What's new

Modi's speech about development

A businessman goes, he controls money but a teacher captures a generation!

Awesome line. A large number of Indian teachers teach Western students by distance learning at very low price. Its good for House wives who can earn at home. A new workforce after IT professionals. Most of the Indian teachers are English speaking and subjects like Science and Mathematics are relatively easy for Indian students.

We should use this human resource. It will not only increase education, but self employment. additional income to many families without women have to work outside. They will have more choice.

Most of the house wives with good educational credentials don't have job due to lack of employment opportunities and while their husbands are at office and children at school, they either watch TV or gossip. At least they can now earn by teaching.

Sir, the jump you mentioned is wrong, as more and more industries opened in Gujarat past 12-15 years more and more immigrants came into the state (UP, Rajhasthan and Bihar), hence the jump. If you look at Gujarat the low paid labours are from these states as they themselves do not prefer to work as labour.

Give me facts with proof ..........................as i gave you..................Ya Corporate India are in honeymoon with him...............

Give me facts with proof ..........................as i gave you..................Ya Corporate India are in honeymoon with him...............

Sir, it will be difficult to provide exact report (if there is any), however a generic study suggests the same

http://www.iihs.co.in/wp-content/themes/education/resources/Migration.pdf

Also, I have seen people grow here... for instance Meghanainagar a slum area if fully built now with pucca houses and AC's inside. I have grown up here and I feel the difference and I see the people (being a professorial at HR).

We need a Kshatriya only party. That will fix all of Indians problems.

Back
Top Bottom