What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor. Islam culture is too different with East Asian culture. Islam had been marginalized in China since Ming dynasty.

Few Chinese converted to Islam except those who married with Muslims.

Chinese have nothing to worry about, as you can see on this thread it is only non Muslims and Indians who are trying to play this up in order to get you guys alarmed at this "huge" growth.

I said that in regards to Uighur Muslim conflict that Chinese government is facing these days. More Muslim population, hence more problems for their government...

There are more non Uighur Muslims then Uighurs, now do not quote me again and remove me from your mass tag that you do in every post.

There are more non Uighur Muslims then Uighurs, now do not quote me again and remove me from your mass tag that you do in every post.
Muslim population in China is growing because of demographic bomb, and not because of religious conversions.
PS: Islamists like you are not on my tag-list... :p:

The most popular religion with young Chinese ?! That's not the China where i living in, at least not found in South or North China. In the thousand years of China, only Chinese culture beat many religions not reversed ... Chinese never be the slave to any religion coz we r FREE in Chinese culture, that's called CHINA, we'r the challenger to any established system including the religion, especially in a communist country.

Howpopular is Buddhism

Stop trolling you idiot.
So you disagree with the poll? Interesting:

Wei Dedong, a professor of Buddhist studies at Renmin University, told the state-run newspaper the Global Times that the primary reason for the growth in Islam among young Chinese was demographic.

"Most believers of Islam belong to ethnic minority groups and it is common for a woman to give birth to several children. The children would also become Muslims while it is very rare to have an adult converting to Islam," said Dedong.

According to Pew, the fertility rate for Muslims is higher than non-Muslims in China, with believers having an average of 1.7 children compared to the national average of 1.4 children. The research centre found that Chinese Muslims are generally less educated and tend to live in rural areas, two factors which are associated with higher fertility rates.

Muslim population in China is growing because of demographic bomb, and not because of religious conversions.
PS: Islamists like you are not on my tag-list... :p:

Not an Islamists and I came to this thread cuz I was tagged by your dumbass. Now shoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom