What's new

MQM is being terrorised, says Khalid Maqbool

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) said on Saturday that the ongoing targeted operation in Karachi is a controversial and solely against its workers.

Addressing a press conference at the National Press Club, MQM Deputy Convener Khalid Maqbool Siddiqi claimed that the MQM was being targeted in the garb of a one-sided operation in the megacity where people have given an overwhelming mandate to the MQM in the May 11 elections. He added that the Karachi police chief had already termed the killing of Zafar Baloch a result of Lyari gang war.
Siddiqi said that nominating Nabil Gabol in Zafar Baloch’s murder case shows that it is a move to save the culprits, who are none other than the people of the same Lyari gangs. The MQM leader added that the Pakistan People Party (PPP) government had called members of the Lyari gang their friends and they were given a free hand to operate in the city. “Kidnapping for ransom has become an industry in the city and gangsters are fighting for this wealth,” he added.
3263.jpg

“Nominating Nabil Gabol in the murder of Zafar Baloch and arresting former MPA Nadeem Hashmi are examples of victimizing MQM in the city, where 90% people have given mandate to the party,” said Siddiqi.
The MQM leader said the federal government is behind this operation which is less against criminals and more towards targeting the MQM. He said that implicating Gabol in the case was a conspiracy to seek political vengeance and cast doubts over the ongoing operation in the city.
Some police officers and political leaders create hurdle in the way of a transparent operation in the city, Siddiqi said, adding that most of the police officials have been inducted from other provinces and cities on political basis and failing to discharge their duty professionally.
To a question, the MQM leader said his party had demanded Karachi should be handed over to the army to restore peace in the megacity. “The military could be the last option and the purpose of the MQM to call upon the army was to invite the government’s attention towards this crucial issue,” he said. “We are still demanding a transparent targeted operation against land mafia, target killers and drug mafia”, he added.

Operation cleanup: MQM is being terrorised, says Khalid Maqbool – The Express Tribune

MQM is the largest terrorist and bhatta mafia party in Karachi. What to expect from a party when you have "Don" leader like Altaf hussain.

The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) said on Saturday that the ongoing targeted operation in Karachi is a controversial and solely against its workers.

Addressing a press conference at the National Press Club, MQM Deputy Convener Khalid Maqbool Siddiqi claimed that the MQM was being targeted in the garb of a one-sided operation in the megacity where people have given an overwhelming mandate to the MQM in the May 11 elections. He added that the Karachi police chief had already termed the killing of Zafar Baloch a result of Lyari gang war.
Siddiqi said that nominating Nabil Gabol in Zafar Baloch’s murder case shows that it is a move to save the culprits, who are none other than the people of the same Lyari gangs. The MQM leader added that the Pakistan People Party (PPP) government had called members of the Lyari gang their friends and they were given a free hand to operate in the city. “Kidnapping for ransom has become an industry in the city and gangsters are fighting for this wealth,” he added.
3263.jpg

“Nominating Nabil Gabol in the murder of Zafar Baloch and arresting former MPA Nadeem Hashmi are examples of victimizing MQM in the city, where 90% people have given mandate to the party,” said Siddiqi.
The MQM leader said the federal government is behind this operation which is less against criminals and more towards targeting the MQM. He said that implicating Gabol in the case was a conspiracy to seek political vengeance and cast doubts over the ongoing operation in the city.
Some police officers and political leaders create hurdle in the way of a transparent operation in the city, Siddiqi said, adding that most of the police officials have been inducted from other provinces and cities on political basis and failing to discharge their duty professionally.
To a question, the MQM leader said his party had demanded Karachi should be handed over to the army to restore peace in the megacity. “The military could be the last option and the purpose of the MQM to call upon the army was to invite the government’s attention towards this crucial issue,” he said. “We are still demanding a transparent targeted operation against land mafia, target killers and drug mafia”, he added.

Operation cleanup: MQM is being terrorised, says Khalid Maqbool – The Express Tribune

At least something terrorised them also

Terrorists being terrorized??:unsure:
really 1st example of its kind in world……:rofl:
They are calling army so that they can have again an issue to blame PA in their traditional way……:lol:

yeh to chor ke ghar main daka per gya

The terrorist are feeling terrorised.

Actually they are scared now, they lost a few of their people, five years who would have thought MQM loosing their people but now they are being matched by Aman committee (PPP) and ANP...jo thori bohot kasar thi wo TTP ne poori ker di, dont you see their faces they are scared and dont know if they will make it home after recording a TV show

there are very big questions arising from this operation like

why hasnt the police yet laucnhed full fledged operation to eliminate those no go areas i mean they are literally every where in the city

the police is just venturing those areas which are easily accessible(MQM areas)

and those fake cases on nabil gabol also prove that police has done zero investigation and just politically nominated him instead of the real killers so it means even though so called shahid hayat is at command this is being politicised

uzair baloch is not getting arrested inspite of the fact that he is in lyari presently

Actually they are scared now, they lost a few of their people, five years who would have thought MQM loosing their people but now they are being matched by Aman committee (PPP) and ANP...jo thori bohot kasar thi wo TTP ne poori ker di, dont you see their faces they are scared and dont know if they will make it home after recording a TV show

i know im talking to a foolish guy here but

beta this entire ops is because MQM raised the voice?

but i think you dont know the reality of Karachi

70% of the extortion business happens in lyari, presently untouched and other crimes like kidnapping for ransom etc

25% of all the crimes happening in karachi are in direct control of police from gambling dens to drug business

but rangers hasnt finished any no go area as of yet

it takes guts to admit that one has fault too, MQM has openly admitted that it has few rogue elements in its party

i know im talking to a foolish guy here but

beta this entire ops is because MQM raised the voice?

but i think you dont know the reality of Karachi

70% of the extortion business happens in lyari, presently untouched and other crimes like kidnapping for ransom etc

25% of all the crimes happening in karachi are in direct control of police from gambling dens to drug business

but rangers hasnt finished any no go area as of yet

it takes guts to admit that one has fault too, MQM has openly admitted that it has few rogue elements in its party

I know I am talking to a idiot but beta when you were sucking on chusni I was hiding from MQM terrorists like everybody else in FB area or N. Nazimabad when all the misguided nojawan; some of my friends also, like you were joining MQM terror group and later running for their life once they asked to kill someone, some ended up in different parts of Pakistan and ones with affluent families are now living in Japan, UK and US in a poor miserable life because they couldnt finish their education.

back on you topic, you confirm what i was saying that MQM now scared because un ke baap ab is business main aa gye hain and to completely control Karachi under world they will finish MQM. MQM is crying and raising voice to control Karachi, un ka dunda un ke under ghus raha hay. dude MQM isscared shitless and believe me if KArachi is left like it is now then in few years MQM will be finished, all dead.

I know I am talking to a idiot but beta when you were sucking on chusni I was hiding from MQM terrorists like everybody else in FB area or N. Nazimabad when all the misguided nojawan; some of my friends also, like you were joining MQM terror group and later running for their life once they asked to kill someone, some ended up in different parts of Pakistan and ones with affluent families are now living in Japan, UK and US in a poor miserable life because they couldnt finish their education.

back on you topic, you confirm what i was saying that MQM now scared because un ke baap ab is business main aa gye hain and to completely control Karachi under world they will finish MQM. MQM is crying and raising voice to control Karachi, un ka dunda un ke under ghus raha hay. dude MQM isscared shitless and believe me if KArachi is left like it is now then in few years MQM will be finished, all dead.

hahaha, beta danda woh waala yaad he jo mush ne tum logon ko dya tha back in 99?

hahaha, beta danda woh waala yaad he jo mush ne tum logon ko dya tha back in 99?

han us ka dard hay abhi thora, laking abb wo dunda daikho jo mushy main hay
again you remind me the law of physics, "Every dunda you put in someone, comes back to you in equal force but opposite direction"

Its two for two on you now, MQM ka dunda MQM main, mushy ka Dunda mushy main wapis

han us ka dard hay abhi thora, laking abb wo dunda daikho jo mushy main hay
again you remind me the law of physics, "Every dunda you put in someone, comes back to you in equal force but opposite direction"

Its two for two on you now, MQM ka dunda MQM main, mushy ka Dunda mushy main wapis

kon sa danda mushy me lol, konsa case jeet gye mushy ke khilaf he was already enjoying his retirement in london now he is enjoying that in in chak shehzad

you got your entire party PML raped and yes you are right abhi tk dard he us ka tum me

about MQM, then merey bhai, just wait for MQM's turn, aisa danda de gi tumhare ganje yaad karen ge for centuries, MQM did already put danda in MR Bean though :omghaha:

kon sa danda mushy me lol, konsa case jeet gye mushy ke khilaf he was already enjoying his retirement in london now he is enjoying that in in chak shehzad

you got your entire party PML raped and yes you are right abhi tk dard he us ka tum me

about MQM, then merey bhai, just wait for MQM's turn, aisa danda de gi tumhare ganje yaad karen ge for centuries, MQM did already put danda on MR Bean though :omghaha:

now you laughing like khisyani bili, well whatever lets you sleep at night
I agree with you, MQM is still the master of Karachi and mushy is enjoying his life in incarceration

chul ab khush?

Back
Top Bottom