What's new

Muslim cleric in India leads special prayer to praise Charlie Hebdo killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother can you post a verse of the Holy Quran ordering or announcing such punishment for blasphemy or apostasy ?

Prophet Mohammad SAW is a role model for humanity and we all (muslims) believe that right ? Did he or his Companions ever kill a person for such an act? Coz the Quran and Hadiths I read & heard preach tolerance,patience,mercy and humanity ?
--
dear can you answer me which i asked him

who sarted first blashmeny law and why ,, is it refeace in quran ? or Prophet Mohammad life ?

All leading Muslim clerics says death to those who write or speak badly about the Prophet.

Are all clerics wrong? or Islam not a religion of peace?

Its become a fashion statement to say, Islam is a religion of peace. But where are the facts? Infact the truth all around is directly opposite.

To be really true, I dread the scenario where Muslims become more then 20% of India's population. I am not against them being in minority. Till they are 14-15% I have no problems with them doing well and living a happy life. But I somehow feel that violence is inherent to Islam and any place Muslims become MAJORITY that place is doomed to become violent and a no go area for Non Muslims.

All Muslims may not be bad, but collectively as a group they always tend to create violence/intolerance/disturbance in their region, and systematically reduce all Non Muslims populations to 0. It is nor their fault, as anyone who wants to follow Islam 100% will have extremist tendencies naturally. Islam and principles of Quran are 100% opposite to the principles of a modern free society. It seems pretty clear that these two cannot coexist with each other. Only possibility for Muslims to coexist peacefully with Non Muslims is when the Muslims are in minority.

Last edited:
Dumb idiot. He should be arrested and tried for being dumber than a sack of potatoes. No one was executed for mocking the prophet Muhammad (saw). No wonder the ummah is in such dire needs, when a laymen like myself has more knowledge of Islam than these pound shop mullas.

Can't the Indian government arrest this moron under any laws?

Not to worry the sucker will go down

Hindus should understand that insulting our prophet, will become an issue for them. Leave us alone, and we leave you alone. If Indians want to jump on the European band wagon where they call you people shit skin telemarketers, than so be it.

No doubt about it.
-- can you reply post ni 16 of desert figter and my post 11 and 15 in same thread
thanks

Hindus should understand that insulting our prophet, will become an issue for them. Leave us alone, and we leave you alone. If Indians want to jump on the European band wagon where they call you people shit skin telemarketers, than so be it.
--
dear eisac newton.. charlse hadbo not hindu ...

-- can you reply post ni 16 of desert figter and my post 11 and 15 in same thread
thanks

--
dear eisac newton.. charlse hadbo not hindu ...

Man up Charlie. We are waiting for you. Sab ko khushboo lagaa dein ge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom