What's new

Muslims in Hyderabad, India celebrating Pakistan Independence Day !!!

MadDog

Reaction score
Don't understand the Language..its probably some Indian language... but saw this on a forum, muslims of Hyderabad India, celebrating Pakistan Independence Day...you can also check the comments on youtube below the video to confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
seems more like a protest than celebration :)

how come not a single Pakistani flag in a celebration of Pakistani independence day..

Don tknow the language so cant comment on the contents though

It was a misunderstanding I think. They wanted to celebrate both India and Pakistan's independence day and hoist the flags of both countries together. Right wingers were against the idea of hoisting Pakistani Flag in India. People get unnecessarily charged up and overly patriotic around the 15th of August.

End of the story.

seems more like a protest than celebration :)

how come not a single Pakistani flag in a celebration of Pakistani independence day..

Don tknow the language so cant comment on the contents though

Its Telugu.

Whats a big deal even if they celebrate Pakistan or some XYZ country's Independence day.even in USA america take part in India day parade or pakistan day parade.USA govt dont waste its time and energies on these small issues.People want to have fun and celebrations let them have it.

Whats a big deal even if they celebrate Pakistan or some XYZ country's Independence day.even in USA america take part in India day parade or pakistan day parade.USA govt dont waste its time and energies on these small issues.People want to have fun and celebrations let them have it.

Your analogy is idiotic.

True , as long as these people don't do the type of **** those guys did at azad maidan , i have no problems with them hoisting Pak flags.

Don't understand the Language..its probably some Indian language... but saw this on a forum, muslims of Hyderabad India, celebrating Pakistan Independence Day...you can also check the comments on youtube below the video to confirm it.

Arrey yaar!! i dont get why a thread on this!!

Some peace activists wanted to celebrate both the country's independence days by organizing some fun and game events..

But a rumor had spread that Pakistan's independence day is being celebrated. So, some right wing groups started protests which was promptly broken up by the police...

hope it will not start anti-muslim riots in india again...:(

I guess ur kind of stupidity exists on both sides of the border...dont worry about Indian muslims..worry a little about Pakistani hindus..stop genocide against them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a confession to make.

I too celebrated pakistan's independence day with great enthusiasm yesterday. Good riddance.

Imagine what would've happened otherwise - "Osama Bin Laden killed. Found hiding in India"

I have a confession to make.

I too celebrated pakistan's independence day with great enthusiasm yesterday. Good riddance.

Imagine what would've happened otherwise - "Osama Bin Laden killed. Found hiding in India"

Correction: British India.

Your logic is really insane! You should have celebrated riddance on 15, not on 14. Didn't you celebrate 15?

Please avoid such posts, behave like a normal Indian.

Back
Top Bottom