Not open for further replies.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA

468786-china12.03.16.jpg

Raising India’s security concerns, the intelligence agencies on Saturday informed the Narendra Modi-led government that Chinese troops will be soon positioned in Pakistan to heighten the security of the 3,000-km-long China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

Furthermore, Pakistan has raised three independent infantry Brigades and two additional artillery regiments to protect the highway, as perNDTV.The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is crucial since it connects the Gwadar Port in Balochistan to China’s Xinjiang region.

While speaking to the news chanel, a top Indian government official said, “We are closely watching these developments.”

“We have a fair idea of the number of Chinese troops that are likely to be positioned in Pakistan,” he added.

There are indications that Pakistan is seriously attempting to annex this region into a fifth province of Pakistan, government sources said.

Pakistan’s moves to annex Gilgit-Baltistan have led to massive protest in the region and brutal crackdowns on the local population.

The first phase of the CPEC is likely to be functional by December 2016 and it is expected to be completely ready in three years, giving China direct access to the Indian Ocean and beyond.

The corridor is likely to be used, among other things, to transport fuel and petroleum products from the Gulf region into China. Its will shorten the route for China’s energy imports from the Middle East by about 12,000 km.

LoL i can only laugh at china and chinese people for believing china has a strong arespace industry with better tech than russia and west... finally after years of denying from you guys about china buying su-35 from russia is busted..... this really talks about your technology that were stolen :lol:

fear lol... we're going to have 300+ su-30mki which are going to be upgraded to super sukoi which is eloquent to su-35 and along with Rafale... my enemy would wet their pants any given day
Please.. The SU-35 is bought on behalf for PAF. Why buy only 24 Su-35 if its so superior to anything of PLAAF? Why not 48 or 96 of them? If Su-35 is so superior than anything we have, why do we even need to induct J-20 2101 limted production batch. You sourgraped just jealous of China advancement and your backward and failure. Still heavily depend on import for defence. I laugh at you indian impotent. Useless fellow.

2101.jpg

First of all, 24 is the number PAF can afford. For a big country like China just to buy 24 amount ,need no expert to tell you the real reason.

You sourgraped just jealous of China advancement and your backward and failure. Still heavily depend on import for defence. I laugh at you indian impotent. Useless fellow.

LoL... ya the Chinese Advancement which begun by Stealing techs..:lol: oh yes we accept you're ahead of us but you people do brag about your tech being superior which never was....

So tell me even S-400 was bought on behalf of the Pakistanis :rofl:

Please dont make up stupid comment. If its so easy to steal. We shall be mass produced CFM56 core engine 10 years ago why wait until now since we can easily access to large number of these civilian engine on commercial plane. You are just sourgraped at the advance of China military and resort to those typical sourgraped western smearing report to satisfy your wounded ego. You indian are impotent and useless. Until now Still need to import large amount of defence for own use.

ofcourse its not very easiy to steal that's why still your Engine program struggles

LoL... ya the Chinese Advancement which begun by Stealing techs..:lol: oh yes we accept you're ahead of us but you people do brag about your tech being superior which never was....

So tell me even S-400 was bought on behalf of the Pakistanis :rofl:

So beside S-400 what is bought compare to useless Indian? T-90 rds even need to import. You list of import and future procurement are so much I can even type a 4000 words essay and still cant complete it :rofl:

Superpowa shining India power :lol:

So beside S-400 what is bought compare to useless Indian? T-90 rds even need to import. You list of import and future procurement are so much I can even type a 4000 words essay and still cant complete it :rofl:

Superpowa shining India power :lol:

LoL and i didn't even bragged here that we've superior tech than chinese stolen ones... :lol:
So now you're agreeing your you can't make a Jet that's capable like Su-35 or and your HQ series SAM is Sh!t so you bought S-400... it was hard for you to make a reliable engine from the stolen tech so you're importing Engines from Russia!!!!:rofl:

useless Indian?

and kid stop doing personnel attack... that only shows your weakness

LoL i can only laugh at china and chinese people for believing china has a strong arespace industry with better tech than russia and west... finally after years of denying from you guys about china buying su-35 from russia is now busted..... this really talks about your technology that were stolen :lol:
fear lol... we're going to have 300+ su-30mki which are going to be upgraded to super sukoi which is eloquent to su-35 and along with Rafale... my enemy would wet their pants any given day
LOLLLL not to mention china buying S-400
What is the duration for Up gradation of 300 SU-30 MKI into super sukhoi ?
&
When the First Raphael is part of the Indian Air Force ?

Being butt hurt over F 16,s is one thing but posting fake bs over it come on get over your butt hurt

Please.. The SU-35 is bought on behalf for PAF. Why buy only 24 Su-35 if its so superior to anything of PLAAF? Why not 48 or 96 of them? If Su-35 is so superior than anything we have, why do we even need to induct J-20 2101 limted production batch. You sourgraped just jealous of China advancement and your backward and failure. Still heavily depend on import for defence. I laugh at you indian impotent. Useless fellow.

View attachment 298381

First of all, 24 is the number PAF can afford. For a big country like China just to buy 24 amount ,need no expert to tell you the real reason.

You still don't grasp how your industry works, do you? You buy to re engineer, copy and paste. So much for the expertise...

What is the duration for Up gradation of 300 SU-30 MKI into super sukhoi ?
&
When the First Raphael is part of the Indian Air Force ?

Duration is not clear but upgrade won't take long...

Rafale is confirmed with signing of final contract in Jan... only price negotiations are taking place which would be finished in months... yesterday there was a positive update from a French official on negotiations and hopes for 90 more units to be made in India under MII Initiative..

Hopefully first Rafale would arrive by end of 2018

The one who do not know is you. Then countries like Somalia or Uganda shall start making a F-16 or at least a Mig-21 but do they?

What are you talking about. Do you think countries like Somalia and Uganda have the R &D, Money, Resources, and industrial capacity/capability to make such aircraft?

What are you talking about. Do you think countries like Somalia and Uganda have the R &D, Money, Resources, and industrial capacity/capability to make such aircraft?

See how you contradict yourself. Now you talk about R&D and industrial capacity? I thought its as simple as you say of copy, cut and paste and nothing else? Please make your stance. Dont flip flop like lollipop. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom