What's new

Muslim world!

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So lets see - No Muslim country is now able to defend themselves.

Yemen - Gone. Population (23,833,000).
Pakistan - Almost gone. Population (182,490,721).
Afghanistan - Gone. Population (31,108,077).
Egypt - Gone. Population (86,000,000).
Libya - Gone. Population (6,244,174).
Tunisia - Gone. Population (10,777,500)
Iraq - Gone. Population (36,004,552).
Saudi Arabia - Ruled by kinks. Population (29,994,272)
Syria - Gone. Population (22,530,746).
Iran - Can't understand them. Population (77,176,930).

so on...

NO COUNTRY IN THIS list WILL EVER BE ABLE to compete with Europe and Daddy Amrika/Israel.

Some countries on the list have almost destroyed all the infrastructure and due to the on going conflict, children are not going to school. This translates into another generation of illiteracy.

There are many more Muslim countries but all of them are ruled by kinks. Malaysia, Turkey, Somalia and you name it. Some are developed and have "0" technological base while they are pumped up by printed money. Even Turkey has "0" technological base in the sense of scientific breakthroughs. Insulin, Computer, Internet, Touch screen, satellites - You name it.

How will the humanity go to Mars. - Thanks to Amrika/Europe.
Turkey - All talk. Can't do anything when it comes to do something constructive.

I can be cocky too but at the end, I know just like Turks that I BS. Fact of the matter is we are slaves. We are bull dozed. We are murdered. And we do jihad so the west can benefit.

Until unless Muslim world comes back with scientific breakthroughs, everything else is BS.

LET ALONE the west: The plan of the daddy is to pump India now. Hell India will be better than any Muslim country now. They have skilled people and combine that with the recent pump deals. Even they are better off!

There is only one thing that is destroying Muslims. Its not Allah. Its not Islam. Its not Prophet Muhammad (Peace is upon Him). Its only lack of education. Its having kinky leaders. Its having corrupt local elite (military, political and businessmen). The day you really get rid of this deadly mix, no one can stop you from thriving.

Stop waging jihad and fight for the west. Lets educate and defeat them with the books. They have defeated you only because they have better skills than you.

At the end, I want peace. But the way Western elite has treated others - I don't think they want peace on equal basis. If that is the case, others have rights to treat today's elite like they do you when the time comes. The time will only come when you outsmart them.

I will PERSONALLY become a jihadi if ANYONE CAN ANSWER ME THIS - You have been waging jihad since God knows when - Why is that you always loose? Tell me one successful Jihad that truly claimed your victory. Afghan jihad victory is a sham. The jihad was to pressurize the Soviets. Other major factors were faltering economy, prevalent corruption, traitors within the ranks, cultural imperialism and so on. Afghan jihad was just a very minor part of the faltering economy.

So if no jihad itself has been successful than you must realize something is wrong.

I am a jihadi when it comes to innovation, education, controlling my deeds, purifying myself and finally helping others. But I refuse to use the failed strategy of picking up the guns and benefiting the west.

Although I respect other point of views but Amrika has not been defeated in Afghanistan nor in Iraq. Its not their policy to stay in a country. They have to satisfy their own people too. They just cannot go back to colonialism. The only sound way to satisfy the local people while making sure others don't thrive is to occasionally destroy them, engage them with Jihad and make sure they don't get quality education.

Just by looking in the air, I can already see NO AFGHAN KID WILL EVER compete and defeat an American kid if you put them together after 20 years. Please discount pumped up kids here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom