What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most popular religion with young Chinese ?! That's not the China where i living in, at least not found in South or North China. In the thousand years of China, only Chinese culture beat many religions not reversed ... Chinese never be the slave to any religion coz we r FREE in Chinese culture, that's called CHINA, we'r the challenger to any established system including the religion, especially in a communist country.
LOLZ. Your Great Mao ZeDong was enslaved by Communist ideology that was hardly Chinese of origin... :sarcastic:

The thing which most Asian countries forget is most modern political systems originated among European freethinkers. They had nothing to do with asia. :lol:
Not to forget the thing they cherished the most: Western Science! :enjoy:

a888195244f8c33a844256696a7faf2d41a065838b98a97de5808b071b5fe2c1.jpg

Why don't you want a mega country such as China Muslim?o_O

OP trolling as usual. 30 million it says in a country of 1.3billion and he is trying to ring alarm bells.
Actually, it was those who conducted the original polls that were found trolling Chinese... :big_boss:

you were spewing utter nonsense
21 million religious minority in a country of 1400 million ......the rest i dont have to explain

Young are the people who are going to procreate and not the old. If Islam is most popular among young, it would grow the fastest. Any way it seem you have reservations regarding spread of Islam in China.

Actually, it was those who conducted the original polls that were found trolling Chinese... :big_boss:

"More socioreligious problems ahead for China if this report is true", like I said you are a troll.

"More socioreligious problems ahead for China if this report is true", like I said you are a troll.
I said that in regards to Uighur Muslim conflict that Chinese government is facing these days. More Muslim population, hence more problems for their government...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom