What's new

MQM Warns of 1971 repeat in Karachi.

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
1971-like situation may emerge in Karachi: MQM
Thursday, 6 Jun 2013

KARACHI - MQM’s Coordination Committee Deputy Convener Dr Khalid Maqbool Siddiqee said the MQM workers were being kidnapped and killed in Karachi.

Addressing a press conference, he urged the authorities concerned to take action and arrest the killers and extortionists. Maqbool accused the PPP and Sindh government of patronising the criminals of ‘people’s war gang’. He said instead of visiting the Quaid’s mausoleum, Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah should have gone to meet the criminals after being elected.

The MQM workers were tortured and then put to death, he said, adding the law enforcement agencies were raiding MQM workers’ houses also.

1971-like situation may emerge in Karachi: MQM | Pakistan Today

1971-like situation may emerge in Karachi: MQM
Thursday, 6 Jun 2013

KARACHI - MQM’s Coordination Committee Deputy Convener Dr Khalid Maqbool Siddiqee said the MQM workers were being kidnapped and killed in Karachi.

Addressing a press conference, he urged the authorities concerned to take action and arrest the killers and extortionists. Maqbool accused the PPP and Sindh government of patronising the criminals of ‘people’s war gang’. He said instead of visiting the Quaid’s mausoleum, Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah should have gone to meet the criminals after being elected.

The MQM workers were tortured and then put to death, he said, adding the law enforcement agencies were raiding MQM workers’ houses also.

1971-like situation may emerge in Karachi: MQM | Pakistan Today

its because PPP was resonsible for 1971 unrest and PPP is playing same politics

I hope Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif conducts the 7th Pakistani nuclear test on Muttahida Qatil Movement's Headquarters.

5 saal mayn 11000 log qatal howay lakin mqm nay koi esi baat nae ki.

naraz ho kar yan press conference kar kay phir man jatay.

ab 3 logon ki wafat(jo bohat afsosnak baat hay) par 1971 jesay halat peda honay ka kehtay hayn.

kia 11000 logon kay qatal pay in ko ye khiyal nae aya

mumkina targeted police operation say bachnay kay liay ye preemptive strike kar rahay hayn.

target killing tu rok nae rahi tu police operation hona lazmi hay lakin ppp b shaid esay hi 5 saal nikalna cahati hay jesay pehlay 5 saal guzray.

MQM setting the stage for a showdown...apnay banday khud hi marwa kay ab shor macha rahay hain.

I said this thing a few weeks ago, just after the elections and again a few days back...seems like my 'prediction' was right.

MQM is the only party which I dont understand...they stay in government, then also blame everyone under the sun including their coalition partners...then always talk about a saazish.

MQM setting the stage for a showdown...apnay banday khud hi marwa kay ab shor macha rahay hain.

MQM members have been dying since long time, its just MQM was quite because of the government

i can give you pictures of MQM members tortured and killed even before elections by rangers

12345_362742033829824_2075118805_n.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk-6.html#post4227905

MQM members have been dying since long time, its just MQM was quite because of the government

i can give you pictures of MQM members tortured and killed even before elections by rangers

If they were target killers and criminals, then Rangers did right.

And if MQM was quite because of government, then double lanat...for the sake of government you let your own people die? Forget about that, now MQM is killing its own people for political and ethnic mileage. And while you were in government, you couldn't do anything to save those people? Couldn't catch the culprits?

A few journalists said during the election period that the guys caught in the MQM election office blasts were MQM guys.

This is all to get ethnic mileage...agay agay dekho kia kuch hota hai! Karachi will be turned into a hell hole by MQM's quarrels.

If they were target killers and criminals, then Rangers did right.

haah, sick mentality, how can it ever be proved he was target killer/criminal, this is the exact problem in balochistan, missing persons and kidnappings

you nned to stop these ways, prosecute the criminals, this extra judicial killings will instead provoke more people

for your info target killer are contract killers they dont belong to any party, they just get may get orders from certain political people

MQM has many criminal elements no doubt but the way the establishment is handling the situation in Karachi and Balochistan by kidnapping, torturing and dumping their bodies is going to back fire very badly. Mark my words if things go out of control in Karachi we are looking for a bigger bloodshed then 1971. This time MQM has also grown very strong, this is not 1992, this is 2013 wake up before its too late.

12345_362742033829824_2075118805_n.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/243563-mqm-political-desk-6.html#post4227905

Wasn't this pic discussed before?

There is no proof he was picked up by rangers. A facebook picture with a pic of a dead body and a guy isn't proof.

haah, sick mentality, how can it ever be proved he was target killer/criminal, this is the exact problem in balochistan, missing persons and kidnappings

you nned to stop these ways, prosecute the criminals, this extra judicial killings will instead provoke more people

for your info target killer are contract killers they dont belong to any party, they just get may get orders from certain political people

Same way, how can you prove it was Rangers that did that?

DON'T bring in missing persons case here, it is completely unrelated.

Back
Top Bottom