What's new

Murder of history in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distortion of history is not unusual.

Almost everything Sethi said is right. Some parts as written in the text books are downright funny !

What's the point dragging up this, it is history - all nations and peoples have an establishment story,

What's the point dragging up this, it is history - all nations and peoples have an establishment story,

That may be so, but it will remain an establishment story, certainly can't be passed off as history.

Unbelievable how much history is distorted in lessons.

No wonder , many has been constantly saying facts which are much deviated from the actual reality.

teaching the future generation wrong history wont help in anything but will creat more hatred in there hearts

sethi is a left wing wanker just like nadeem paracha guy, he just bashes pakistanis, pakistan is a free media, so every good and bad find ways to get in here...

its his personal view should be taken as facts... people here are welcome to disagree with zaid hamid, nadeem paracha, hamid gul etc etc...

pakistan media is more mature than india... we allow criticism

No wonder why some pakistani members come here with there own self proclaimed deluded History....!!

Now i know the reason behind that...:)

is it the same video that was posted in last October?

more than half of the Facts - Najam Sethi is lying himself

I have realized he is the opposite version of Zaid Hamid.... both are attention seekers by twisting the facts and adding up masala in it (by making it spicy)

nations should come out with truth..even if it's bitter..after coming here only i learned that china didn't back stabbed us..we were equal or more culprits for 1962.

well i have never read in any of my history books that they backstabed us actualy i n never read about any of our wars in our books
nations should come out with truth..even if it's bitter..after coming here only i learned that china didn't back stabbed us..we were equal or more culprits for 1962.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom