What's new

Missing In Pakistan

This one's very controversial at the same time TRUE.

Un masks how the Mush gov has given people to other countries without any concrete evidence of them being guilty on JUST PEANUTS.

ARE OUR CITIZENS FOR SALE ?????????

And those countries TORTURE them.

This movie was to be shown to FAST and LUMS students I think it was organized by some Civil society .At the same time authorities INTERVENED and stopped the show.

Most of these people are terrorists, but still proper procedures should be carried out. They all should get a trial, and their families should be informed of what crime they stand accussed of, and the families should be present at the trials.

Most of these people are terrorists, but still proper procedures should be carried out. They all should get a trial, and their families should be informed of what crime they stand accussed of, and the families should be present at the trials.

So what did I say??????

THere is a proper procedure for every thing.A TRIAL.

Many of the people who were sent to Gitmo bay suffered a lot but then they were even released by the US authorities on lack of evidence.

How can Pakistan hand over such a person without evidence which was even released by USA

So what did I say??????

THere is a proper procedure for every thing.A TRIAL.

Many of the people who were sent to Gitmo bay suffered a lot but then they were even released by the US authorities on lack of evidence.

How can Pakistan hand over such a person without evidence which was even released by USA

I agree with you. Nobody should be handed over to the US or held in Pakistani jails without trial and a lawyer and access to their families. It is a violation of human rights. Even a terrorist deserves these things, because if we treated them like we're treating them now, we'd be no better than them.

Ironical that i agree with you people but!

Human rights ...........

To prove that one is innocent is so easy these days and to prove him guilty of conspiring or terrorist activity is difficult. I am sure no one will like to see a terrorist being freed on less available evidence and blow up a mall with his family inside it.

Keep in mind that people who are involved in such a society of Terror and agression are only the ones who are missing!

Not the ones who are building Pakistan or growing with Pakistan!

NAME ONE!

Human rights ...........

To prove that one is innocent is so easy these days and to prove him guilty of conspiring or terrorist activity is difficult. I am sure no one will like to see a terrorist being freed on less available evidence and blow up a mall with his family inside it.

Keep in mind that people who are involved in such a society of Terror and agression are only the ones who are missing!

NAME ONE!

Guy first watch this Documentary and then you would know WHO REALLY ARE THE PEOPLE MISSING.

I am not justifying Khaled sheikh Muhammad.But the people like.

Masood Janjua and others

should have not DISAPPEARED.

They should been given access to a lawyer and then there should be a trial.

GIVING ANY PERSON.TORTURING HIM WITHOUT CONCRETE EVIDENCE OF HIM BEING GUILTY IS A GROSS VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS,CONSTITUTION AND QURANIC INJUCTIONS.

Human rights ...........

NAME ONE!

Weird you have backward terminology, to prove someone guilty is easier than to prove his innocences. e.g Thats why the Police arrest and inerogates someones innocences.

Regardless of what crime one has committed fair trial is fundamental right of every one. If Government of Pakistan or for that sake USA has not been able to prove people they grabbed in 8 years since 2001 then they deserve to be released.
Proper procedures are adopted to ensure that innocent do not suffer. These need to be followed. Most of the missing people in Pakistan went missing almost 4 years ago they need to be given free trial or released this is what Constitution and law says and that is what should be followed.

Back
Top Bottom