What's new

Mortar shells fired from Afghanistan land in South Waziristan

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
More than 50 mortar shells fired from Afghanistan fell into Pakistani territory on Saturday.

All the shells dropped in different areas of Pakistan’s South Waziristan tribal region.

According to initial reports, 10 shells fell on Angoor Adda which destroyed houses and shops. However, no casualties were reported.

Moreover, security forces cordoned off the area and started an investigation.

Mortar shells fired from Afghanistan land in South Waziristan - DAWN.COM

Looks like the work of afghan security forces. We should have bombed their a$$ for this voilation.

Calls for operational use of the Shaheen 2 ballistic missile system. HE warhead please, let's hold on to the 100-odd nukes for later.

Don't you ever blame the peace loving Afghans and the brave Afghan forces.Don't you ever......!

It's just the fault of those mortar shells.The mortars just overflew the projected trajectory and crossed the border like those thousands of Afghan refugees, who practically played their role in bombing your economy and disrupted the social fabric.

Food in exchange for some mortars that's a very good trade.What else do you want?
Fuel for some flag burning rituals that's justified.

Don't you ever blame the peace loving Afghans and the brave Afghan forces.Don't you ever......!

It's just the fault of those mortar shells.The mortars just overflew the projected trajectory and crossed the border like those thousands of Afghan refugees, who practically played their role in bombing your economy and disrupted the social fabric.

Food in exchange for some mortars that's a very good trade.What else do you want?
Fuel for some flag burning rituals that's justified.

ANA dont have balls to kill taliban or fire on the military....so they kill civilians in ciward acts like thse......or perhaps their aim is fked.... @hinduguy @KRAIT I thought you were training these lads.....yeh kaisy training hai....cant even strike on target :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
now retaliate

Afghan army is group of selected holy men.... you will not find a political support, to bomb an army of faithful, killing sons of Yazid..

Don't forget your President belong to same sect. and your army and pashtoons are considered sons of Yazid, thus the embedded hate.

We can't defeat this enemy of terrorism, until we stop sect brandism in Pakistan. Which was promoted by regime of Asif Ali Zardari.

And the endless cycle goes on.

The PA will show restraint, as always, so as not to fall for the ANA's attempts at starting a war with Pakistan. A retaliatory strike will occur, but it will be small and calculated.

ANA dont have balls to kill taliban or fire on the military....so they kill civilians in ciward acts like thse......or perhaps their aim is fked.... @hinduguy @KRAIT I thought you were training these lads.....yeh kaisy training hai....cant even strike on target :pissed:
If its up to me, I wont ask them to fire on any Pakistani target. Pakistan have enough people inside to do the job ANA wants to get done.

And as for targeting civilians targets, last time I checked Pakistani Armed forces shelled and did air strikes in tribal region where civilians also got killed.

So should we call PA and PAF cowards ?

If its up to me, I wont ask them to fire on any Pakistani target. Pakistan have enough people inside to do the job ANA wants to get done.

And as for targeting civilians targets, last time I checked Pakistani Armed forces shelled and did air strikes in tribal region where civilians also got killed.

So should we call PA and PAF cowards ?
Yes tell them that, we got mess of our own which needs to be dealt with. But with them firing and shelling like a maniac how are we suppose to do our job.....
that was result of bad intelligence, COAS apologized to them and they were compensated.
i don't see that happening here. If ANA had intelligence than they should have passed on the intel to their Pakistani counter parts.....and follow the SOP

So, lets build them a two way 3-lane broad road to Dehli for a non-stop exchange of "goods".

We are the labelled hot-heads with all the annoyance and mischievous behavior ingrained inside us.
The exchange of our fish couldn't make the Afghans an Asian super power though they had all the potential.

Let them buy some jello eggs from the neighbors.

The positive thing will be your barter trade,the one i've mentioned above, will reach to another level.

You are at the crossroads yourself so, it'll be decided by you only.

Now if only back in 1979, More than 50 mortar shells fired at USSR advance party by the Afghan "Amry" we would not have all this BS to deal with.
Hain ji? Haan jeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Back
Top Bottom