What's new

Minority leaders in Bangladesh demand separate ministry and equal rights

Where did you find racist term in my post??? I was just refuting the claim that 24/47 secretaries are Hindu though real number of Secretaries is around 68. Not only Sonali Bank but also each and every top position of every organization is traded. From 50 lakh to as much high as it can go... This is not only the case of this government but past governments as well. Government organizations should be free from political influence. Otherwise nothing better can be expected from that.

This is another example...

Allegation of corruption against Wasa MD

daily sun | Back Page | Allegation of corruption against Wasa MD
→ Staff Correspondent

Allegation of massive corruption has been raised against Dhaka Water Supply and Sewerage Authority (Wasa) managing director Taksim A Khan.

Major allegation against Taksim is that he has been drawing double salaries and getting other financial benefits for more than two years.

Taksim A Khan is allegedly doing irregularities by using his political influence, sources said.

After assumption of office by the Awami League-led Grand Alliance government, Taksim was appointed to the post by his friend and then Wasa Board chairman Dr Engr Gholam Mostofa.

In 2009, allegations have it, Taksim was appointed Wasa MD on political considerations and nepotism.

Taksim passed a resolution at a board meeting in April 2010 just to double his salary. His salary was hiked from Tk 1.20 lakh to Tk 2 lakh per month.

Similarly, the salary of the deputy managing directors was increased from Tk 85,000 to Tk 1.40 lakh monthly.

Monthly honorarium of the chairman was raised from Tk 15,000 to Tk 25,000 while that of vice-chairman from Tk 7,000 to Tk 12,500.

Sources said he has been residing at a house of Wasa at a rent which is ten times less than the actual amount, causing a loss of Tk 18 lakh every year to the department.

The incumbent Wasa managing director with the connivance of others increased the salaries “illegally” without approval of the ministry concerned.

Section 29/1 of the Wasa rule 1996 says any decision taken at Wasa board meeting will not be implemented without approval by the ministry.

The board members can increase by only 10 percent the salaries of the employees of the organization. But this increase is also subject to the ministry’s approval.

Taksim is living in a house which belongs to Wasa at the monthly rent of Tk 20,000 only. Actual rent of the house located at 55 Road in Gulshan is Tk 2 lakh now. The other tenants who lived in this house five years ago used to pay Tk 50,000 per month.

The incumbent MD has been drawing double salaries and enjoying other facilities in disregard of rules, sources said.

Supreme Court lawyer Dr Tuhin Malik said, “As Wasa rules do not provide for any special facility to the MD and DMDs, drawing high salaries and other benefits by its incumbent high-up is illegal.”

In absence of any provision of giving special facility to MD and DMDs in Wasa gazette, ordinary rules of the organization will be applicable to all officials, including Taksim, the constitutional expert said.

He stressed that the authorities should conduct investigation into this corruption.

That is WASA in DESCO same irregularities is happening... Heard that in interview DESCO's incharge MD have not done well but to keep that position along with his present position Director he have given bribe and now for months is occupying both the position and did not let publish the interview result and appoint some one in the position for months and intending to carry his rest of the time like this.

Sorry...I didn't only point you...there are many comments on this. As for corruption I wanted to say that we all know there's trade of money, politicization in employing big position but this time it exceeded all because one third country politician recommended a person.

If any of your relative is in government position he can tell you majority of the hindus all the time try to secure lobby of Indan Embassy for any higher level position but not necessary that they succeed all of the time. If any one have link with Pranab why one should not use it??? Will you leave any chance if you know any top people in such a case... Most of the candidate try to do that but who has the highest link and money power secure the job.But still MD of Sonali Bank is only Additinal Secretary rank position. It is good that he have not tried for Secretary position and no government will deny a request if a foreign country head recommend any one.

Have you guys been racist...what's wrong if major percent of govt. employees are from minority based on their qualification and merit? Our primary, secondary educations' backbone have been built mainly from Hindu peoples' contribution which is the base of our education. If there is no corruption in employing people, it's not a problem which religion they belong to.

Unfortunately, it's not happening in BD and recently it has exceeded all limit. For example current MD of Sonali Bank Pradip Kumar Dutta who joined there on June this year was directly recommended by Pranab. During his last visit Pranab asked Hasina directly that Pradip is like his younger brother and he should be given the position. There was an expense of tk 50 million too as well. My friend is an official of Rajshahi Krishi Unnayon Bank and Pradip was with that bank before joining Sonali Bank...he was telling me this the day transfer order was made. Now my question is can our Hasina influence posting of even a clerk of any dept. of india?

Have you guys been racist...what's wrong if major percent of govt. employees are from minority based on their qualification and merit? Our primary, secondary educations' backbone have been built mainly from Hindu peoples' contribution which is the base of our education. If there is no corruption in employing people, it's not a problem which religion they belong to.
No, we haven't been racists and the news like 24 out of 47 of recently promoted secretaries are Hindus is true, who haven't got the prize posts through meritocracies but by political, Bharati linkages. In another post, the blind son of bastard MUA proclaimed that Muslims were Chakku Bazzes, Pistol Daries whilst Hindus studied hard; which was only true for the RAWAMY's brain washed lot but understanding Muslim students like Shibiri's supporters were far more talented than Hindus but less criminals in thoughtfulness thus didn't realize the impact of fabricated-scientific-conspiracies in less unified, informed societies. If any Hindus became secretary or judge basing on rules and regulations then it was fine but the divulgence of their treacheries under RAWAMY bastard's troubled water that too was created with RAW's supplied Lathi-Baita mayhem(Up until today, RAWAMY didn't disseminate the source of the large sum of money in SHK, Dr. Awlad and SK. Selim's A/C to pay for Lathi-baita's purchase), were to point out their criminal mindsets.

Almost all Hindus in BD are traitors, metaphoric bastards as their hearts primarily lie in IND, they make money in BD but smuggle it to IND; Eat, sleep in BD but dream for IND's betterment. So, the enemies of 88% people being in power are a real cause of concern. IMHO, Pakistani GOVT rightly identified them as enemies of state since its absence for the last four decades made us defenceless, logical revisionists of that policy.

The information 23/47 promoted Secretaries is a blunt lie or propaganda ... The following list are the name of ministries in Bangladesh and by going randomly to more then 10 ministry I have not found even a single hindu Secretary... If any one is so certain about 23 hindu secretary can any one post here the name of the ministries where they have been posted....It just require some clicking...

Bdgateway.org

No, we haven't been racists and the news like 24 out of 47 of recently promoted secretaries are Hindus is true, who haven't got the prize posts through meritocracies but by political, Bharati linkages. In another post, the blind son of bastard MUA proclaimed that Muslims were Chakku Bazzes, Pistol Daries whilst Hindus studied hard; which was only true for the RAWAMY's brain washed lot but understanding Muslim students like Shibiri's supporters were far more talented than Hindus but less criminals in thoughtfulness thus didn't realize the impact of fabricated-scientific-conspiracies in less unified, informed societies. If any Hindus became secretary or judge basing on rules and regulations then it was fine but the divulgence of their treacheries under RAWAMY bastard's troubled water that too was created with RAW's supplied Lathi-Baita mayhem(Up until today, RAWAMY didn't disseminate the source of the large sum of money in SHK, Dr. Awlad and SK. Selim's A/C to pay for Lathi-baita's purchase), were to point out their criminal mindsets.

Almost all Hindus in BD are traitors, metaphoric bastards as their hearts primarily lie in IND, they make money in BD but smuggle it to IND; Eat, sleep in BD but dream for IND's betterment. So, the enemies of 88% people being in power are a real cause of concern. IMHO, Pakistani GOVT rightly identified them as enemies of state since its absence for the last four decades made us defenceless, logical revisionists of that policy.

The Real Heart of Mohammedian Ideology lies in Arabia. Why don't thou Muslims Depart then?

PDF Jamaati Mullahs think only their kind of half-educated cursing type of people with unkept hair and unshaved beard should be promoted to high ranks. To them Hindus should not be employed and promoted although they are highly educated and motivated. But, in my opinion, Hindus should be promoted at least on one ground, that is, they do not spend half their working hours talking politics and doing gossipings outside the office, and the other half praying and counting the Tasbih. These bribe taking Muslim employees know how to cheat their employer the govt of Bangladesh as well as Creator the Almighty. They are such a bunch of hypocrites!

The Real Heart of Mohammedian Ideology lies in Arabia. Why don't thou Muslims Depart then?

who are you to say if we should depart or not from our own country ? we are muslims and bengalis so you have no right to tell us if we want to move or not from our own country regardless of where mohammedian idelogy lies.

seriously i have little knowledge about the introduction of islam in present day bengal. some one educate me ? ( dont troll , if you troll you get a big F*#K YOU from me )

minority leaders in bangladesh must demand separate country on TNT basis..............:tongue:

Don't know how many new independent countries will be formed world over if ajtr is given the authority :lol:

who are you to say if we should depart or not from our own country ? we are muslims and bengalis so you have no right to tell us if we want to move or not from our own country regardless of where mohammedian idelogy lies.

seriously i have little knowledge about the introduction of islam in present day bengal. some one educate me ? ( dont troll , if you troll you get a big F*#K YOU from me )

He was just pointing to a fallacy in your argument. Cool down, take a chill pill and hear me out !!!!

Just like you go to Haj to see mecca and madina and have sympathies for the birth place of Mohammed, Bangladeshi Hindus go to India to visit holy sites and meet up with their relatives. I am sure most of your Hindu brethren are decent folks patriotic to the land of their birth.

Also what is wrong if they send their hard earned money to their relatives in India??? It is their money and they can damn well do whatever pleases them. Most of your country men who live here in US send back money to their families in Bangladesh. Does it mean they are betraying their adopted country??? All you are doing is alienate your own countrymen and creating schism between Hindus and Muslims.

The information 23/47 promoted Secretaries is a blunt lie or propaganda ... The following list are the name of ministries in Bangladesh and by going randomly to more then 10 ministry I have not found even a single hindu Secretary... If any one is so certain about 23 hindu secretary can any one post here the name of the ministries where they have been posted....It just require some clicking...

Bdgateway.org
Before opening your Ghoti mouth at next time, try to open your owned supplied link to find out whether it substantiates your proclamation like 'Big Lie' and 'Propaganda'. As I just opened it and found out that it was last updated in May 26th, 2009; big words like 'Lie' and 'Propaganda' fell flat right there. Daily Amardesh published the news of 24 Hindus being promoted as secretaries out of 47, so go search its archive as my real life's hectic ness overwhelmed me not to do it.

And the real motive of jack-arse-Internet-Malauns lie in promoting pinut size Bharati genital as SHIV Lingya that couldn't be found anywhere in the globe. So, why don't those Malauns depart from the earth to outer space?

He was just pointing to a fallacy in your argument. Cool down, take a chill pill and hear me out !!!!

Just like you go to Haj to see mecca and madina and have sympathies for the birth place of Mohammed, Bangladeshi Hindus go to India to visit holy sites and meet up with their relatives. I am sure most of your Hindu brethren are decent folks patriotic to the land of their birth.

Also what is wrong if they send their hard earned money to their relatives in India??? It is their money and they can damn well do whatever pleases them. Most of your country men who live here in US send back money to their families in Bangladesh. Does it mean they are betraying their adopted country??? All you are doing is alienate your own countrymen and creating schism between Hindus and Muslims.

Your argument about US emigrants and BD is an epic fail.:lol: People go to US for livelihood and earn money and naturally sent it back to their motherland. They also never profess loyalty towards the US except for the Americanized 2nd and 3rd gen ones. That's why they still have this Natural-born-citizen clause i.e no 1st gen emigrant is eligible for post of US pres or vice.pres.
Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now comming your obscure logic, those BD hindus are not sending money from India to BD but rather sending money from their country of origin(BD) to a foreign country(India) thus they have a natural loyalty to that foreign country not matter how u try to put it. And why do they send their relatives to India in the first place?:undecided: Your argument could have been justified if they were Indian citizens sending Bangladeshi earned money to India . Hindus anywhere in the world are naturally more loyal to India and as such they can never be loyal to to BD. Its TNT. :)

And then some people claim that the Muslim rule was the golden era of this subcontinent.

And then some people claim that the Muslim rule was the golden era of this subcontinent.
Golden era was not only in Sub-continent but also in the half of the world. Don't believe it... Go check History's archive. Even today, minorities under true Muslims are far safer than even under the corrupt rulers of their types.

Your argument about US emigrants and BD is an epic fail.:lol: People go to US for livelihood and earn money and naturally sent it back to their motherland. They also never profess loyalty towards the US except for the Americanized 2nd and 3rd gen ones. That's why they still have this Natural-born-citizen clause i.e no 1st gen emigrant is eligible for post of US pres or vice.pres.
Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now comming your obscure logic, those BD hindus are not sending money from India to BD but rather sending money from their country of origin(BD) to a foreign country(India) thus they have a natural loyalty to that foreign country not matter how u try to put it. And why do they send their relatives to India in the first place?:undecided: Your argument could have been justified if they were Indian citizens sending Bangladeshi earned money to India . Hindus anywhere in the world are naturally more loyal to India and as such they can never be loyal to to BD. Its TNT. :)

You are conveniently ignoring the historical context of forced migration of Hindus during 1947 and then again in 1971 which split families apart. They had to switch their loyalty twice once to Pakistan and then Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom