What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning:Any B.S and get ready for a ban.

Discuss all positive events i.e. food, festivals, famous Chinese Muslim personalities and positive contributions of Chinese Muslims in China.

Thread renamed.

Last edited:
No need to apologize, bro. Yes, I believe he is Pakistani, living in Qatar.

Back to topic, I believe, as CPEC progress further, more interaction between Pakistanis and Chinese will occur, resulting in end of few misunderstandings whatever we have right now...

Let the time pass...:)
To be honest, as a human. I respect you as a Pakistani more than any religion even if you happen to be a Hindu. To me a religion comes last. Sorry to say. But it's a fact, i do not respect any religion. Be it a roman Catholic, or islam. Religion is to me is a Back burner.

To be honest, as a human. I respect you as a Pakistani more than any religion even if you happen to be a Hindu. To me a religion comes last. Sorry to say. But it's a fact, i do not respect any religion. Be it a roman Catholic, or islam. Religion is to me is a Back burner.

I can respect that....

Let's all hope for Xinjiang's bright future and people's well being. That's what I care about the most, I want to see all the kids well fed , well educated and well protected and everyone lives a decent enjoyable life.

我是中國的孩子 We are Chinese kids

Chinese never lectures other countries on what to do cause we know that's totally their own business. Whatever they choose to do is their own rights. That's the basic respect we always follow in our foreign policies.

No one lecturing you either, if you dont like people asking questions or sharing their opinions, you should quite all discussion forums and stick to CCP's official media.

also no Pakistani interfere in Chinese matter, not citizen, neither officials.

Chinese never lectures other countries on what to do cause we know that's totally their own business. Whatever they choose to do is their own rights. That's the basic respect we always follow in our foreign policies.
That's great, but if someone is being oppressed it's the job of all witnesses of the oppression to speak up against it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Defence.pk mobile app

No one lecturing you either, if you dont like people asking questions or sharing their opinions, you should quite all discussion forums and stick to CCP's official media.
You are not asking questions ,you are accusing us for something you know nothing about, If we ask questions about your country by the way you do, what would you feel about it?

That's great, but if someone is being oppressed it's the job of all witnesses of the oppression to speak up against it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Defence.pk mobile app
If you believe so, don't just talk , come to China and try to do something, you will learn it hard way.

Do I care? You could influenced by the hindutva.
I have a portrait of Aurangzeb as my profile picture. Do you really think I am influenced by Hindustanis?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not asking questions ,you are accusing us for something you know nothing about, If we ask questions about your country by the way you do, what would you feel about it?

If you believe so, don't just talk , come to China and try to do something, you will learn it hard way.
I'd respond to those claims with my stance and provide evidence if necessary. Either that or I'd accept my country is wrong in that specific circumstance.

Hahaha, so now you're threatening my opinions with violence. I haven't even been disrespectful, I have been completely objective and civil with my opinions.

bro, this is discussion forum, you are free to ask, accuse, malign us within forum rules, No Pakistani ever objected to question, we even tolerate bharati propaganda media 24/7 here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom