What's new

MODI openly sides with Burmese Government actions in world Forum and refuses to condemn NLD governme

Oh how convenient. But every fuckin hypocrite has a problem with Modi standing by Myanmar here. Rohingya is not our issue and we'll do things according to our interests like any sane country.

We all know what's in India's interests; kill as many Muslims as you can.
Myanmar is your neighboring country and rohingyas is not your issue so wtf are you doing in Afghanistan? Hypocrites!

Why rat...I told you if you don't have balls ...then don't cross your limits..you just forgot your place and .....now you got unstoppable diarrhoea ..your dhotti got brown?....Why are you running away from PDF? you started here so finish here too ...
Back to bhokadbaji. I thought you wanted to meet.
Dude, which state/city do you live...because we need to meet and clear all the misconceptions..
Who's who got wet, we both know with my open invitation, both on site and in-person. But I understand your drama; its called national character.

We all know what's in India's interests; kill as many Muslims as you can.
Myanmar is your neighboring country and rohingyas is not your issue so wtf are you doing in Afghanistan? Hypocrites!

What do Rohingyas have to do with us giving billions in aid to Afghanistan and engaging in world building there? Strawman argument.

Really? Hypocrisy?
If you lot are soooo offended by muslims dying why not stop or threaten to stop all relations with Myanmar and the JFT sales as well.
Clearly muslim lives matter more than fighter jets, right?

Or why not ask China to follow your lopsided principles, they are your "friends" after all, they will definitely condone Myanmar.
And since we are your enemies why expect us to change our pov?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom