What's new

MOVED: Dhaka the most hipster like city in South Asia AND other hipster cities of South Asia.

I hope you may know these indian cities very well.World class cities.Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata,Chennai,Bangalore and Hyderabad.

How many cities you have sir g.....

Dhaka,chittagong,sihalot.thats it.

I hope you may know these indian cities very well.World class cities.Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata,Chennai,Bangalore and Hyderabad.

How many cities you have sir g.....

Dhaka,chittagong,sihalot.thats it.

I'm not sure what your trying to get at, sorry.

Boss i respect your view,even i want Bangladesh to run v fast and develop.All your cities to be like Delhi and Mumbai.

Good luck Bangladesh

Boss i respect your view,even i want Bangladesh to run v fast and develop.All your cities to be like Delhi and Mumbai.

Good luck Bangladesh

Hah, I see. well thanks, I hope so too.

Nice pics mate.. :tup:

Thanks, will upload more later, it was hard finding the current ones but I try and I guess that's all that matters XD

Nice country and great cricketers like Jaysurya,Jayawardne,Dilshan,Desilva,Ranatunga,Sangakkara,murali and Vass.

So ok since we're going "Hip"whatever that means.. Let me share some hip pics of Colombo.. Lets see if it's "Hipster" enough for Dhaka :azn:

Since it's October, Lets start with Oktoberfest Colombo style

The+crowd+01.JPG

Fun+games.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

DSC_8422.jpg

DSC_0804.jpg

Nice country and great cricketers like Jaysurya,Jayawardne,Dilshan,Desilva,Ranatunga,Sangakkara,murali and Vass.

Dude the OP is about Dhaka Bangladesh

Brother I appreciate that you like our country and our people, however we are going off topic here. Thread was made because I wanted to show the hipster like city that is Dhaka and any other South Asian cities that will fit into that category, thanks.

So ok since we're going "Hip"whatever that means.. Let me share some hip pics of Colombo.. Lets see if it's "Hipster" enough for Dhaka :azn:

Since it's October, Lets start with Oktoberfest Colombo style

The+crowd+01.JPG

Fun+games.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

DSC_8422.jpg

DSC_0804.jpg

Dude the OP is about Dhaka Bangladesh

oktoberfest in Sri Lanka, Amazing. I'm dreaming that one day cox's bazaar can be as vibrant and colourful as colombo, colombos a great city. Keep 'rm coiming.

Attachments

• Fun+games.JPG
    Fun+games.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 13
  • The+crowd+01.JPG
    The+crowd+01.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 10
Nice clicks...!
Islamabad is definitely not a hipster like city :D

Each to their own I guess, and no need to share the hate with inflammatory language. Be respectful next time or don't comment at all, it's the best way forward.
Say thanks to God....why he not charged you and what hold him back....maybe its ur Nationality

@RazPaK ...:-)

Back
Top Bottom