What's new

More of the same from Delhi

I sincerely hope you teach your children not to take other people s things. They will have a lot of heartaches when they grow up.

I sincerely hope you teach your children not to cross the border without proper papers. They will have a lot of heartaches when they will be sent back.

I sincerely hope you teach your children not to cross the border without proper papers. They will have a lot of heartaches when they will be sent back.
I also sincerely hope my children never fall into that low either that they have to go to india.not even touchdown for connecting flights.

We'll have to do nothing, just let the separatist folks from your North East to hang out in BD and wait for their party in India.

Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Insurgency in North East is near its death .......they don't get local support expect from the remotest of areas where they get the opportunity to fill innocent minds with hate .Literacy in N.E. India is higher than national average and is growing at a really fast pace;with literacy comes wisdom and the ability to know who the actual enemy is .

Back
Top Bottom