What's new

Muslim cleric in India leads special prayer to praise Charlie Hebdo killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother can you post a verse of the Holy Quran ordering or announcing such punishment for blasphemy or apostasy ?

Prophet Mohammad SAW is a role model for humanity and we all (muslims) believe that right ? Did he or his Companions ever kill a person for such an act? Coz the Quran and Hadiths I read & heard preach tolerance,patience,mercy and humanity ?

I doubt even he saw Quran...forget about reading

How about you dot heads don't come to Muslim forums. Salay bhangi ki alaaud.
If Muslims want to live in Non-Muslim countries then they should obey the law of the land. If they can't do it then get out. Just like i obey the forum rules here.

This guy (Maulana) is saying Muhammad killed 18 people for similar crime..
1. Quadrin Ashraf
2. 2 Prisoner of war is Badar war
3. After Mecca was captured By Muhammad fauj, (the temple of local ppl was captured and converted in Al-aha place) 16 Prisoner of wars brutally killed. (an unarmed PoW was killed by Muhammad's order )
4. A man killed his daughter when she refused Muhammad as prophet and Al-aha. He went to Muhammad, Muhammad appreciated this Act..

Gross Violation of humanitarian laws (Geneva conventions)

Watch video from 3:00 to 4:00

Can some Muslim clarify this incident?

1. Quadrin Ashraf
3. After Mecca was captured By Muhammad fauj, (the temple of local ppl was captured and converted in Al-aha place) 16 Prisoner of wars brutally killed. (an unarmed PoW was killed by Muhammad's order )
4. A man killed his daughter when she refused Muhammad as prophet and Al-aha. He went to Muhammad, Muhammad appreciated this Act..

Religion of Peace :)

1. Quadrin Ashraf

--
if maulana is true ... then nothing to say futher ..
if maulana is false .. he is doing blasphemy ...
any one who know better can commets on same ?
@Slav Defence
can you help with it

I think this Indian Mullah is actually a Jew and an undercover Mossad agent out to defame and malign Islam- the only true religion of the world preaching peace.

If that's the views of Muslims like you then you guys should stay in Islamic countries. Don't come to Non - Muslim countries.:frown:
:-D :-D ban muslims from entering your countries.

I doubt even he saw Quran...forget about reading
I am afraid, it is there in clear words. Not exactly in the Quran but there are other Sahih sources. Except for a doubtful 'woman who mocked the Prophet' (who probably never existed), the rest of the references do include vivid descriptions of the punishments meted out to people of those times who dared to cross paths ... with words. There were poets, singers who were put to death - just like Hebdo. There is extensive information about this - you don't need to go to hate mongering websites. Go to any respectably Islamic institution, or check the Sahih Foundation sources, your doubts will be cleared.

I dont like calling anyone an idiot but surely this man deserves the title. Its a pity he didn't bother to learn his own religion before pronouncing fatwas.

Dumb idiot. He should be arrested and tried for being dumber than a sack of potatoes. No one was executed for mocking the prophet Muhammad (saw). No wonder the ummah is in such dire needs, when a laymen like myself has more knowledge of Islam than these pound shop mullas.

Can't the Indian government arrest this moron under any laws?
now where is your freedom of expression??

But i thought that charlie Hebdo massacre was a false flag operation by the zionists.And many videos had surfaced,proving that the rubber bulets were used for this staged drama.
So the question arises is that:
1-Are these clerics mere Mossad spies ? (if massacre was false flag operation)
becuase most of the muslims even dont know the realty of charli hebdo attack

What can you do, India is a democratic country and gives freedom of speech to all.

I am afraid, it is there in clear words. Not exactly in the Quran but there are other Sahih sources. Except for a doubtful 'woman who mocked the Prophet' (who probably never existed), the rest of the references do include vivid descriptions of the punishments meted out to people of those times who dared to cross paths ... with words. There were poets, singers who were put to death - just like Hebdo. There is extensive information about this - you don't need to go to hate mongering websites. Go to any respectably Islamic institution, or check the Sahih Foundation sources, your doubts will be cleared.

Seriously?

Reminds me of the blasphemy law in muslim lands..I mean, if one can be put to death for allegedly saying something derogatory or allegedly burning a piece of paper or for converting away from Islam then it follows their historical reference because as they say - every thing for them is derived from Koran.

Seriously?

Reminds me of the blasphemy law in muslim lands..I mean, if one can be put to death for allegedly saying something derogatory or allegedly burning a piece of paper or for converting away from Islam then it follows their historical reference because as they say - every thing for them is derived from Koran.
Quran alone is not enough. You have the Sahih Hadiths. Then there is Sunnah - as taken from various sources including the former sources. All these together form the narrative. And violence is legitimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom