What's new

Mullahism V/S Liberalism

what is the defination of mullahism?why?

• Mindset which promotes Islamic ideology

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Mindset which promotes TTP version of Islam

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Mindset with wild conspiracy theory and no sense of ideology

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • Mindsets with lack of knowledge about Islam/group of confused mindsets

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • other

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
@Armstrong is a Mulleral..A mullah who is prone to liberal bursts.. He will not shy away from checking out the hotties but always with the intent of preaching to them about modesty and the benefits of coming into his protection(4 at a time offcourse).

I think the only label that even roughly defines me would be that of a 'Liberullah', perhaps not even that ! :unsure:

I don't pray at all, I don't adhere to many of the Islamic Rituals out there & I don't proselytize to Hotties ! :blink:

What I am, however, deeply passionate about is the Philosophical Rationale of the Koran in which I found answers to some of the most pertinent & yet less talked about Questions raised by some of the best Philosophical Minds out there ! And it precisely that brilliance that brought me back to Islam after I had spent most of my teenage years as someone going between Atheism & Agnosticism !

Ironically enough most of that thought process that finally led me to the Koran was kick started by Nietzsche, Camus & Schopenhauer ! :lol:

And you @Dillinger - I don't carry Mullah Omar's photograph in my breast pocket....! :pissed:

But about the @Secur thing - That is true - Rumor has it hes even decorated a special corner of his room dedicated to Altaf Bhai with glitter & sparkling paper & Altaf's cut-outs in a Holy Collage of sorts ! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't proselytize to Hotties ! :blink:

Te fittay mun.. chal bai.. lady ya laidas??

Lahore ki hottian de barey mein mun na khula.. Unnu na bhi mun na khule tu acha hai.

@Secur 's obsession with Altaf bhai may be related to the hordes of hard cash sitting in those many flats.

@Secur 's obsession with Altaf bhai may be related to the hordes of hard cash sitting in those many flats.

What exact interest can I have with Altaf Bhai's hard earned money ? :what:

What exact interest can I have with Altaf Bhai's hard earned money ? :what:

All the better to buy islands with? :azn: No, @Oscar sir?
@Armstrong Don't lie to me fundoo, don't lie to me! Tell Dilli baba the truth, you've been toshing it with Mullah Omar all these days all the while hoping to rope in some (4) hotties.:angry:

All the better to buy islands with? :azn: No, @Oscar sir?
@Armstrong Don't lie to me fundoo, don't lie to me! Tell Dilli baba the truth, you've been toshing it with Mullah Omar all these days all the while hoping to rope in some (4) hotties.:angry:

Who's selling the whole islands so cheap to buy it with Altaf's money ? You got an obsession with white tropical islands too ? :girl_wacko:

Is that man a descendant of late Ali Baba the Great ? :lol:

Who's selling the whole islands so cheap to buy it with Altaf's money ? You got an obsession with white tropical islands too ? :girl_wacko:

Is that man a descendant of late Ali Baba the Great ? :lol:

what Mr.Hussein has to do with mullahism or liberlism....oooo....I have heard that he falls in the category of liberal :woot:

I think the only label that even roughly defines me would be that of a 'Liberullah', perhaps not even that ! :unsure:

I don't pray at all, I don't adhere to many of the Islamic Rituals out there & I don't proselytize to Hotties ! :blink:

What I am, however, deeply passionate about is the Philosophical Rationale of the Koran in which I found answers to some of the most pertinent & yet less talked about Questions raised by some of the best Philosophical Minds out there ! And it precisely that brilliance that brought me back to Islam after I had spent most of my teenage years as someone going between Atheism & Agnosticism !

Ironically enough most of that thought process that finally led me to the Koran was kick started by Nietzsche, Camus & Schopenhauer ! :lol:

And you @Dillinger - I don't carry Mullah Omar's photograph in my breast pocket....! :pissed:

But about the @Secur thing - That is true - Rumor has it hes even decorated a special corner of his room dedicated to Altaf Bhai with glitter & sparkling paper & Altaf's cut-outs in a Holy Collage of sorts ! :undecided:
@Secur...it this true :woot: :rofl:

Seems like most of Pakistanis do not even know what Liberal means. Mullahs have corrupted the minds of people of Pakistan, they wrongly accuse that being liberal is going against Islam. In different cultures Liberals have different approach. Pakistanis liberal are not the same as Western Liberals. But one thing which unites liberal from across the world is the fact they believe in equality for all regardless of ones religion, gender or political views.

But on the other hand we have the religious clerics/mullahs who have amassed a large amount of wealth and power by using religion. Their whole business survives on breeding hate against anyone different from them. Mullahs have made Islam into a cult. They say you can join Islam but you cannot leave? Or that minorities have to bow down to mullahs if they are to survive in a Muslim country. This i believe is not just dangerous for Pakistan but Islam and the world too. You will never hear a ''Liberal'' going out to do suicide bombing on a madarsah because he doesn't agree with them. Liberalism is the best option for Pakistan.

what Mr.Hussein has to do with mullahism or liberlism....oooo....I have heard that he falls in the category of liberal :woot:

@Secur...it this true :woot: :rofl:

Ya, @Secur has been rather naughty with regard to Altu sahib and @Armstrong, much to his continued regret and horror, caught him in the act. In fact even as we speak Butt sahib is pondering the resultant nightmares that shall visit him in his sleep.:rofl:

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Dillinger

His Majesty's Govt in the United Kingdom has seen with great regret the persistent attempts at character assassination of @Secur by different members . It is the opinion of the His Majesty's Govt that @Secur is a pious and religious person possessing a moral character with no history of such acts of heinous manner and hence be considered as such .

- The ' Gentlemen Jack ' Communique :rofl:

Seems like most of Pakistanis do not even know what Liberal means. Mullahs have corrupted the minds of people of Pakistan, they wrongly accuse that being liberal is going against Islam. In different cultures Liberals have different approach. Pakistanis liberal are not the same as Western Liberals. But one thing which unites liberal from across the world is the fact they believe in equality for all regardless of ones religion, gender or political views.

But on the other hand we have the religious clerics/mullahs who have amassed a large amount of wealth and power by using religion. Their whole business survives on breeding hate against anyone different from them. Mullahs have made Islam into a cult. They say you can join Islam but you cannot leave? Or that minorities have to bow down to mullahs if they are to survive in a Muslim country. This i believe is not just dangerous for Pakistan but Islam and the world too. You will never hear a ''Liberal'' going out to do suicide bombing on a madarsah because he doesn't agree with them. Liberalism is the best option for Pakistan.
Completely agree mate.. :cheers: ramadan kaisa chal raha hai yaar?

@Slav Defence @Armstrong @Dillinger

His Majesty's Govt in the United Kingdom has seen with great regret the persistent attempts at character assassination of @Secur by different members . It is the opinion of the His Majesty's Govt that @Secur is a pious and religious person possessing a moral character with no history of such acts of heinous manner and hence be considered as such .

- The ' Gentlemen Jack ' Communique :rofl:

:rofl:

Mr.Secur,your excellency,your complains are listened by General Slav Defence,seeing your allegations ,it is concluded that Mr @Armstrong seems following Mr.Gilani's attitude,therefore,we have issued a notice in this regard,the hearing of case will be on 3/August/2013,where both respectable minister's presence is necessary,in supreme court of Naswarville,If Mr.Armstrong succeed to prove all allegations of his,then Mr.Secur you will be proven guilty as a result of which you will have to pay one million sterling for idealizing world's top third most wanted terrifying politician who has terrorized the entire city with his terrifying attitude causing terrorists activities in terrifying manner,but if you are proved innocent then same goes to Mr.Armstrong.

Notice Issued by Gen.Slav Defence:

Signature_Louis_Ratisbonne.jpg

Ya, @Secur has been rather naughty with regard to Altu sahib and @Armstrong, much to his continued regret and horror, caught him in the act. In fact even as we speak Butt sahib is pondering the resultant nightmares that shall visit him in his sleep.:rofl:

Just issued notice,this inhuman attitude cannot be tolerated,both of them seems to follow Mr.Khan and Mr.Sharif's legacy....:rofl:
@Secur @Armstrong must response on naswarville or else webmaster will send 'infraction' for real.:rofl:

Mr.Jaanbaaz,I appreciate your contribution,in this topic,although,you have clearly mentioned your opinion that liberalism is best system for Pakistan,but you have not mentioned why?

یہ حضرت عمر فاروق رضی اللہ عنہ کا زمانہ خلافت ھے۔۔۔۔۔ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ حضرت عمر فاروق رضی اللہ عنہ کے پاس تشرف فرما ہیں ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اتنے میں ایک شخص آتا ھے اور کہتا ھے اے امیرالمؤ منین مجھے حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ سے اختلاف ھے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ حضرت عمررضی اللہ عنہ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ کی طرف متوجہ ہوئے اور فرمایا۔۔۔۔۔ اے اباالحسن اٹھو اپنے اس مخالف کے ساتھ بیٹھو اور اپنی صفائی پیش کرو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ اٹھے اور اس کے پاس جاکر بیٹھ گئے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ پھر دونوں میں بحث ہونے لگی ۔۔۔۔ پھر وہ آدمی وہاں سے چلاگیا اور حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ اپنی جگہ واپس آکر بیٹھ گئے ۔۔۔۔۔ حضرت عمررضی اللہ عنہ نے محسوس کرلیا کہ حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ کو یہ بات بہت سخت ناگوار گزری ھے۔۔۔۔۔۔ حضرت عمر نے فرمایا اے علی رضی اللہ عنہ شاید تمہیں یہ بات ناگوار گزری کہ آپ اتنے مرتبہ والے ہیں اور میں نے آپ کو اس ایک عام آدمی کے ساتہ بیٹھنے کا حکم دیا تھا۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ نے فرمایا۔۔۔۔۔۔ مجھے یہ بات ناگوارگزری کہ جب اس آدمی نے مجھ پر الزام لگایا تو آپ نے مجھے میری کنیت ابالحسن سے کیوں پکارا۔۔۔۔۔۔ (کیونکہ اس زمانے میں عزت دار آدمی کو کنیت سے پکارا جاتا تھا) میں اس وقت آپ کے سامنے ایک مجرم تھا آپ یوں تو کہ سکتے تھے اے علی اٹھو اور اپنے مخالف کے سامنے بیٹھ کر صفائ پیش کرو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
حضرت عمررضی اللہ عنہ اٹھے اور بے اختیار حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ کو گلے لگاکر حضرت علی رضی اللہ عنہ کا منہ چومنے لگے اور فرمانے لگے۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
میرے ماں باپ آپ پر قربان! آپ لوگوں کے ذریعے اللہ تعلی نے ہمیں ہدایت عطا فرمائ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور آپ لوگوں کے ذریعہ ہی ہمیں اندھیروں سے نکال کر روشنی میں لائے۔۔۔۔۔

Back
Top Bottom