What's new

‘My heart is beating so fast!’ Tyrese Gibson in emotional mosque visit

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1d5656a5-dded-4a9e-83c0-ad357b2a6221_16x9_788x442.jpg

Posting pictures and videos of him dressed in traditional Gulf clothing, the actor said he felt “truly blessed.” (Instagram)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya EnglishMonday, 9 May 2016
“Fast & Furious” star Tyrese Gibson on social media described his emotional “first visit” to a Grand Mosque during a trip to Qatar this week.

Posting pictures and videos of him dressed in traditional Gulf clothing, the actor said he felt “truly blessed.”

“My first visit ever to a Grand Mosque my heart is been beating so fast and I felt vulnerable just by walking inside,” Gibson posted on Facebook.

“I was given my first course on HOW to properly pray and I truly feel blessed........ Shout to all of the believers around the world...... Inshallah [God willing] my visions will be blessed for the Middle East,” he continued.

Gibson has visited the Middle East many times as part of work for the “Fast & Furious” franchise, as well as in his personal time.

In a trip to the UAE last year, he donned a Kandura, a traditional piece of male clothing in the GCC, in what he said was “respecting the tradition and culture.” Gibson was attending the Formula 1 races in Abu Dhabi.

Last Update: Monday, 9 May 2016 KSA 09:01 - GMT 06:01

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/lif...Tyrese-Gibson-in-emotional-mosque-visit-.html

Back
Top Bottom