What's new

Muslim Girl Can Marry Once She Completes 15 Years of Age: Gujarat High Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law is bending according to religion !!! More reason for conversion to protect against law ..If girl is a minor then get her converted and save yourself from gallows like its happening now in case of multiple marriages ..Day by day Indian law system is becaming a joke ..If law is so sensitive to religious values then we should bring thousands of changes to accomodate all values from all religions ...hyppocracy is they are not even allowing a religious festival of buffalo racing sighting animal right violation !!! But no law is permitting child marriage in the name of religion ..Everyone is not equal infront of Indian law

In rajkot, child marriage is very very rare thing. even in Muslim Communities.

(New CM is nothing more than side kicker of Modi :hitwall: )
Most of Gujarati don't even remember her name

In rajkot, child marriage is very very rare thing. even in Muslim Communities.

(New CM is nothing more than side kicker of Modi :hitwall: )
Most of Gujarati don't even remember her name
There was a news about her couple of days ago and I was like not another article about Modi's wife, took me a while to recall the article was talking about Gujarat CM.

Nehru khush huya. Secularism is alive in Gujarat. The only secular country with laws for each community. :D Secular India zindabad. :enjoy:

Nehru khush huya. Secularism is alive in Gujarat. The only secular country with laws for each community. :D Secular India zindabad. :enjoy:
Oh the irony ... out of all the states out there .. it had to be Gujarat. Looks like Gujaratis are hell bend on steal Nehru legacy from Congress and they are not leaving no stone unturned. :omghaha:

legally they can marry,but the question should be is it right.heck even a 10 th fail will know at that age our bodys are still developing at that age.

Last edited:
As usual, women will pay the price of such nonsense.

I do not want to say, but I read it in Yahoo news (tabloid) that women love it at 26 and men at 32 years of age!! So make it 26 and 32 compulsory all over the world!!

No comment on this, just read it and move on!!...:D

According to the Personal Law of Muslims, the girl no sooner than she attains the puberty or completes 15 years, whichever is earlier, is competent to get married without the consent of her parents," the order said.

the underlined words should be highlighted... no parent has ownership of their children or of anyone else... no one is slave of anyone... to hell with parents who do "honor killing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom