What's new

Muslim women praise ‘Imam-e-Hind’ Shri Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this vid of nazneen ansari, the idolatry-promoting female mentioned in the op... she is a burqa, couldn't have expected any less from her types...

i would hardly expect huma qureshi or a muslim female member of the communist parties to promote idolatry.

What you are talking about is comfortable half truths. Why should Hindus allow a mosque on the ruins of ancient temples? Why should only we carry the burden of secularism?

i have read about those wars . Do you deny that Afghanistan is part of Ancient India ?

In older times those religious places might have built on the agreements but i do believe that the religious and other monuments should be restored by ASI in all the neighboring countries.

Yes it did and has been discussed right here on PDF... Will post them when I get time..
Yes, please do post how many Indians went and butchered and converted Iraqis or Persians, destroyed the Zoroastrian fire alters, looted and burnt the Ziggurat to the ground etc. Also tell us how and where we built temples of conquest after destroying Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem.

There is a huge difference. The Islamic invasion was for example the onset of what is called in history as 'Clash of Civilizations'. Nobody denies this.

Judaism by itself is a non-proselytizing faith. :)
Man how wrong I was before joining this forum, our books teach us something totally different. Jaats were classified as looters and robbers just for raiding Afghan caravans returning back after sacking Somnath.

i have read about those wars . Do you deny that Afghanistan is part of Ancient India ?

In older times those religious places might have built on the agreements but i do believe that the religious and other monuments should be restored by ASI in all the neighboring countries.
how about ASI first restore Kashi Mathura and Ayodhya? would you let them restore the actual "MONUMENTS" there without any hue and cry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom