What's new

Muslims in indian army

If you don't have any impartial sources, then why do you say Dawood Ibrahim is funded and protected by Pakistan, and sitting in Karachi with such authority???!!! That's a fricking joke man. You are in charge of your own fellow citizens unless you have substantiated and unequivocal proof from impartial sources that he is being funded by Pakistan. The onus lies on India, he's an Indian citizen, not on Pakistan.

i didn't accuse Pak govt is supporting him.btw where is your proof that dawood is still funding bollywood ? that also is not proven yet.

i didn't accuse Pak govt is supporting him.btw where is your proof that dawood is still funding bollywood ? that also is not proven yet.

I don't & Pakistan doesn't give a rat's a** about Dawood Ibrahim, because he is of no concern to Pakistan. Pakistan doesn't care if he still funds Bollywood or not. He gives India nightmares though, & being a proud Indian citizen hailing from Maharashtra, he is your sole responsibility. Pakistan is not the least bit concerned with him or interested in the guy, forget about supporting him in any kind of way.

I don't & Pakistan doesn't give a rat's a** about Dawood Ibrahim, because he is of no concern to Pakistan. Pakistan doesn't care if he still funds Bollywood or not. He gives India nightmares though, & being a proud Indian citizen hailing from Maharashtra, he is your sole responsibility. Pakistan is not the least bit concerned with him or interested in the guy, forget about supporting him in any kind of way.

neither it's our concern that pak is concerned about him or not..dawood is a wanted criminal in india and internationally..so it is also pakistans(like any other country ) responsibility to make sure he is not in pakistan.we both made allegations which neither of us can prove..so i guess our debate is over.

So we can say the same things about Mr. Bugti and you will be ok with that?:whistle:

The indian definition of "Muslim in Indian army" unfortunately is very broad and covers everyone execpt the mainstream sunni sect..often the so called muslim of indian army of those dressing their children in idoltary constumes and celebrating janamashti! lets are not be fooled by this topi drama! A certain cousin of my mother who has now become a Pakistani is an ex-serviceman from Indian navy and can provide first hand account of discrimination.

The indian definition of "Muslim in Indian army" unfortunately is very broad and covers everyone execpt the mainstream sunni sect..often the so called muslim of indian army of those dressing their children in idoltary constumes and celebrating janamashti! lets are not be fooled by this topi drama! A certain cousin of my mother who has now become a Pakistani is an ex-serviceman from Indian navy and can provide first hand account of discrimination.

This is interesting.

An Ex Serviceman form the Indian Navy becomes a Pakistani. When did he quit the IN ? Does he still draw a pension from the IN ?

Wonder if he is aware of the rules on the subject ? Changing nationality to that of Pakistan...

Could we have details please if this claim is true.

P.S.

If an Indian has changed his nationality to that of Pakistan post 1965 and he felt he was discriminated against whilst in service under the Indian flag the discrimination if any he experienced was well deserved.

@ Bilalhaidar,

Bhai, tera problem kya hai?

You are saying that Pakistan is an islamic nation so it can perpetrate all kind of atrocities and do some pretty insane stuff like the Blasphemy Law. And yet you think that you have all the right to ask questions about india's treatment of minorities because it is a "secular" nation?

Go condemn the killers of Mr. Bhatti first. Leave Indian muslims alone! You know, they have all sorts of constitutional protections to safeguard their rights.

What does Pakistani law give to minorities?..............the blasphemy law!

Sort your own house first!

for bolded part-
true. if indian Muslims disagree with shariyat they have option to go for indian penal code.
they use this option during divorce if they are not satisfied with shariyat.

Dear Bilalhaidar,

I presume you have read, heard but never experienced the things which has projected you to start such a thread. I do not disagree with your pointer and do not entirely agree. Yes there are biasing attitudes which rise and fall like waves of an ocean when striking incidents happen involving a Muslim person. I would state my own life, being a Hindu my very first friend from school(Kinder Garten) was Imtiaz. Right from that period till today all my friends are from various castes, religion and economic background. I have never discriminated them and neither have felt discriminated in any way to hurt or feel to be out of the box. Tomorrow when I bring up my Kid I am sure to give the right lessons inorder to respect human beings as Human beings and not based on Religion. If I may bring it to your notice there are several castes and sub castes in Hindhus also and reservations also exists for them. It was never created by Almighty but surely by some people who wanted to shoot up in prosperity and use other fellow people as slaves or workers.

Now on Topic: I would be worng to state that people in India even today treat Muslims as discriminated as you have projected. At least 8 out of 10 would agree to my pointer here. the other 2 you can count for mentally unstables. Now there is a way our daily habits or culture differ which might give a presumption that people are backward or do not fit in the box.

I do not know if it would help but in the movie 3 idiots in which Madhavan plays a Muslim friend of Aamir Khan show cases the middle class Muslim family in India. There is no inferiority or superiority between families who have stayed as neighbors for a long time now. You need not show extra care to a Muslim friend inorder to treat him as a special friend(you will make him feel discriminated or something different). You just need to treat him/her as any other friends you have. He will never feel left over.

It is not the entire 150 Mil muslims who do wrong things. But sure all get the blame together because of some illbreds who try to make the rift. Believe me this also applies to any other religion/caste.

I think you need to be more objective than decisive to be open for resolution. That will help you construct the building blocks of life and give right info to your next generation.

If I have hurt you by this please forgive me as my intentions were otherwise.

ahmedis are welcome in the indian army and all sects of islam are welcomed to practice in India. and allah loves India too... infact he has been very good to India along with all the gods - I'm told. truely blessed country I hear...

P.S these new iframes now -create duplicate words when posting.

I presume you have read, heard but never experienced the things which has projected you to start such a thread. I do not disagree with your pointer and do not entirely agree. Yes there are biasing attitudes which rise and fall like waves of an ocean when striking incidents happen involving a Muslim person. I would state my own life, being a Hindu my very first friend from school(Kinder Garten) was Imtiaz. Right from that period till today all my friends are from various castes, religion and economic background. I have never discriminated them and neither have felt discriminated in any way to hurt or feel to be out of the box.

The difference is that I have experienced these things first hand in my family. My mother is actually from Patna, who hadn't visited Pakistan before she got married. My father was born in Ranchi, but moved to Pakistan with his family when he was 3. My mother's family didn't move to Pakistan in 1947. Before that, my maternal & paternal side belonged to Khujwa village in Bihar, where we had land/zameen for hundreds of years. After 1947, our family lands were taken away by Hindus, my mother's side had to move from Khujwa to Patna, and all my other extended family moved to either Lucknow or Delhi. So don't say I don't know what I'm talking about.

There is a huge difference between the treatment of an Indian Muslim in big cities like Delhi & Hyderabad, as compared to smaller cities in UP and Bihar. The majority of Muslims still live in these states. The' success stories' of tolerance/acceptance for Muslims in Delhi & Hyderabad are few, & only limited to these big cities. I personally think people in Delhi are identical to those in Pakistan's big cities as well, & religion is not an issue with them at all. I've met wonderful Indians hailing from Delhi, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Bombay, Ahmadabad etc here in America; where religion or ethnicity is not an issue with people. The 'failed stories' that I'm talking about, that I know through personal experience (of my parents) are about Muslims belonging to Bihar, Jharkhand, UP. I've even been to India twice, stayed in the cosmopolitan cities of Delhi & Bombay, in contrast to Amroha, Khujwa, Patna etc. You have not hurt me in anyway, but please don't imply that I don't know what I'm talking about.

I presume you have read, heard but never experienced the things which has projected you to start such a thread. I do not disagree with your pointer and do not entirely agree. Yes there are biasing attitudes which rise and fall like waves of an ocean when striking incidents happen involving a Muslim person. I would state my own life, being a Hindu my very first friend from school(Kinder Garten) was Imtiaz. Right from that period till today all my friends are from various castes, religion and economic background. I have never discriminated them and neither have felt discriminated in any way to hurt or feel to be out of the box.

The difference is that I have experienced these things first hand in my family. My mother is actually from Patna, who hadn't visited Pakistan before she got married. My father was born in Ranchi, but moved to Pakistan with his family when he was 3. My mother's family didn't move to Pakistan in 1947. Before that, my maternal & paternal side belonged to Khujwa village in Bihar, where we had land/zameen for hundreds of years. After 1947, our family lands were taken away by Hindus, my mother's side had to move to Patna, and all my other extended family moved to either Lucknow or Delhi. So don't say I don't know what I'm talking about.

There is a huge difference between the treatment of an Indian Muslim in big cities like Delhi & Hyderabad, as compared to smaller cities in UP and Bihar. The majority of Muslims still live in these states. The' success stories' of tolerance/acceptance for Muslims in Delhi & Hyderabad are few, & only limited to these big cities. The 'failed stories' that I'm talking about, that I know through personal experience (of parents) are about Muslims belonging to Bihar, Jharkhand, UP. You have not hurt me in anyway, but please don't imply that I don't know what I'm talking about.

are you arguing about the discrimination on the fringes? because thats all you are doing it seems. your anecdotes of "what my parents said "can be countered by Hindu families being asked to move and their land taken away back then too. Point is - Pakistan which was created on the perception that minorities in India will be discriminated upon, ironical build a country where they discriminate minorities in their constitution. non Muslim pays more tax, non Muslim can't vote for Muslims... non muslims can be hung simply on hear say re: blasphemy laws. I would check my own backyard yeah?

The difference is that I have experienced these things first hand in my family. My mother is actually from Patna, who hadn't visited Pakistan before she got married. My father was born in Ranchi, but moved to Pakistan with his family when he was 3. My mother's family didn't move to Pakistan in 1947. Before that, my maternal & paternal side belonged to Khujwa village in Bihar, where we had land/zameen for hundreds of years.

You do know that India (unlike Pakistan) abolished the Zamindari system?

are you arguing about the discrimination on the fringes? because thats all you are doing it seems. your anecdotes of "what my parents said "can be countered by Hindu families being asked to move and their land taken away back then too. Point is - Pakistan which was created on the perception that minorities in India will be discriminated upon, ironical build a country where they discriminate minorities in their constitution. non Muslim pays more tax, non Muslim can't vote for Muslims... non muslims can be hung simply on hear say re: blasphemy laws. I would check my own backyard yeah?

Blasphemy Laws are just plain cruel on everyone. Btw, you would be interested in knowing that 80% of the people convicted on Blasphemy charges have been Muslim. Non-Muslims can join the army, government sectors etc; ANYTHING that the minorities in India can do. The religious places (Gurdwaras, Mandirs, Churches) have been given the highest protection constitutionally. Every year, thousands of Sikhs all over the world (including India) visit the Holy sites of Sikhism, including the Holiest site 'Nankina Sahib', the birthplace of Guru Nanak. There has never been mass murder, massacre of any minority in Pakistan by mobs or the state; you can't say the same about India when you have classic examples of terrorism against minorities in Ayodhya, Bhagalpur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad (Mecca Masjid), Malegaon, Kandhamal (Orissa) etc to name a few, some of them state sponsored, many by unruly Hindu mobs. Don't go by the success stories of Delhi, Bombay; the big cities. Go by the regions where the majority of Muslims live.

You do know that India (unlike Pakistan) abolished the Zamindari system?

My family were not zamindars. We are not feudal in anyway, we are Shia Muslims and come from a highly educated family. My family was not into politics at all even at the height of the Indian subcontinental politics. We have always lived amicably and peacefully in Khujwa alongside Hindus, before 1947 that is (& a few years before that). Religion was never an issue. My ancestral roots originally come from Iraq, and my ancestors moved to Bihar in the 1500's I believe. I have to check out my 'Shajra' (family tree) once again, I should have it somewhere in my house. Or I'll ask my parents for it. Besides, it was not the state of Bihar that took those lands from us, it was the Hindu mobs. I am absolutely 100% sure of that.

Back
Top Bottom