What's new

Mufti Muneeb, others fall ill after eating Halwa

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Eating sugar no Mama: Mufti Muneeb, others fall ill after eating Halwa (sweet dish) Jazba Blog| Growing Pakistani Blog|Latest Pictures|Latest News|Pakistani Cartoons|Stories of the Week

Eating sugar no Mama: Mufti Muneeb, others fall ill after eating Halwa (sweet dish)

Chairman Ruet-e-Hilal Committee Mufti Muneeb-ur-Rehman along with several other Ulemas fell ill after taking breakfast with Halwa (sweet dish) during Ulema conference here at the residence of Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Hayderi in Parliament lodges.

According to the details, a meeting of Ulema with regard to Muharram was underway at the residence of Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Hayderi in Parliament lodges, Maulana Ghafoor brings Halwa (sweet dish) for every one and after eating that all of them fell ill.

Mufti Muneeb, Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Hyderi, Liaquat Baloch, Haji Hanif Tayyab and Mian Aslam were among the Ulema who fell ill soon after taking the Halwa breakfast and they were taken to Poly Clinic hospital immediately where they were being treated.

----

Poor chaps!

The Halwas was given to the host by someone, it was a packed thing, which when eaten has made many unconscious.

It seems it was a deliberate attempt in killing the Ulema as they were busy in issuing some very important fatwas today. A poison case it sees.

Today the ulema have issed many important fatwas which are all going against the militants and they have been labeled as Rebels and suicide bombings and acts in mosques have been declared Un-islamic and i believe it brings these militants to the threshold of Shirk.

So its another set back for the militants and all of them getting sick, seriously that too is no consequence as normal food poisoning by eating something rotten takes a lot of time. This one was quick enough to show its a poisoning attempt on these Ulema.

The planning was no doubt flawless as far as mass murder attempt is concerned but,

it suggests two things...

1) Molvis can't resist halwa, so the myth about the relationship of molvi and halwa is true.

2) Either Molvis have a great digestive defencive survival system or the halwa ingrediants were "made in pakistan".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The Halwas was given to the host by someone, it was a packed thing, which when eaten has made many unconscious.

It seems it was a deliberate attempt in killing the Ulema as they were busy in issuing some very important fatwas today. A poison case it sees.

Today the ulema have issed many important fatwas which are all going against the militants and they have been labeled as Rebels and suicide bombings and acts in mosques have been declared Un-islamic and i believe it brings these militants to the threshold of Shirk.

So its another set back for the militants and all of them getting sick, seriously that too is no consequence as normal food poisoning by eating something rotten takes a lot of time. This one was quick enough to show its a poisoning attempt on these Ulema.

Yes the first thought crosses one's mind is the same. As they have issued fatwas against terrorism and suicide bombing so they could have been targeted.

Besides its possible that food stuff was expired or its ingredints are some health risky things.

Yes the first thought crosses one's mind is the same. As they have issued fatwas against terrorism and suicide bombing so they could have been targeted.

Besides its possible that food stuff was expired or its ingredints are some health risky things.

But as i said, such food poisoning doesn't act so fast and they were in pretty bad condition from the TV footage, many got unconscious also. I had many food poisoning incidents myself, but nothing acts in such a fast way other then some kind of poison.

Plus so many members all at once at the same time ??

Back
Top Bottom