in DHA Lahore, likely same is the case in ISB. Barelvi moulvis now limited to rural areas where they give sermon in punjabi and can't compete with deobandis with arabic language master degrees gotten in arab countries with petro dollars.

Back
Top Bottom