What's new

More On The Indo-Israeli LR-SAM / Barak-8

sudhir007

Reaction score
Livefist: More On The Indo-Israeli LR-SAM / Barak-8

111.jpg

DSC07303.JPG

Where is the word Barak derived from .... not from barrak obama i guess :D

I was really waiting for so long to hear about this ... it one of my FAV. missile BARAK-8... thanks for sharing .

Can any of the Indian posters here advise if the Israelis will be teaching the Indians how to build the AESA radar and the missile seeker for this system?

Can any of the Indian posters here advise if the Israelis will be teaching the Indians how to build the AESA radar and the missile seeker for this system?

India already posesses tech to make AESA radars.India has almost completed making the AESA radar for Airavat(DRDO) Awacs,india has already made the Revati and Rohini 3D CAR AESA radars.Tejas MK-II will have an indian made AESA radar.Akasg MK-2 SAM will feature Rajendra AESA radar.as far as seekers are concernd a JV is on with Israel.

India already posesses tech to make AESA radars.India has almost completed making the AESA radar for Airavat(DRDO) Awacs,india has already made the Revati and Rohini 3D CAR AESA radars.Tejas MK-II will have an indian made AESA radar.Akasg MK-2 SAM will feature Rajendra AESA radar.as far as seekers are concernd a JV is on with Israel.

Any source?By the way,2 different version of indigenous ka band active seekers alreay operational for AAD and PDV missiles.
REGARDS....

Back
Top Bottom