What's new

Mullah Fazlullah arrested in Upper Dir: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest , I do not even think I understand it , Armstrong . :D

I think chaizaaa is either Urdu or Punjabi for deriving benefit out of taking a dig at someone a little like saying 'jugaaat maaar neiii keiii baaad mazeiii leinaaaa' !

I dunno how else to explain it ! :(

hope its true but such big news would be hard to hide!

Well I hope it's true, then a trial and a good hanging is need of the hour.

Cm'on mate , why would the Govt hide it and the Taliban be actually silent about it ? Just why ? Does it make sense ?
Thats the Geo-Static situation for in her real essence for u........

Like the Senior ISI official said ''We r living in the World of Illusions.''

If true interrogate , investigate and put him on trial ... Hopefully this moron will get capital punishment by the courts

As much as i would like this to be true i really have serious doubts.

This is great news. All these RATS should know that there is no place to hide for them on this Planet Earth. They can RUN but they cannot HIDE. We will HUNT them down no matter where they are.

excellent news if true, are there any source confirming this news, what's the update on this

Actually, Geo TV reported 4 days ago that Mullah Fazlullah has reached Dir district of KPK, and these news are also saying that army has arrested him from Dir, is there any connection between these two stories?

Mullah Fazlullah moves to district Dir of KP

MullaFazalullah-Taliban_12-9-2013_129539_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) chief Mullah Fazlullah has moved from North Waziristan to district Dir of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa reports said.

Sources said there were reports that fugitive TTP chief first went to Kunar in Afghanistan and than shifted to an undisclosed location in district Dir of KP.

Taliban sources have not confirmed the movement of Mullah Fazlullah.

Last week, Mullah Fazlullah arrived in North Waziristan first time after he was made TTP chief. He had presided over the meeting of Taliban Shura in the Waziristan.

Sources said Mullah Fazlullah had decided to use Dir district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as the headquarters of TTP instead of North Waziristan which has been declared insecure by his aides due to the growing intensity of drone attacks.

Mullah Fazlullah moves to district Dir of KP | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom