What's new

Mulla Burqa Posh still Want to Negotiate with TTP Al Ahrar

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1648510048788127&id=1630309140608218
I found this clip in another thread post by a member regarding FB (TTP pages ) He demanding to open the dialogues with terrorists and he admit " Few " of terrorists have links and operate for neighbor country # 13:50
The rats start operation Ghazi in name of his brother ghazi died during operation lal masjid during Mushraff regime.

Lal masjid With no other Option but denounce it.

"Lal Masjid’s Shuhada Foundation, which usually responds on behalf of Maulana Abdul Aziz, has already denounced Jamaatul Ahrar for using Ghazi’s name in its attack"

https://timesofislamabad.com/lal-ma...over-the-statement-of-jamaatahrar/2017/02/20/

--/////----

He is the ( Mulla Burqa Posh ) is bigger facilitator and making and provider of suicide attackers in Pakistan.

"According to him, the maulana said: “If I am arrested the administration will not be able to control the protest rallies all over Pakistan. And if they kill me then there would be so many suicide attacks that would surpass the reaction that followed death of my brother Ghazi Abdur Rashid.”

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151981

Is that above reason ( threat ) we not dealing with him properly? @Oscar @Eagle @Zarvan @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Zibago

The fact is he is a fool and a nobody. Neither TTP nor anyone cares what he says.

TTP is working on an agenda. The agenda given by Afghans. Mullah burqa or no mullah burqa. We need to fight the real enemy(state of Afghanistan) instead of wasting time on clowns like Burqa molvi.

why are you listening to him ? we will negotiate with his corps

Incase Police arrest him, does he has such power and public support to shut the capital down?

We underestimate the number of potential terrorists there are in Pakistan by a large margin

When a majority of Madressa graduates are given ideas that inspire a sense of entitlement and superiority over anyone else who opposes that line of thinking

These people Aren't bad people but they aren't really aware or want to be aware
They have faced their problems for so long that they don't care for explanations and solutions

Everything from their mother's illness to them unabke to find a job, no electricity and so on needs fixing which they can't seem to.
And jf the mullah at the madressa tells them that these are the result of sins of Pakistanis or even if not they'll take all that frustration out on what they assume is the last shred of "possession" they have; their honor

We underestimate the number of potential terrorists there are in Pakistan by a large margin

When a majority of Madressa graduates are given ideas that inspire a sense of entitlement and superiority over anyone else who opposes that line of thinking

These people Aren't bad people but they aren't really aware or want to be aware
They have faced their problems for so long that they don't care for explanations and solutions

Everything from their mother's illness to them unabke to find a job, no electricity and so on needs fixing which they can't seem to.
And jf the mullah at the madressa tells them that these are the result of sins of Pakistanis or even if not they'll take all that frustration out on what they assume is the last shred of "possession" they have; their honor

“No sight so sad as that of a naughty child," he began, "especially a naughty little girl. Do you know where the wicked go after death?"

"They go to hell," was my ready and orthodox answer.

"And what is hell? Can you tell me that?"

"A pit full of fire."

"And should you like to fall into that pit, and to be burning there for ever?"

"No, sir."

"What must you do to avoid it?"

I deliberated a moment: my answer, when it did come was objectionable: "I must keep in good health and not die.” - Charlotte Bronte!

That leaves one question; is he the only one? And yes, its impact on Pakistan cannot ignored given TTP is terrorist-outfit who has killed more than 50,000 innocent people including the children.

Is that above reason ( threat ) we not dealing with him properly?

The reason is that govt personnel has close ties with Mulla Burqa & like of him. (Google pictures of Ch. Nisar with Mulla Sami-ul-Haq, Mulla Ludhianvi ). Furthermore, there is NO US/Indian pressure on govt to act against the likes of Mulla Burqa because their students are doing a good job of destroying Pakistan through terrorism. On the other hand, patriotic people like Hafiz Saeed are house arrested on foreign pressure.

“If I am arrested the administration will not be able to control the protest rallies all over Pakistan. And if they kill me then there would be so many suicide attacks that would surpass the reaction that followed death of my brother Ghazi Abdur Rashid.”

The second reason is Blackmailing of govt because their students are suicide bombers & they will start suicide bombing just like they did earlier (the bold part).

P.S.: The students of Mulla Burqa and likes of him are already doing suicide bombing by getting help from enemies of Pakistan

The fact is he is a fool and a nobody. Neither TTP nor anyone cares what he says.

TTP is working on an agenda. The agenda given by Afghans. Mullah burqa or no mullah burqa. We need to fight the real enemy(state of Afghanistan) instead of wasting time on clowns like Burqa molvi.

But your credibility goes down the drain when you have someone less than a KM from ISI HQ spewing such venom.

The fight must be 50% kinetic and 50% about "hearts and minds" --- the de-radicalization and 'zero-tolerance for intolerance' drives that must happen!

BTW, I totally agree that unless we hit the source (and in my mind that doesn't just mean the camps / sanctuaries in Afghanistan, but NDS and RAW themselves), we won't solve this.

Incase Police arrest him, does he has such power and public support to shut the capital down?

Policymakers used to think all hell would break loose if we touched Malik Ishaaq / the top LeJ leadership. Sectarianism would explode. The Shia community would face daily violence and a mini civil war of sorts would engulf society...

Guess what --- FINALLY somebody had the balls to decimate the entire leadership in one go and barely anything happened. Unfortunately, a suicide bomber was allowed into the Punjab Home Minister's (shaheed) open "town hall" style meeting. It was a terrible loss, but society and the country at large remained unaffected.

Similarly, we should deal with Burqa decisively to put an aggressive face on our policy of zero tolerance for hate speech, etc.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He was arrested under Musharaf was around but with his exit, Mullah was set free by the other Govt/court.

http://nation.com.pk/politics/17-Apr-2009/Maulana-Aziz-freed-on-bail

If Govt/courts are not at the same page, than nothing much intelligence authorities can do.

They don't have a problem "disappearing" citizens when they want to.

I don't buy this argument. They have the ability to covertly kill/vanish people. They need the will to use it and to deal with the political backlash. I have been advocating this to many in the intelligence world --- let's see.

They don't have a problem "disappearing" citizens when they want to.

I don't buy this argument. They have the ability to covertly kill/vanish people. They need the will to use it and to deal with the political backlash. I have been advocating this to many in the intelligence world --- let's see.

He was too popular to vanish from the surface of the planet all a sudden especially when our own media was bashing Musharaf all over the place on Lal Masid operation. Implementation of treason case could had made his life restricted to court to prison only and that was and still is required.

Back
Top Bottom