What's new

Mumbai struggles to catch up with Shanghai

Status
Not open for further replies.
hae we don't shake our heads for what our poltician say ,remember we live in india.a indian can file a case against his president in court .what about you people.you are scared.

:rofl::rofl:
Just from your this post, we can make sure you are not living in china. You'd better ask some indian who are really living in china like "BJLaowai" and learn some knowledge about china before pretend that you are living in china.:lol:
BTW: Why indian are so funny, and like lying. But most time, their simple logic expose their lie very quickly.:D

motherindia
FRESH
Countries:

Don't worry, it's the new Indian morale: Copying

Clearly, he's stealing my name and making it sound fil thy.

I pick to be part of the second picture =]

You forgot some, let me mention you.

0804_india.jpg

india07_16214515.jpg

i don't want to learn a useless language.then in china all people in shenging must learn chinese.but in india people are not forced to do so.anything

Hey sohan, stop trolling, we are having a very serious discussion about Mumbai being the new 2010 "shanghai" ok.
Ain't the new "Shanghai is so beautiful" ?

:rofl:you first learn english.its people's fault ,developing this much population is not president then how can we file case.we can thing.not like china we are allowed to think freely.

i don't want to learn a useless language.then in china all people in shenging must learn chinese.but in india people are not forced to do so.anything

:rofl:
I know, every indian in china worked as hotel boys, street guards like saying so, just when they come back to india for a vocation.:lol: Yes, in india people are not even forced to be feeded, your govnt said that, the dead people caursed by starving is not govt's fault, is bcoz they dont wanna eat and keep living.:rofl:

you talk abot copying? oh my god! even coke is copyied in china,then kfc too

can you use youtube? do you how many use full medical videos is has? but in india we can see all good and bad things done by goverment in tv.can u ?

Yes you can, I did a test last week in Beijing before flying back to New Zealand. I found out VPN's and Proxy's can let you into Youtube and Facebook, while an article on "6-4"(If you live in China, you'd know what that is) on Wikipedia is available to the public. And you were saying...?

:rofl:you first learn english.its people's fault ,developing this much population is not president then how can we file case.we can thing.not like china we are allowed to think freely.

:rofl:That is why indian is so poor, bcoz your govnt dont do anything, they dont have a plan to unit to country and the only thing they wanna do is to send money to their swiss bank. You have no a strong centralized govnt. So, the result is india will be as mess as now forever.

Come back and say that after 20 years, I beg you ;)

:rofl:just now i told you that your news channels never say any true things.china's mobile phones are banned in india and china telecom instruments too.we don't want duplicates and copied technology.we want originals.

Hahahaha Yes, so much for your "democracy." What about the people who NEED these low cost phones? Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom