What's new

More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: CRS

Indian Mujahideen wanted to blow up Dagdusheth temple

The aim for them is to create tension between Hindus and Muslims but we caught the scum and put them dogs behind bars

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Good for India :tup:
This is what i am saying that Hindu terrorists ( who using Hindu religion name ) must be dealt with brutal force too .

Of course and they have done they are now behind bars it does not matter if you hindu, muslim or sikh if you want to wage a war aganist India we will hunt you down this must be a message for all terrorists.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Terrorist have no religion but they using name of religion . But here i see many Indian members even rejecting this that such things ever happened

Im glad we can have a serious debate on this important issue not like the other thread which got trolled.

Indian Mujahideen wanted to blow up Dagdusheth temple

The aim for them is to create tension between Hindus and Muslims but we caught the scum and put them dogs behind bars

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Of course and they have done they are now behind bars it does not matter if you hindu, muslim or sikh if you want to wage a war aganist India we will hunt you down this must be a message for all terrorists.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Im glad we can have a serious debate on this important issue not like the other thread which got trolled.
Rahul's Hindu terror comment creates uproar - Politics - Politics News - ibnlive

Terrorist have no religion but they using name of religion.

You opened a thread teaching all about Hindu terrorism and at the same time saying Terrorism have no religion. What I don't get is, how you guys manage to contradict yourself? What do you wanna prove by posting this thread? Isn't your intention to give Hindu name to the terrorism? and then you say - "Terrorists got no religion".

Another point -
Why don't you see the terrorism happening to your Muslim brothers in your neighboring country?

Last thing - to every incident of so called Hindu terrorism, we can post at least 10,000 incidents of Islamic terrorism? and you won't be able to deny as that's a sad fact..

Now, how are you gonna use that as an argument to prove your point regarding Hindu terrorism? explain..

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Good for India :tup:
This is what i am saying that Hindu terrorists ( who using Hindu religion name ) must be dealt with brutal force too .

We are and lots of them are behind the bars without anybody telling us anything..

The bottom line for you Indians is stop throwing stones at us when you live in glass houses. terrorism or we could say the epicenter of hindu terrorism is India but we wont

The bottom line for you Indians is stop throwing stones at us when you live in glass houses. terrorism or we could say the epicenter of hindu terrorism is India but we wont

:lol: bring something substantive to talk .. otherwise switch on your US bashing button .

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

its hurting you when i show you a mirror . dont worry its natural , its happens when someone shows you your real face

:lol: what mirror You have shown ?? a american report which you people don't believe ... :lol:

Well duh of course India has 80.5% Hindu's but most the terror attacks have been done by Muslims so what would would you say about that?

I can only laugh at that, buddy.. You guys can say anything out of hatred and that is understandable but that is not how we are seen worldwide.. Unfortunately, I can not say the same about your country with respect to being epicenter of Islamic terrorism.. it's really a harsh fact..

:lol: bring something substantive to talk .. otherwise switch on your US bashing button .

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

:lol: what mirror You have shown ?? a american report which you people don't believe ... :lol:
But you people are the one who believe whatever US said , so what happened suddenly to this attitude of yours .
they hurt your feelings thats why .:bad:

americans are liar and cheater.. and they have fabricated reports .. I guess on the name of terrorism they will try to invade india.. we should be careful.

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

But you people are the one who believe whatever US said , so what happened suddenly to this attitude of yours .
they hurt your feelings thats why .:bad:

when was the last time we believed in their reports ???

Well duh of course India has 80.5% Hindu's but most the terror attacks have been done by Muslims so what would would you say about that?
But in many cases Your security agencies blames muslims for these attacks and even arrest them without solid evidences but in reality they attacks are carried out by Hindus

Back
Top Bottom