What's new

Muslims in indian army

i really dont know why the people of pakistan always worry about us !! . you are saying that Sikh over-representation letme tell you we are not even satisfied with the current numbers of SIKH's in army . CM of Punjab request to the defence minister & the PM of india to extend the quota . whenever you came to punjab do visit pathankot you will mostly see the lines of peoples standing with their childers to admit them in indian defence school "sainik school " .its our tradition in punjab , to have one man from family in army .

i really dont know why the people of pakistan always worry about us !! . you are saying that Sikh over-representation letme tell you we are not even satisfied with the current number of SIKH's. CM of Punjab request the defence minister & the PM of india to extend the quota . whenever you came to punjab do visit pathankot you will mostly see the lines of peoples standing with their childers to admit them in indian defence school "sainik school " .its our tradition in punjab , to have one man from family in army .

Very good to know, batter try submitting two per family. we are least intrested. People of Pakistan don't have any problem with Khalsas. we are discussing Muslims in Indian Army.

Boy don't play with the words, Deny the facts provided above otherwise no need to divert the thread.
There is no denying of facts. As I said, Sachar committee has already brought the facts out and government is trying to inplement its proposals.
When we bring Shahrukh khan and salman Khans to discusiion , we do not want to hide problem. we simply want to say that there is not deliberate attempt to marginalise muslims. Remember there are million of hindus and poor christians also in India.
(BTW there is Zaheer Khan, Yusuf pathan, Irfan Pathan and Munaf patel playing for India against Sri lanka right now. Also, in recently concluded Ranji trophy finals captain of two finalist teams Mumbai and UP were Wasim Jafar and Mohd. Kaif, it was just a coincidence)

A committee again.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
so another committee will be formed to discuss previous committee's findings..Its like giving lollipop to Muslim voters.....And you no what elections are close........ :cheesy::cheesy:

In Indian style of functioning there is difference between committee and commission.

Very good to know, batter try submitting two per family. we are least intrested. People of Pakistan don't have any problem with Khalsas. we are discussing Muslims in Indian Army.

well then no need to compare them . and thanks for replying to my first line .

In Indian style of functioning there is difference between committee and commission.

Lets be witness for the implementation.......................:agree:

Also for the Muslim Fast bowlers currently playing from indian side i will not place any comment reason are obvious :agree:

Boy don't play with the words, Deny the facts provided above otherwise no need to divert the thread.

I think the facts pointed out by you is correct.

We have to try to improve this as a country accepting a disparity exists is the first step towards addressing of the issue.

Some fault lies with the muslim brothers also they have to take family planning and education seriously.

When Christians,Sikhs and other minorities have equal opportinity and can do well there is no reason why Muslims should be left behind.

Well can I ask my friend from Pakistan how good is the situation in a country of Muslims made by Muslims for Muslims.

We the people of sub continent always try to find new ways to divide ourselves. In India it is Hindu (with all the caste and sub caste) muslims,christians, sikhs ect.

In Pakistan the situation should have been different but it is divided on lines of Shia, Sunni.

We can't stay united.

I think the facts pointed out by you is correct.

We have to try to improve this as a country accepting a disparity exists is the first step towards addressing of the issue.

Some fault lies with the muslim brothers also they have to take family planning and education seriously.
We can't stay united.

you are right. to some extent Muslims of India are also responsible.

Well can I ask my friend from Pakistan how good is the situation in a country of Muslims made by Muslims for Muslims.

We the people of sub continent always try to find new ways to divide ourselves. In India it is Hindu (with all the caste and sub caste) muslims,christians, sikhs ect.

In Pakistan the situation should have been different but it is divided on lines of Shia, Sunni.
Sir!
we can start another thread.

HAs there been even a commitee of this kind in pakistan to identify the status of minorities in government / army etc.?

Ever there happend mass hindu or chistian killings? The minorities are living peacefully here. If you want to deny start another thread with some facts.

Ever there happend mass hindu or chistian killings? The minorities are living peacefully here. If you want to deny start another thread with some facts.

Can you provide us the % representation of minorities in pakistan army..

i dont know how long ago but there was "friendly firing" between Indian Army hindus vs Indian Army Muslims

Look If the Indian Muslims are laggin back its because they have let themselves become marginalised! You cannot discount movie stars who came up from Nothing, Because the Cinema Industry is the Hardest place to Rule! And Muslim starts Ruling the worlds Biggest Cinema Industry is No Joke! Why do you just pull facts which suit you and ignore the others? Would the Khans have reached where they are if the so called Marginalisation was as big as you are making it out to be??!

How many muslims own tv channels and movie studios in india...?

Look at the Jews, they are so small in number, but can any Muslim country where Muslims are not Discriminated again compete with them? NO, why is that?? Ponder Over A Lot!

If we look at the UK the jews have under a hundred year head start on the muslims.......with in the first generation we have MPs,Lords,millionaires,doctors ect.
Where will the muslims be in the next 60-80 years will be close to where the jews are now.

since we are on the topic i'd like to make a input
i dont care what anyone thinks but i believe its horrible that there any if any muslims in the indian army
how r u a muslim and u are fighting side by side with hindus to destroy a nation that was built on islam and is filled with many innocent muslims?!? [srry if i offended anyone]
doesnt make quite sense, maybe thats why there are less muslims in the indian army

Hello friends, I know this pics is some of off topics but litte bit related to India Muslim with India Army, This pics show that afther Gujart incident India army resque India Muslim from affected ares this is contain lot emotional and happy movement for both side, like to share with is forum

5dc41b05c7990f07b34b806f56851dbc.jpg

IMG source is:-
Picture Of The Day - Indian Army | Indian Muslims Blog

Back
Top Bottom