What's new

More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: CRS

Doctor09

Reaction score
Washington: The recent developments have shown that militant Hindu nationalist groups are intent on launching domestic terrorist attacks, a US Congressional report has said.
"Even more recent are overt signs that India is home to militant Hindu nationalist groups intent on launching domestic terrorist attacks. In September 2008, seven people were killed by two bomb blasts in Maharashtra's Malegaon, a hotbed of Hindu-Muslim communal strife," said Congressional Research Service (CRS) in its latest report on India.
The 94-page report was released by the CRS, independent and bipartisan wing of the US Congress prepares periodic reports on issues of interest to the US lawmakers, on September 1, a copy of which made public by the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) on Tuesday.
aseemanand_plain.jpg

By year's end, police had arrested nine members of a 'Hindu terrorist cell' in connection with the bombing, including an active army lieutenant colonel and a Hindu nun with links to the main opposition BJP, the CRS said.
"Thus did 'Hindu terrorism' became a new and highly controversial phrase in India's national dialogue, the CRS report said, adding never before in the country's history had the phrase been so widely used and the development had major and continuing effects on India's national psyche.
"Many Indian observers warned of the danger of a 'militant majoritarianism' among Hindu nationalists that threatens to rend the secular fabric of the nation," it said.
"In late 2010, Hindutva extremist Swami Aseemanand confessed to involvement in a number of terrorist attacks previously blamed on Islamist militants[/B], including the 2006 bombing of a Muslim cemetery in Malegaon that killed 37 people and the 2007 bombing of the trans-border Samjhauta Express, a train linking Delhi and Lahore, Pakistan, that killed 68 people, most of them Pakistani civilians," CRS said.
Aseemanand had said these and other attacks were to avenge Islamist terrorist attacks on Hindu temples.
"The confessions were an embarrassment for law enforcement agencies that had arrested Muslim suspects, and gave credibility to analysts who identify Hindu militancy as a threat to India's security, CRS said.
Increasingly prevalent in India are "Naxalites", Maoist insurgents ostensibly engaged in violent struggle on behalf of landless labourers and tribals.
These groups, most active in inland areas of east-central India, claim to be battling oppression and exploitation in order to create a classless society, it said
More recent overt sign of indigenous Hindu terrorism: CRS - World News - IBNLive

Congressional Research Service (CRS) in its latest report on India. how many of us believe in this ?

Every action has a reaction and with India rocked by multiple bomb blast by SIMI/LET muslim terror groups it was only a matter of time before some Hindus wanted revenge. Salute the job of the Indian police and security for catching these killers who have no religion :tup:

Congressional Research Service (CRS) in its latest report on India. how many of us believe in this ?
You believe or not but Hindu terrorism is a reality and Hindu terrorism is growing much faster rate in India.

This will make it more difficult for Indians economy to move forward as it is already stalling, I do hope this problem is nipped in the bud then India can like China pull its people out of poverty and feed them

You believe or not but Hindu terrorism is a reality and Hindu terrorism is growing much faster rate in India.

Not really buddy the main attack was in 2007 train blast but SIMI/LET have done much more attacks so Islamic terror is more dangerous in India

I believe, I'm a believer, I've been indoctrinated at age three to believe weird stuff!!! Yes yes yes, I don't want to go to hell.

Every action has a reaction and with India rocked by multiple bomb blast by SIMI/LET muslim terror groups it was only a matter of time before some Hindus wanted revenge.
Salute the job of the Indian police and security for catching these killers who have no religion :tup:
So at one point you are justifying Hindu terrorism act and on the other hand you appreciating the police for arresting them and you are saying here that they have no religion but in previous point you are saying they are hindus who are taking revenge .
your both statement making no sense

This will make it more difficult for Indians economy to move forward as it is already stalling, I do hope this problem is nipped in the bud then India can like China pull its people out of poverty and feed them

I hope the same for pakistan...

Blast rips Pune's German Bakery; 9 dead, 45 wounded - Times Of India

Now we caught these punks finally they going to go jail for the rest of their pathetic lifes

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

So at one point you are justifying Hindu terrorism act and on the other hand you appreciating the police for arresting them and you are saying here that they have no religion but in previous point you are saying they are hindus who are taking revenge .
your both statement making no sense

Ill make it very simple for you: SIMI/LET have conducted many attacks in India and some radical hindus wanted revenge for this so they commited the 2007 attack on the train.

Now the plot was discovered by the Indian agencies so i salute them on a good job in arresting these people who have no religion.

But Indians are not ready to face the reality , they are denying this because it hurts their ego. They are not even ready to tackle this threat to their own country from inside . they are closing their eyes like a pigeon when it sees a cat

Blast rips Pune's German Bakery; 9 dead, 45 wounded - Times Of India

Now we caught these punks finally they going to go jail for the rest of their pathetic lifes

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Ill make it very simple for you: SIMI/LET have conducted many attacks in India and some radical hindus wanted revenge for this so they commited the 2007 attack on the train.

Now the plot was discovered by the Indian agencies so i salute them on a good job in arresting these people who have no religion.
Terrorist have no religion but they using name of religion . But here i see many Indian members even rejecting this that such things ever happened

But Indians are not ready to face the reality , they are denying this because it hurts their ego. They are not even ready to tackle this threat to their own country from inside . they are closing their eyes like a pigeon when it sees a cat

:rofl: please be more substantive in your debate rather parroting your textbooks verses...

Back
Top Bottom