What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

WOW Pakistanies are strange.no one seems to have time to say RIP but every one has the time to be a judge and give the verdict as to who is guilty or responsible.

RIP to the dead and RIP to the Pakistani mindset.

You're about three and several hundreds post too late. Quit trolling.

Well, I should clear something for you guys,
Those guys who died was not poor, they was just greedy, some people go there on cars to stole oil, are those guys are poor???, one on them was consular with their two son, who died yesterday, was he poor,????? No, we are the world worst nation in the world, maybe, because of less education, it'd totally no offence, I live in Ahmedpur east, and my teacher was a victiom, before that thing happened, he was going on home, on 6:15,he saw there was a little fire on car bonnet, and one kid already burned, so they let him to Ahmed our east local hospital, but nobody care about that, and everyone was hurry in stealing oil, that all thing happen in 6:20,fortunatly my teacher was home, now whose there saying that those guys died because of hunger, (people are selfish, most of people praying for death of their family member so they can get 20 lakh rather then 10)
apkay teacher bach gaey kya? Woh zinda hain? Unhon nay bhi tel chori kiya tha?
Baqi your post is very sad, everyone acted out of greed but then it is a third world country where even educated act like illiterates even in a first world country some people could see a leaking tanker as a gold rush opportunity,and here we are talking abt pakistan where even if people are better off they still dont miss a chance to loot, steal or act corrupt. One of our neighbours stole away bricks from our house's boundary wall and used them on his own wall. Now what to say of our qoum.

people are selfish, most of people praying for death of their family member so they can get 20 lakh rather then 10)

That is so crude and selfish. Tbh bohat say log jo zinda bach jain gay unki zindagi bohat mushkil gee. 40-50 pc burn survivors live very hard lives. But still that doesnt mean one should wish death etc.
Hamaray mulk may itnee khudgarzi keu hai samajh nahi ata.

2 million pfft . Next time a theif falls off the roof, give him a lakh as well and how much are the people in parachinar getting? You know the area that is supposed to be safe but somehow keeps getting hit again and again. The largest city of tribal agency which is part of FATA which is under the control of the federal government or is their plight so less that the PM doesn't even visit them. The victims of a terror attack. Quite frankly ridiculous doesn't even cover it.

@Zibago yar federal government ka koi haal nahi hain and quite frankly mulk ka bhi koi haal nahi hai and then we say there is no discrimination.

2 million pfft . Next time a theif falls off the roof, give him a lakh as well and how much are the people in parachinar getting? You know the area that is supposed to be safe but somehow keeps getting hit again and again. The largest city of tribal agency which is part of FATA which is under the control of the federal government or is their plight so less that the PM doesn't even visit them. The victims of a terror attack. Quite frankly ridiculous doesn't even cover it.

@Zibago yar federal government ka koi haal nahi hain and quite frankly mulk ka bhi koi haal nahi hai and then we say there is no discrimination.
They think everything has a price maybe thats why Mariyan spent three days in Qatar

They think everything has a price maybe thats why Mariyan spent three days in Qatar

People are protesting over there and I can't blame them. Security apparatus has failed again and again. I understand this generation warfare and have wrote countless times it's effects and its underhanded tactics but again and again and then nobody goes there to console them or meet them. The PM wasn't even giving a damn after the blast and it's under the damn Federal government. Media is barely covering the protest and heck gave far more coverage to the stupid moon sighting differences than people protesting for answers and protection and solidarity.

If a person in parachinar says that there is discrimination in Pakistan and there is discrimination between parachinar and bahawalpur then he is not wrong and there exists no counter.

I came to know today that the gasoline tanker had been rented by Shell Pakistan. Apparently there was too much demand due to the Eid and Shell had to rent any tank truck they could find to meet the supply commitment. I am most disappointed because one does not expect a company like Shell to cut corners on safety.

I came to know today that the gasoline tanker had been rented by Shell Pakistan. Apparently there was too much demand due to the Eid and Shell had to rent any tank truck they could find to meet the supply commitment. I am most disappointed because one does not expect a company like Shell to cut corners on safety.
well don't you think so majority of deaths happened bec people gathered to do stealing even after warning of driver n police.

i am not a scholar but i would like to stress upon the difference between the rulings in hadith about stealing and finding a lost object. the collection of oil going to waste was not at all stealing. i have seen the videos of the people collecting the oil. majority of them were simply poor (thanks to the rulers of this country). few of them were filling their cars. well you can blame them but as i said earlier it was a "lost object" and please consult sahi bukhari to know the ruling about finding a lost object. still if some half cooked mullah wants to label them as thieves and call their death as "haram maut" in month of ramzan i think they should be careful.
it is a different topic that the "lost object" was petrol and people should have avoided that place.

well don't you think so majority of deaths happened bec people gathered to do stealing even after warning of driver n police.

Very true, nevertheless had the vehicle not overturned, these unfortunate deaths could have been avoided.

Well, I should clear something for you guys,
Those guys who died was not poor, they was just greedy, some people go there on cars to stole oil, are those guys are poor???, one on them was consular with their two son, who died yesterday, was he poor,????? No, we are the world worst nation in the world, maybe, because of less education, it'd totally no offence, I live in Ahmedpur east, and my teacher was a victiom, before that thing happened, he was going on home, on 6:15,he saw there was a little fire on car bonnet, and one kid already burned, so they let him to Ahmed our east local hospital, but nobody care about that, and everyone was hurry in stealing oil, that all thing happen in 6:20,fortunatly my teacher was home, now whose there saying that those guys died because of hunger, (people are selfish, most of people praying for death of their family member so they can get 20 lakh rather then 10)
but the real question here is what made these people to become so selfish?
the real culprits are those who have taken them to such a lowest level of humanity. it is very easy to teach morality with stomach full but poverty as per hadith can take a person to "kuffar". how many of us ever tried to lower down our living standards a bit. save some money for the needy around us. the poor see the rich living in big homes, driving in big cars, having dinners in restaurants . have we ever thought what goes inside a mind of a poor person ? they have emotions too. they develop inferiority complex. do you know why wearing silk and gold was forbidden for men by the Prophet Muhammad SAW? because it was considered to be a status symbol. now that silk and gold has taken the form all means of show off. i.e big house, lavish life style, big cars etc. how many of us think that instead of buying a 3 million rupees car i should go for a 2 million rs car and spend 1 million to help a poor?

the real culprits are those who have taken them to such a lowest level of humanity. it is very easy to teach morality with stomach full but poverty as per hadith can take a person to "kuffar". how many of us ever tried to lower down our living standards a bit. save some money for the needy around us. the poor see the rich living in big homes, driving in big cars, having dinners in restaurants . have we ever thought what goes inside a mind of a poor person ? they have emotions too. they develop inferiority complex. do you know why wearing silk and gold was forbidden for men by the Prophet Muhammad SAW? because it was considered to be a status symbol. now that silk and gold has taken the form all means of show off. i.e big house, lavish life style, big cars etc. how many of us think that instead of buying a 3 million rupees car i should go for a 2 million rs car and spend 1 million to help a poor?

Honest question. Does the average Pakistani pay Zakat? What percentage of Pakistani Muslims pay it by your estimate? How much do they pay and where does the money go?

if the reason for of stealing was poverty then why u think our majority of politicians steal. Do you think they are poor too. The fact is we have found reasoning for every wrong doing on the basis of poverty, lack of education or wo kr ra ha to me kio ni kr skta.

if the reason for of stealing was poverty then why u think our majority of politicians steal. Do you think they are poor too. The fact is we have found reasoning for every wrong doing on the basis of poverty, lack of education or wo kr ra ha to me kio ni kr skta.
first of all according to hadiths collecting waste oil is no stealing. no body put a gun to the head of the driver of the tanker and hijacked it. better get your facts straight. and dont compare them with elite and middle class of the society. i shared a link about the act of great hazrat Umar R.A who temporarily withheld the punishment of thievery in a part of his under control territory during famine.
A companion asked the Prophet Muhammad SAW about finding a lost goat. what he should do if he finds someone's lost goat.The prophet told him to take the goat to his house and use it till he finds the owner of the goat because if doesn't take care of that goat it will be killed by predators. then someone asked him the same question about a camel. the Prophet told him to leave the camel on its own. it will graze and drink water at his own and will reach his owner's place as it has no danger to be killed by wolf. now these are mentioned in sahi bukhari . very important principle is given here about finding a lost object but ONLY FOR SENSIBLE PEOPLE.
as far as our politicians are concerned yes they are corrupt and must be punished according to the laws.
now we are living in a corrupt society where rich dont take care of the poor. where govt is not providing the basic essentials to a common man. where so called muslims dont like to pay zakat and if they do through banks zakat fund is misused by the corrupt elite. and when a poor man becomes greedy we say "shame shame".

first of all according to hadiths collecting waste oil is no stealing. no body put a gun to the head of the driver of the tanker and hijacked it. better get your facts straight. and dont compare them with elite and middle class of the society. i shared a link about the act of great hazrat Umar R.A who temporarily withheld the punishment of thievery in a part of his under control territory during famine.
A companion asked the Prophet Muhammad SAW about finding a lost goat. what he should do if he finds someone's lost goat.The prophet told him to take the goat to his house and use it till he finds the owner of the goat because if doesn't take care of that goat it will be killed by predators. then someone asked him the same question about a camel. the Prophet told him to leave the camel on its own. it will graze and drink water at his own and will reach his owner's place as it has no danger to be killed by wolf. now these are mentioned in sahi bukhari . very important principle is given here about finding a lost object but ONLY FOR SENSIBLE PEOPLE.
as far as our politicians are concerned yes they are corrupt and must be punished according to the laws.
now we are living in a corrupt society where rich dont take care of the poor. where govt is not providing the basic essentials to a common man. where so called muslims dont like to pay zakat and if they do through banks zakat fund is misused by the corrupt elite. and when a poor man becomes greedy we say "shame shame".
wat i believe, if something is not urs n u r taking it without permission it is still stealing. One more thing wat Islam says about puting ur life in danger? Its halal or haram?.

Honest question. Does the average Pakistani pay Zakat? What percentage of Pakistani Muslims pay it by your estimate? How much do they pay and where does the money go?
they are very few. the zakat deducted through banks goes to the pockets of the corrupt elite. there are some who do lot of donations after earning money through illegal means as a publicity stunt. there are ,however, certain people who do so with good intentions.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom