What's new

Modi greeted with Bharat Mata Ki Jai slogans at World Sufi Forum

Robinhood Pandey

Reaction score
Country
India

Prime Minister Narendra Modi was greeted by loud chants of Bharat Mata Ki Jai (Hail to the Mother India) at the inaugural World Sufi Forum in New Delhi today.

The greeting to the prime minister by a predominantly Muslim audience comes in the backdrop of a bitter row over the slogan, triggered by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's comment that the young generation should be taught to praise Mother India.

In protest, All India Muslim Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi said he cannot be forced to say Bharat Mata Ki Jai to prove his patriotism.

"I don't chant that slogan. What are you going to do, (Mohan) Bhagwat sahab," the Lok Sabha MP from Hyderabad said, adding "I won't utter that (slogan) even if you put a knife to my throat".

On Wednesday, MIM legislator Waris Pathan was suspended from the Maharashtra Assembly when he followed his boss and refused to raise the slogan in the House.

"We will say Jai Hind but not Bharat Mata Ki Jai as there was no compulsion on this nor did the Constitution say it," Pathan said in the Assembly after being asked by a Shiv Sena MLA to say it.

This outraged other members across all parties, including the Congress, who demanded Pathan's suspension for what they termed an "insult" to the motherland, violation of parliamentary tradition and misuse of freedom of speech. He was promptly suspended by the Speaker.

It was in this backdrop that Modi addressed the crowd at the World Sufi Forum today. "Welcome to a land that is a timeless fountain of peace and an ancient source of traditions and faiths," he said in his opening remarks.

"This is an assembly of those whose lives itself is a message of peace, tolerance and love," Modi said, adding that the people may have come from different lands and cultures, but are "united by a common faith".

@Levina @Mentee @Spring Onion @jamahir @ranjeet

I am wondering if modi forced them to chant Bharat mata ki jai or by chanting it these sufis became any less Muslims :)

Last edited:
Bharat mata ki Jai- victory of mother India.
Any proud Indian would chant this without any hesitation.

Let me make it easier for the audience

Watch time stamp 51:00 onwards..

Few agents of Hindus does not represent Muslims, i am Sufi Muslim my self and i know that biggest center of Sufis in subcontinent Baraily have discard this meeting as govt funded fake conference...

Muslims Ko Divide Karne Ka Full Plan (AIUMB) | Haq Baat

Clouds of Doubts, Suspicions and fears Loom over Sufi Conference

In Meerut they wrote the same with their blood and demanded the revocation of Owaisi's membership by calling him Firqaparast.

Similar event happened at Mahim - Mumbai and elsewhere.

So much for Hindustani Musalmano ka Thekedar,Razakar ki Aulad.

And LAMO
Muslims write ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’ in blood on India’s map - Times of India

Angered at All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) leader Asaduddin Owaisi's refusal to utter 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai', Mohammad Imam — representing the Muslim community — wrote 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' in blood on India's map at Meerut's Bachcha Park crossing on Thursday afternoon. Imam and his supporters further said that Islam doesn't stop them from chanting pro-India slogans and that Owaisi is making such remarks to gain political mileage.
"Saying Bharat Mata Ki Jai is equivalent to hailing the land, women, children, sisters and soldiers of India. The remark of Owaisi is completely anti-national and is not acceptable. The posters of Owaisi have BR Ambedkar's pictures along with him. I would like to ask Owaisi: is this what Baba Ambedkar taught him?" said Mohd Imam, who is also the district vice-president of Congress.
Blood was drawn out from Imam's wrist with the help of a syringe and the Muslim community then wrote 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' on three maps of India that were specially printed for the purpose.
"We are Indians and saying 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' is our responsibility. People like Owaisi are trying to defame Islam and derive political mileage from their remarks. Islam doesn't give the right to be against the country we live in and in fact never denies us permission to chant pro-India slogans. His Lok Sabha membership should be cancelled with immediate effect," said Haji Saeed, one of the citizens at the gathering.
This has come three days after Asaduddin Owaisi, a three-time parliamentarian from Hyderabad, controversially declared that he will not chant 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' even if somebody puts a knife to his throat.

@Spring Onion didi ji.

Look at this maulana. I bet he knows less about Islam then corrupt, communal owaisi ji :)

I like this butt hurt. Sufi program is causing the effect exactly for which it was intended. Great work BJP. Hail to Modi.

I wish and pray that bjp will keep doing "great" work for another decade :lol:

Since Muslims don't have a ideology of slap me i will show you another check :rofl::rofl:

I wish and pray that bjp will keep doing "great" work for another decade :lol:

BJP will do this for another 2 decades not1. Thanks for your wishes.

Since Muslims don't have a ideology of slap me i will show you another check :rofl::rofl:

They have an ideology of killing each other. When they will get time out of that and time to mess with us, we shall see how to deal with them.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi was greeted by loud chants of Bharat Mata Ki Jai (Hail to the Mother India) at the inaugural World Sufi Forum in New Delhi today.

The greeting to the prime minister by a predominantly Muslim audience comes in the backdrop of a bitter row over the slogan, triggered by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat's comment that the young generation should be taught to praise Mother India.

In protest, All India Muslim Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi said he cannot be forced to say Bharat Mata Ki Jai to prove his patriotism.

"I don't chant that slogan. What are you going to do, (Mohan) Bhagwat sahab," the Lok Sabha MP from Hyderabad said, adding "I won't utter that (slogan) even if you put a knife to my throat".

On Wednesday, MIM legislator Waris Pathan was suspended from the Maharashtra Assembly when he followed his boss and refused to raise the slogan in the House.

"We will say Jai Hind but not Bharat Mata Ki Jai as there was no compulsion on this nor did the Constitution say it," Pathan said in the Assembly after being asked by a Shiv Sena MLA to say it.

This outraged other members across all parties, including the Congress, who demanded Pathan's suspension for what they termed an "insult" to the motherland, violation of parliamentary tradition and misuse of freedom of speech. He was promptly suspended by the Speaker.

It was in this backdrop that Modi addressed the crowd at the World Sufi Forum today. "Welcome to a land that is a timeless fountain of peace and an ancient source of traditions and faiths," he said in his opening remarks.

"This is an assembly of those whose lives itself is a message of peace, tolerance and love," Modi said, adding that the people may have come from different lands and cultures, but are "united by a common faith".

@Levina @Mentee @Spring Onion @jamahir @ranjeet

I am wondering if modi forced them to chant Bharat mata ki jai or by chanting it these sufis became any less Muslims :)

I love when this happens.. Modi bashers simply run of of place to hide... They have and still are trying very hard to label him as Anti minority but Modi is a grat politician.. he knows how to play his cards right.

BJP will do this for another 2 decades not1. Thanks for your wishes.

Very Very Good then :cheesy:

They have an ideology of killing each other. When they will get time out of that and time to mess with us, we shall see how to deal with them.

they kill each other when they don't have opponent, and fortunately RSS is becoming one , and you bhakt are forcing them to unite :smitten:

they kill each other when they don't have opponent, and fortunately RSS is becoming one , and you bhakt are forcing them to unite :smitten:

They can not unite. Sufis and shias know very well who is bigger enemy. No RSS or Hindu can mass slaughter them. That potential is there with sunni wahabi groups only.

However I uphold your right to wish bad of india. I do not think that old habit will die soon. You can keep wishing and we shall keep progressing.

They can not unite. Sufis and shias know very well who is bigger enemy. No RSS or Hindu can mass slaughter them. That potential is there with sunni wahabi groups only.

However I uphold your right to wish bad of india. I do not think that old habit will die soon. You can keep wishing and we shall keep progressing.
"RSS is Anti Minority " was a political Bogey created by Indira Gandhi to save her Chair during emergency... since then Congress has used this ploy to remain in power.. but People of India have learnt their lesson.. its going to take a huge mistake by BJP government to hand back power to Congress and its allies.

what these PDF memebers want to say by modi apart of Bharat Mata ki Jai ?? nare takbee allhu akbar???

Back
Top Bottom