Muslims all over India praying and come out to help Uttarakhand flood victims

Muslims pray for victims of Uttarakhand - Times Of India

Muslim body sets up relief fund for Uttarakhand victims | Business Standard

Muslim body sets up relief fund for Uttarakhand victims

Muslim Mirror » AMU to send medical help to Uttarakhand

AMU to send medical help to disaster-hit Uttarakhand

Muslim tour operators pull out all stops to help - Indian Express

Uttarakhand relief by Muslims | Siasat

1.) All over India Muslims came united to pray and help for the Hindu pilgrims and the victims of Uttarakhand flood.

Be it Jamiat e Ulema e Hind, The All India Shia Personal Board (AISPLB), Jamaat-e-Islami, Aligarh Muslims University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Hamdard Waqf, Barelvi, Deobandi, Shia, Sunni etc. every one has came out to support and help. :yahoo:

2.) Special Prayers are held at Mosques across all over India be it Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Surat, Lucknow, Aligarh, Ahmadabad etc. etc. :yahoo:

3.) Me and my family personally have donated Rs. 7860 for the flood victims. :angel:

4.) When in the needs we all Indian came united for each other .........whole nation is united to help the victims.

May the Allah swt help the victims and their families.

Muslims all over India praying and come out to help Uttarakhand flood victims

Muslims pray for victims of Uttarakhand - Times Of India

Muslim body sets up relief fund for Uttarakhand victims | Business Standard

Muslim body sets up relief fund for Uttarakhand victims

Muslim Mirror » AMU to send medical help to Uttarakhand

AMU to send medical help to disaster-hit Uttarakhand

Muslim tour operators pull out all stops to help - Indian Express

Uttarakhand relief by Muslims | Siasat

1.) All over India Muslims came united to pray and help for the Hindu pilgrims and the victims of Uttarakhand flood.

Be it Jamiat e Ulema e Hind, The All India Shia Personal Board (AISPLB), Jamaat-e-Islami, Aligarh Muslims University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Hamdard Waqf, Barelvi, Deobandi, Shia, Sunni etc. every one has came out to support and help. :yahoo:

2.) Special Prayers are held at Mosques across all over India be it Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Surat, Lucknow, Aligarh, Ahmadabad etc. etc. :yahoo:

3.) Me and my family personally have donated Rs. 7860 for the flood victims. :angel:

4.) When in the needs we all Indian came united for each other .........whole nation is united to help the victims.

May the Allah swt help the victims and their families.

Indians praying for their country has what to do with Islam or them being Muslims ? I suppose other minorities in India were praying for more rain hey bhai zakir.:pissed:

Ikr, sounds like he is trying to prove something else ;)
@Bhai Zakir, what have u done mate??.. These kinds of posts make our elite pakistani friends like shamk9 make very jittery. These events cause ordinary pakistanis to question the existance of pakistan, becuase this disproves the very rationale of two nation theory.. They love and relish communal riots in india. Thats why they keep harping on the post-ghodhra gujarat riots in 2002.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Army has sorrounded many terrorists in baramula....they attacked army convoy but luckly no army personal dies and they sorrounded those terrorists who are hiding in a colony. Saale apni maut khud bula li kutto ne.

Ikr, sounds like he is trying to prove something else ;)

hey man, he is not trying to prove anything.

just read his other posts and then you will got to know.
It's just his pure enthusiasm towards his country that make him create such threads.

Very Nice Thread:) Zakir Bhai

hey man, he is not trying to prove anything.

just read his other posts and then you will got to know.
It's just his pure enthusiasm towards his country that make him create such threads.

He is educating some of our confused neighbors.

Indians praying for their country has what to do with Islam or them being Muslims ? I suppose other minorities in India were praying for more rain hey bhai zakir.:pissed:

C, no need to bring in religion at the moment.
Ultimately, all Muslims know it would end bad for non -Muslims.
There can be no 2 opinions about it Islamically speaking,
but that time is not here so we must all live together.
Look at Jews and Christians. They help each other beyond & within the boundaries
but they both know that one day they will try to wipe each other out.
But for now we must put humanity first.

Back
Top Bottom