What's new

Moscow and Beijing love Pakistan

I WROTE A 6 page essay on my paper, My professor read it and gave me an A plus on it I will send u my Essay give me ur email account or nvm i will post it on here!!! with ALL Credible source... i saw picture of mass brutaality

Where is your 6 page A plus essay? I thought you were going to post it here? I would like too see the contents of your essay here :azn:

Make sure you post the links to the sources to for us all to verify. You still haven't come up with hard fact that the TS incident killed 10 thousand plus. Please bring forth your evidence.

Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri LANKA were all part of the Indian Empire, We let go off them, because of religion and ethnic difference... CHINA has been grabbing land from anyone and every ONE... India could have taken over Bangladesh when we split Pakistan and Bangladesh, and called it a state of our own...

Don't want to hurt your feelings, but the closest of having an empire was when the old India was under the British rule. Pakistan was granted independence before India. Funny you claimed India let it go? The way you destort facts with fictions is beyond me.

As far as i Know China's sucess story is commendable but not oscar winnig performance, China had a cheap power full labor force, India has the required labor force now, as chian;s one child policy tightens the noose on China;s econmic dream gets that much tighter... India is not behind, we just surpassed China's growth by .1 percent, India cloked in 10.4% while China with 10.3%

Our Economy is LARGER THAN RUSSIA BY A 100 BILLION Dollars

The same old western rhetorics. So you have successfully overtaken the Russian economy due to the fact they collapsed and underwent huge structural reform?
China already has more wealthy people than India under the one party rule, can you beat that? And are you telling readers here that India is the land of pure with no issues regarding cheap child labours, slave workers, badly hit poverty regions etc? :coffee:

I WROTE A 6 page essay on my paper, My professor read it and gave me an A plus on it I will send u my Essay give me ur email account or nvm i will post it on here!!! with ALL Credible source... i saw picture of mass brutaality

THIS DOESN'T however make China the Angle, neither does it balance the number of disputes it has....Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri LANKA were all part of the Indian Empire, We let go off them, because of religion and ethnic difference... CHINA has been grabbing land from anyone and every ONE... India could have taken over Bangladesh when we split Pakistan and Bangladesh, and called it a state of our own...

As far as i Know China's sucess story is commendable but not oscar winnig performance, China had a cheap power full labor force, India has the required labor force now, as chian;s one child policy tightens the noose on China;s econmic dream gets that much tighter... India is not behind, we just surpassed China's growth by .1 percent, India cloked in 10.4% while China with 10.3%

Our Economy is LARGER THAN RUSSIA BY A 100 BILLION Dollars

HaHaHa, cheap powerful labour force? are you referring to India?
Chart.jpg

Your economy blah blah blah, GDP growth blah blah blah, don't you understand the different between 10% of a dollar and four dollars? if incase no, "SIZE MATTER" check this out and "THINK" talk when India able to surpass Japan let alone China please.:lol:
Top Ten Economies Of The World In 2010, The Best Progressing Economy

6 page ESSAY

Tiananmen Square
In great crowd of demonstrators, mainly students occupied the Tiananmen Square for seven weeks pushing for democratic reforms. Under the heat and pressure the Chinese government finally splintered. Communism shot back and took drastic measures to curb the protests. Tanks rumbled in to the streets of the capital, and shortly the army marched in and opened fire on unarmed civilians. This incident sparked the biggest tirade of criticism and unfathomable disbelief. The pro-democratic western states, alarmed by this atrocious act of murder scrambled to punish China. Since the Incident, Many of the western nations have placed an Arms embargo on China. The U.S. and E.U. increased their qualms and suspicions on hegemonistic rule, or Communism. Tiananmen Square brought worldwide attention to the atrocities suffered by the citizens of China. The incident marks the ultimate oppression of freedom of speech, and freedom of press, and it also indirectly expresses the intolerance and burgeoning distrust between western states governance (Democracy) and China’s Communism.
On the 4th of June 1989, some protesters simply vanished. Hundreds of people or possibly thousands of people were killed in the massacre and the exact number may never be known. US President George H.W. Bush said he deeply abhorted the use of force, and UK’s Prime Minister at the time, Margaret Thatcher, said she was "shocked and appalled by the shootings"(source 1). At the square, moved by the death of their democratic leader Yaobang, more than a million stood in the streets of Beijing, criticizing the growing corruption, and demanded the implementation of Democracy and the ideal of their party leader Hu Yaobang. After seven invigorating weeks, it all came to a halt. At the break of dawn on June 4th, as the world watched in horror, the tanks of the People's Liberation Army rolled through the crowds. Many scattered in fear and shock. It has been documented that a man confronted the tanks as they rolled in to the streets of Beijing The man stood tall against the row of tanks that have been ordered to break the protests( source 1). The man clearly had intention of dying for what he believed in. He was warned he would be rolled over by the tanks had he not moved. Thousands of unarmed, peaceful protestors were shot on sight. The man resisted and his death captured the symbolic brutality the Communist regime played in China. The democratic wall of protests crumbled one by one, as the PRC’s army showed not even the slightest indication of hesitance(source2).
The world was stunned on the news that the Peoples Liberation Army started massacring the citizens of their Country. The thought of civilians being fired at had the world shocked and awe-struck. A source indicated that the students expected soldiers would be firing rubber bullets and that they had an appalling sense of disbelief when they noticed the bullets striking sparks off the pavement near his feet(source). Some 10,000 troops formed around the square, and a line of about 50 Armor Personal Carriers, tanks, and trucks entered Tiananmen from the eastern part of the city(source 2). Demonstrators shouted angrily at the presence of military at a peaceful movement for democracy, and the PLA troops in Tiananmen opened a hail of rifle and machine gun fire. Although controversial and undocumented, Embassy officials have gathered witnesses and angry citizens, some "claiming that more than 10,000 people had been killed at Tiananmen." A woman interviewed had claimed to have witnessed a tank running over 11 people.(source 3) It was baffaling for the world to see China resort to such options to break a simple demonstration. A very scary truth is that, the deaths of this terrible incident were never officially recorded. The people of China or the world will never truly know the number of people that gave up their lives for what they believed in. After this horrendous bloodbath, it wouldn’t be a surprise for the people of this world to fully lost faith in the mankind’s competence to govern.
Tiananmen Square attributed for a perfect example of oppressions of basic rights. The Communist government striped basic right such as freedom of speech, freedom of press and freedom of assembly. Communist China acted so violently against freedom of assembly that it will forever be earmarked as the greatest transgression and crime especially against it own people. Media censorship of China is at the pinnacle of maximum control imposed by the government as the of 20th anniversary of Tiananmen Square last year. Chinese government has long tried to keep a tight rein on traditional and new media to prevent any challenges to its political authority. It can be safely assumed that China’s worst nightmare would be any repeat of 1989, and thus ever since China has implemented extremely tight law on freedom of press. The most powerful monitoring body is the Communist Party's Central Propaganda Department (CPD), which coordinates with General Administration of Press and Publication (GAPP) to orchestrate control on radio, film and television. China has an estimated 420 million Internet users, and the country has faced some issues with major U.S. based companies such as Facebook and Google.(source 2) China recently threatened to ban Google and it’s services if Google did not follow accordingly to Chinese internet set guidelines which incorporate certain censorships and expurgation. China, facing a threat of undermining its sovereignty from these generally free and boundless social networks and search engines, which are Facebook and Google respectively, the government implemented state ran replicas of social network and search engines. “The great fire wall of China,” a highly sensitive internet framework, ensures safety inflow of traffic in and out of the country, it is to censor information potentially dangerous to China and its political authority. Tiananmen Square of 1989 has deeply altered the way things are done in China (Source 1).
Since June, 1989 The United States and other western countries recoiled in disgust after the incident, the relationship between the U.S. and China went from amicable cooperation to antagonism, distrust and misunderstanding. U.S. and China remained locked in opposition, and a recent poll indicated that Americans consider China an “unfriendly” country, while anti-American resentment is increasing(source 4). Together with its allies, the United States swiftly forced a sequence of diplomatic and economic sanctions against China, and halted all high-level official visits, official development assistance and export credits, and sales of military hardware.(Source 3) The level of national dialogue between China and the West has taken a direct impact. China has made itself an enemy of the west; the slaughtering of democratic supporters indirectly shows that China has no respect for the western style of governance. China’s economy took a dire hit from dramatic slump in tourism, foreign investments, and foreign lending.
Many western states will never forgive the Chinese governments lack of respect for basic human rights. China extremely pro communist regime found itself at automatically at the opposite end of spectrum. U.S. and E.U find China as a potential future threat geopolitically, economically, and militarily. Tiananmen Square is a definite factor on why China has found itself as an enemy of the west. As China gains economic momentum, she is trying dearly to spread their success story, Communism. The small neighbors of China such as Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam are deeply afraid of China’s imperialistic actions such as claiming foreign territory. U.S however will safeguard democracy where ever it is, thus US President H.W. Bush approved the sale of 150 F-16 fighter jets to Taiwan. America’s presence in the pacific has tightened and U.S. and her democratic allies (South Korea and Japan) perform naval drills along in the Yellow Sea. This is in the backyard of communism where the Yellow Sea touches the two communist titians China and North Korea(Source 4).
People’s Liberation Army crushed prodemocracy supporters, killing hundreds of supporters, injuring another 10,000, and arresting hundreds of students and workers. Following the violence, the government conducted widespread arrests, summary trials, and executions; banned the foreign press; and strictly controlled the Chinese press

Media Censorship in China - Council on Foreign Relations
Tiananmen Square, 1989: The Declassified History : Documents
China's Foreign Relations After Tiananmen: Challenges for the U.S.

I stopped reading there. 'Some claimed'? can that be regarded as fact? wow I claim that you're an American sockpuppet too, therefore it must be true! :lol:
You litterally busted your own backside on this. Not only was it not your piece of writing (can tell by the way you post), it wasn't based on credible facts. I want to say your teacher needs to be sacked too, but since you don't have one so I won't go that far :azn:

Pakistan has become a country of nothing but BLOOD SHED and TERROR....

I wish India had still kept Pakistan when we got our independence, we have made a great mistake by letting religion separate us Brothers and Sisters...
Pakitan will and already is a bloody play ground for U.S. , China, and Russia... These countries will menace pakistan... and destroy the intergreity and secularity of Pakistan...

CHINA Is no ally of Pakistan.... and Russia or U.S. are not allies of INDIA.... in reality no one is there to protect ourselves but US... CHINA will turn it's back on Pakistan like, It has on North Korea...

PLEASE PAKISTAN REALIZE THIS AND kick U.S. out of your country, and Keep China away from your politics...

FROM A HINDU BROTHER I THINK PAKISTAN HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH ECONOMICALLY, and it has lost enough with innocene lives being the TARGET OF STUPID DRONES!!!

INDIA AND PAKISTAN Were ONCE TOGETHER, and we share the SAME ANCIENT ETHNIC BACKGROUND... and i don't wany my brothers and sisters to suffer, Indians and Pakistanis look alike, why do we fight each other...

Are you for real?? :what: we got Independence BEFORE India.. and before that, Hindustan was under British Rule, and before that, it was ruled by Muslims, and before that, it was scattered into numerous smaller units.. so i'm pretty confused what you are referring to..

I stopped reading there. 'Some claimed'? can that be regarded as fact? wow I claim that you're an American sockpuppet too, therefore it must be true! :lol:
You litterally busted your own backside on this. Not only was it not your piece of writing (can tell by the way you post), it wasn't based on credible facts. I want to say your teacher needs to be sacked too, but since you don't have one so I won't go that far :azn:

Don't take it to your heart bro.. They are brainwashed throughout their schooling with twisted History, they had been ruled by outsiders for more than 1200 years, there was no other way then to twist history, so that their young ones can feel a bit honored..

Obama will be remembered as the man who lost Pakistan - Egypt - Tunisia , and also ended up costing US ppl bankruptcies of epic proportions

And also the president who gave up stealth technology secrets away

He will also be known as the President who gave a health care system which will put US deficit out of the roof

OBAMA the backstabber will be how he will be known in Pakistani circles :coffee:

100 time bigger backstab then the F16 backstabbing in 80's:angry:

When he said Assalamoalikum - in Cairo - that was really saying "BACKSTAB king is in town"

Obama will be remembered as the man who lost Pakistan - Egypt - Tunisia , and also ended up costing US ppl bankruptcies of epic proportions

Obama has Muslim blood (apparently). If I was a conspiracy theorist, then I would look at Obama with high suspicion. Perhaps Obama is the true form of Osama and his mission is to bring down America from within? :azn:

THIS DOESN'T however make China the Angle, neither does it balance the number of disputes it has....Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri LANKA were all part of the Indian Empire, We let go off them, because of religion and ethnic difference... CHINA has been grabbing land from anyone and every ONE... India could have taken over Bangladesh when we split Pakistan and Bangladesh, and called it a state of our own...

the indian empire????????????????????????????????????????

DONT IGNORANT AND ARRGANT

LOL India is supposed to surpass JAPAN THIS YEAR IN TERMS OF PPP(GDP) JUST LOOK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tank::thinktank::hitwall::undecided::smitten:

What now, did i shut you up regarding your claim of "Chinese cheap labour" you looking for somemore embarrassment? my AAA college dude.
Did your professor ever remind you not to use "WIKI" as source for any so-called research paper? you sounds more like a highschool boy.
"TALK WHEN YOU"RE THERE" no freaking prediction please.
BTW, if India economy is so so so incredible as you claim, then why your FDI shrinked 32% in 2010 vs 2009? why?
FDI-2010-world-china-chart.gif

PLEASE PAKISTAN REALIZE THIS AND kick U.S. out of your country, and Keep China away from your politics...

You guys need to give Pakistan a breathing space! Act like true big brothers, instead of point scoring against each other. I am sure the Pakistani policy makers will reciprocate that gesture. We are both going to live with each other for eternities. In one form or another. Days of mass deportations of millions are gone. Even Zia's cursed radicalization is a blip in the hundreds of years of the Sufi Islam inside Pakistan. Radicalism will fade away. It has to.
Pakistanis like me know that Americans are here to gamble in this region. If the gamble succeed then good. If not, then wash hands off and move on. 1989 was a very clear example of Americans leaving when their own strategic objectives were achieved. 1970s was another example when, in Indo China, Americans decided to go back to their continent surrounded by wide waters.
Yet you and we will be here forever! I don't think we can have peace while you burn. And I am sure it is vice versa. But those who come from faraway only come to gamble. To play. To abandon the play if not to the liking. That is their instinct. What should be our instinct? To see that faraway powers have no intrinsic longterm interest in remote regions' prosperity.
I'd say make our region unwelcome to them! Follow our instincts. Swallow our prides. Move on! Let 2011 be a year of the 'Subcontinental Spring'. We have seen the 'Velvet Revolutions'. We have seen the 'Arab Spring'. It should be our turn next.

I think Pakistan need to align itself closely with

a) China
b) Russia

Think , these countries have history of "Trustfulness" and honor

Also if we can some how include India in mix it would be not bad, because if we look at the big picture US is trying get India to become what it made us become when they needed help in Afghanistan in 80's

USA can't be trusted

I just feel that Russia and China is our future :agree:

Your economy is four times smaller than the Japanese one.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India's economy is still smaller than the economy of Italy, Canada, Brazil, etc. Surpass those first, then try to surpass countries like Germany and France.

After, that you can think about surpassing Japan.

HAHAHA well yeah you are the one that posted in terms PPP, and by nominally wrong again, India already surpassed Canada this second half of this fiscal year...

Back
Top Bottom