What's new

Most good looking female politician in the world?

oh__stop_it__you__by_rober_raik-d4cwd9f.png

Who's Nailin Paylin to be precise.......one with two russian soldiers and one with Obama...:enjoy:
To quote Eminem ... " I t( . ) ( . )k Sarah Palin for Para Sailing" !!!

Queen of Bhutan....don't know if she counts as a politician or not!

From Romania elena-udrea
13-elena-udrea-240111.jpg

Check out her other pic in the ONE magazine.:P

Last edited:
Kyon chahte ho ... Naag Raaj ko toda maroda jaye !!!
arre yeh naag raaj sabka shikaar kar chuka hai, jo laga diya na , uddhar bahut shikaar hui hai.:D Arre bhai main daroo pii raha hoon:Dusko naam se dekh lo, periscope up ho jayegi :P

arre yeh naag raaj sabka shikaar kar chuka hai, jo laga diya na , uddhar bahut shikaar hui hai.:D Arre bhai main daroo pii raha hoon:Dusko naam se dekh lo, periscope up ho jayegi :P
Jaanab beshaq aap jinte shikar na kiye ho ... par Humara bhi Naag Raaj itna masoom nahi hai ... we have had our periscope up in unfriendly waters !!! :devil:

Jaanab beshaq aap jinte shikar na kiye ho ... par Humara bhi Naag Raaj itna masoom nahi hai ... we have had our periscope up in unfriendly waters !!! :devil:
Lekin Maal maal hota hai bhai :D aur acche dikhaao ,hum intezaar kar rahe hain :D

I had the same feeling. For some reason the news was very depressing for me. Even today I can remember how I felt when I first got the news. I wished it to be just a rumor. I am not certain whether she was loved in Sri Lanka or not.
She was a nice person.
This is the only proved truth of the life, one day you come, and comes the day for you to go.
The fact that matters is, how you spent your period. And she spent it for her nation to prosper.
Which goal can be named above that.
RIP to her.

It's a fake photo my friend

Don't worry
She was a nice person.
This is the only proved truth of the life, one day you come, and comes the day for you to go.
The fact that matters is, how you spent your period. And she spent it for her nation to prosper.
Which goal can be named above that.
RIP to her.
Man Live in Denial, that is all i can say.:D

UFFFFFF UFFFFF tharkiooooooo :tsk:

( look who's talking :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom