What's new

Modi will get tougher with China, Pakistan, say aides

it would be interesting to see him in power .... as we love adventure .. lee see what he can do ..

Most likely he would bring back the derailed Indian economy to its growth path, rest will follow.

Most likely he would bring back the derailed Indian economy to its growth path, rest will follow.
but the indians have other expectations from him .. they presue that tougher stance on pakistan and china will help them .. i was just see it will be intresting too see if he can walk the talk ..

but the indians have other expectations from him .. they presue that tougher stance on pakistan and china will help them .. i was just see it will be intresting too see if he can walk the talk ..

We already are tough on our stated position that both Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh are integral parts of India, we need to speed up certain things that are long overdue, like induction of new fighter jets and submarines, developing infrastructure in north-eastern region, greater focus on developing indigenous capabilities, etc. All will happen when our economy is back on track. But if you are expecting him to plan for an invasion of Pakistan, then no, he is not planning anything like that. :-)

We already are tough on our stated position that both Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh are integral parts of India, we need to speed up certain things that are long overdue, like induction of new fighter jets and submarines, developing infrastructure in north-eastern region, greater focus on developing indigenous capabilities, etc. All will happen when our economy is back on track. But if you are expecting him to plan for an invasion of Pakistan, then no, he is not planning anything like that. :-)
no i am not expecting anythng bro .. i said alot of indians are saying this .. i can show u people who quoated me on PDF ... congress has ruled enough .. it was about time to change the leadership and so they can bring a new better agenda .

Hasn't this subject been discussed before ?

As of now , its mere speculation with a view to show how firm the new govt will be.

Unfortunately, the people have not spoken yet.

When they do all this will hold good only if BJP & allies get a majority which is anyone's guess given that Modi does not have much following in the South & East.

BJP is doing a splendid job of shooting itself in the foot these days.

no i am not expecting anythng bro .. i said alot of indians are saying this .. i can show u people who quoated me on PDF ... congress has ruled enough .. it was about time to change the leadership and so they can bring a new better agenda .

The change will be for good, I expect increased trade with Pakistan if Pakistan is willing.

India, China and Pakistan are all nuclear powers. They are also jockeying to take positions in Afghanistan as Western troops start to withdraw from the war-torn nation after a 12-year insurgency.

And the article lost it there!

Hasn't this subject been discussed before ?

As of now , its mere speculation with a view to show how firm the new govt will be.

Unfortunately, the people have not spoken yet.

When they do all this will hold good only if BJP & allies get a majority which is anyone's guess given that Modi does not have much following in the South & East.

BJP is doing a splendid job of shooting itself in the foot these days.

If not Modi, then it will be Third Front probably supported by Congress, UPA has little chance.....I think!!
In that case, expect another election by 2016. :(

it would be interesting to see him in power .... as we love adventure .. lee see what he can do ..

He will come over to Pakistan, dissolve your parliament, take command of your military, destroy your nukes, make you hand over all those extremists to India, reduce your water allowances in terms of the Simla Convention, make you sign a treaty of undertaking recognizing Kashmir as an Indian state...all this in the first week of his appointment as PM...don't you know..he is Supa Modi ? :D

The change will be for good, I expect increased trade with Pakistan if Pakistan is willing.
Nawaz Sharif is dieing for it ... but he couldnt be seen to be jelling up with him .. as modhi is consider responsible by Muslims murdered in roits... so back channel diplomacy can be play a vital role

He will come over to Pakistan, dissolve your parliament, take command of your military, destroy your nukes, make you hand over all those extremists to India, reduce your water allowances in terms of the Simla Convention, make you sign a treaty of undertaking recognizing Kashmir as an Indian state...all this in the first week of his appointment as PM...don't you know..he is Supa Modi ? :D
lol i wish ... we already have so many nut jobs who wana do it ... he is bcoming PM of india ..so probabally he will be much more smarter then u give him credit for .. although if he is bring munni sheela, razia and ready for dance competition with nawaz sharif on lungi dance ..them we might offer him what ever he wants

Last edited:
Once Modi becomes a PM, he will get a complementary dick massage in his anus by the Indian military generals. Indian generals are well aware of Pakistans and Chinas military capabilities and I bet they laugh out loud when they see Indian politicians talking big against Pakistan. I am sure once Modi gets the dick massage he will do what the generals tell him to do. BJP has a history of talking smack against Pakistan and we all know what happened to Vajpayee, the Indian generals and the Pakistani government made him come to Pakistan to sort things out in 1999

That can only be done by one and the only RAJNIKANTH. :D

Once Modi becomes a PM, he will get a complementary dick massage in his anus by the Indian military generals. Indian generals are well aware of Pakistans and Chinas military capabilities and I bet they laugh out loud when they see Indian politicians talking big against Pakistan. I am sure once Modi gets the dick massage he will do what the generals tell him to do. BJP has a history of talking smack against Pakistan and we all know what happened to Vajpayee, the Indian generals and the Pakistani government made him come to Pakistan to sort things out in 1999
You sound gay.

Back
Top Bottom