What's new

MQM Sindh provincial assembly candidate killed in Hyderabad

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: A Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader and candidate for a Sindh provincial assembly seat was shot during a firing incident in Hyderabad on Thursday, Express News reported.
Fakhrul Islam had filed papers to contest elections from Hyderabad PS-47 of the Sindh Assembly.
Islam was shot dead by unidentified gunmen.
In January, MQM leader and MPA Syed Manzar Imam was shot dead by suspected Taliban gunmen in Karachi’s Orangi Town locality, along with two police guards and a driver.
MQM Sindh provincial assembly candidate killed in Hyderabad – The Express Tribune

So are the Namaaloom Afrad out yet and Karachi, Hyderabad going to be shut down today ?

So are the Namaaloom Afrad out yet and Karachi, Hyderabad going to be shut down today ?

already started blame game on MQM, if it was other party then you would certainly have talked about who must be behind his killing and which party

sometimes parties kill their own members to have a better chance of winning.....MQM no shocker.

i hope shah mehmood qureshi kills imran and takes over PTI

already started blame game on MQM, if it was other party then you would certainly have talked about who must be behind his killing and which party

i hope shah mehmood qureshi kills imran and takes over PTI

loooooool not every party can think of killing like MQM! sorry PTI is not a terrorist party and the mind set and ideology is not about killing killing! MQM first thing to say is shut down karachi start "naa maloom afraad firing"!! which we all saw on 12th may 2007!

and as for deaths the bad fact is ANP has seen more party workers die.like bilour and today blast on some big ANP leader in peshawar!

having said this may the MQM workers body rest in peace! and may Allah give horrible death to whoever killed him! ameen

A son of former MQM member in peshawer, who was claiming that his father was bodygaurd of altaf bhai, told me that his father was on the run and settled in peshawer because his father left MQM, when you leave the party they would simply kill you...
It is not safe to be MQM member, they can kill you for various reasons, the recent example is imran farooq murder by them.

Incase of Karachi, I would name ANP, PPP, IJT, JSQM, PSA, etc etc after MQM .... all are the same.

Back
Top Bottom