What's new

Mumbai-like attack to be retaliated: India

Such statements are only going to appease the terrorists who want India and/or US to attack Pakistan so that they may be able to relive their glory days and lets face the fact India and/or US has more to lose than Pakistan but if this is to occur then mark my words the entire Pakistani nation is going to unite and fight them off.........:guns:

It surely means and give reflection what they has planned in this context.

oh come on....the cold start shyte thinig again???

Actually after 26/11 the US pretty much gave India a "green-light" for retaliatory action- Bush (pres at time) and president elect Obama both made statements to this affect and said they would support India in such action.

Yes, same as Bush government pushed Ckashvelli to fight with Russian federation and in response Ckashvelli lost 35% of Georgean territory and killing of more than 50% of army and Bush even didn't look back on Ckashvelli winding up from White house.

If India gets attacked again, then most of the world will be on India's side. True fact.

Every country has the right to defend itself against any sort of threat to it's citizens. Though India has to show SOLID proof that Pakistan is involved. No blind accusations :coffee:

I'm hoping it never comes to that though.

Don't be so naive, Pakistan also has total rights to defend itself from any sort of threat or any terrorist attack supported by India & US in our cities but where is deference is that in Pakistani government there is control of transsexuals who never will blame or openly declare that Mossad, CIA or RAW behind any terrorist activities even if they had total proofs.

I am feeling up coming aggression from Indian side because what happened in last months, border attack by more than 200 terrorists from Afghanistan, blasts in Pakistan and Indian defense preparation and now this statement, all give strong signal for coming active conflict between two countries. First we must have to start retaliation in Afghanistan fixing eye on India with foreplanning against any Indian strike.

But one thing has to be remember that India ever will try to put PA busy on western border first with help of US/NATO and then will start his strategy on bases of self planned terrorists attack as 26/11.

Don't be so naive, Pakistan also has total rights to defend itself from any sort of threat or any terrorist attack supported by India & US in our cities but where is deference is that in Pakistani government there is control of transsexuals who never will blame or openly declare that Mossad, CIA or RAW behind any terrorist activities even if they had total proofs.

When did I say Pakistan does not have a right to defend itself?

About your transsexuals (pardon my language, i'm just replying in your manner), they're foolish as heck if they have proof of foreign involvement in terrorist activities and choose not to show it to the world. The world will be on your side too if you can proof it.

When did I say Pakistan does not have a right to defend itself?

About your transsexuals (pardon my language, i'm just replying in your manner), they're foolish as heck if they have proof of foreign involvement in terrorist activities and choose not to show it to the world. The world will be on your side too if you can proof it.

dont all countries blame Pakistan for terrorism, did they ever give any proof?

dont all countries blame Pakistan for terrorism, did they ever give any proof?

America caught Osama Bin Laden in your country. I say that is pretty big proof.

India meanwhile has one of Indian posters in this thread said have a couple of evidences based on their investigation.

So if Pakistan has proof or evidence of foreign involvement in your country, please let it be known to the world. We'll help you especially the Muslim nations. At the moment though, all Pakistan has is a couple of terrorist operating in it that have relentlessly maligned the name of Islam around the world :argh:

indians never retaliated to mumbai i wish they would have alteast we would have united for once

We dont believe on proofs of kind which said WMD are in iraq.

Oh really ??? ....a journalist verified Kasab's village , his own father recognized him as his son on television and gave an interview to the effect .....and yet we see conspiracy theories floating around.

Oh really ??? ....a journalist verified Kasab's village , his own father recognized him as his son on television and gave an interview to the effect .....and yet we see conspiracy theories floating around.

Some always have "Conspiracy Theory Mode" on. You can't do anything about it.

that journalist story was busted by another channel:

Watch out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom