What's new

Movement for Hazara province

Abbottabad violence toll rises to five

ABBOTABAD: The number of deaths in the rampant violence in Abbottabad against the name of Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw, rose to five with over 100 injured, Geo News reported Monday.

These people were injured in the firing incidents by the riot police during the protests demonstrations by the workers of Tehreek Sooba Hazara.

Police resorted to aerial firing outside the District Hospital as well.

According to hospital sources, several injured have been brought to the hospitals where state of emergency has been declared, as the protest is raging across the city.

Out of these injured, five critically hurt people lost their lives, the hospital sources said.

The protesters demanding new Hazarah province, set on fire a police mobile at Fawwarah Chawk. Various other vehicles have been torched in the city.

It should be mentioned that the protests broke up this morning against the new name of Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw. The protesters, who are workers of Hazarah Province Movement, took bodies of those who recently were killed in the violence, out from the hospital.

Abbottabad violence toll rises to five

let's do one thing! if WE DO WANT TO BE DIVIDED ALONG ETHNIC LINES!

Divide the big brother punjab into different provinces for seraiki & then for bhawalpuris!

then we divide sindh into two provinces

1) sindh
2)jinnahpur!!!!!

balochistan into 2 as well

1) Pakhtun
2)Baloch

we also divide khyber-pakhtunkhawa into

1)hazara
2) pakhtunkhawa!

we also make province out of Deira Ismail KHAN!

let's see how many people are willing to divide provinces! let's see if PML is willing to let punjab divide or PPP is letting sindh divide or ANP is willing to let pakhtunkhawa divide

salaam all brothers and sisters.... first of all i wanna say that protesting for our own identity is our right .... and this province donot only contain pushtoo speaking people ...but also hindko speaking people .... but there will be more problems produced if hazara split as a province .... hazara and pushtoo speaking will fight on TARBELA DAM and many other areas .... ... which is the main source of nwfp province becoz there is more of hazara area than pushto if u analyse it .... so they should call mutual meeting ...and today i feel there should be some political party that should represent hazara .... cheers :wave:

The number of deaths in the rampant violence in Abbottabad against the name of Khyber Pakhtoonkhaw, rose to five with over 100 injured, Geo News reported Monday.

These people were injured in the firing incidents by the riot police during the protests demonstrations by the workers of Tehreek Sooba Hazara.

Police resorted to aerial firing outside the District Hospital as well.

According to hospital sources, several injured have been brought to the hospitals where state of emergency has been declared, as the protest is raging across the city.

Out of these injured, five critically hurt people lost their lives, the hospital sources said.

The News

What is this going on ? Blood of Innocents is more valuable or Bloody name 'Pakhtunkhawa' ?

salaam all brothers and sisters.... first of all i wanna say that protesting for our own identity is our right .... and this province donot only contain pushtoo speaking people ...but also hindko speaking people .... but there will be more problems produced if hazara split as a province .... hazara and pushtoo speaking will fight on TARBELA DAM and many other areas .... ... which is the main source of nwfp province becoz there is more of hazara area than pushto if u analyse it .... so they should call mutual meeting ...and today i feel there should be some political party that should represent hazara .... cheers :wave:
True.
New province name does not represent hindko speaking people.
Welcome to PDF. Have a nice stay here.
:smitten:

ANPs did monkey's show for provincial name changing, they should be put forward and people of hazara will deal with them.

ABBOTABAD: The number of deaths in today’s violent clashes between police and protestors against the renaming of NWFP as Khyber-Pakhtukhaw rose to seven here on Monday.

While more than 100 people were injured, most of them seriously, including Sardar Yaqoob, the former Deputy Speaker of National Assembly.

The series of protest demonstrations against the renaming of NWFP took a violent turn in Abbotabad, where protestors set ablaze a police station, dozens of vehicles, including police mobiles.

Besides, Mirpur and Cantonment Police Stations also came under attack by the violent protestors. Emergency was declared in the D.H.Q after the protests.

Apart from Abbotabad, people staged protest in Haripur, Mansehra, Hawelian and other cities. Fierce clashes erupted between police and protestors in Fowara Chowk, Mandian, Ayub Medical Complex and other parts of Abbotabad.

The police used tear gas and baton-charge to disperse the protestors. In reaction, they surrounded the Cantonment Police Station and later set it on fire.

The protestors also called for sacking of Hazara Commissioner, D.IG, DCO and DPO.

Murree Road and Shahra-e-Kashmir were still closed for all kinds of traffic.

Tehrik Hazara Province leaders said that this protest would soon turn into a civil disobedience movement.

A heavy contingent of police has been deployed in the restive city.

Abbotabad death toll climbs to 7

News of protesters coming from Haripur, Sira-e-Saleh, Mansehra and Nathiagali is already rampant among the local people, although the police is doing its best not to let them reach Abbottabad.

After a break of about 2 hours, skirmishes between the police and the protesters started again in various parts of Abbottabad. Police is firing rubber bullets this time and using tear-gas to disperse the people.

Shame on ANP for using force and PML(N) for selling out for Hazara wals rights.
Shame on President of Pakistan who is a sign of unit to let people of Hazara down.

Its 12:30 am and i can still hear protesters and police clashing with each other.

Damn it, i can still hear the firing.

I hope no one gets seriously hurt this time.

Shame on ANP for using force and PML(N) for selling out for Hazara wals rights.
Shame on President of Pakistan who is a sign of unity to let people of Hazara down.

I think there is a political game being played here, there was no need to put Khyber in with pakhtunkhwa, hazaara pakhtunkhwa would have just been the same. But the leaders wanted to make a riot out of this thats why this is happening, i hope everyone gets their right. Pakistan is their country, its their right to put their mark on it as well

Back
Top Bottom