What's new

Ministry of Defense Jobs - Jan 2017

mtlb abi apply kr skta hu ya ni?

Dear NTS call kr k confirm kr lo..because i think 6 last date thi fee submission ki..But i may be wrong.. Baki form submission date to 13 hee hy..

Yeah! go ahead and apply if you've completed your bachelors and not awaiting result ---

bhai 1 semester rehta hay abhe. BTW i won't directly apply. first, i will prepare myself. atleast for 1 year. phir aik saath MOD, CSS, PCS deny hay. and ISSB b, if at that time i was eligible. (age factor) :D

bhai 1 semester rehta hay abhe. BTW i won't directly apply. first, i will prepare myself. atleast for 1 year. phir aik saath MOD, CSS, PCS deny hay. and ISSB b, if at that time i was eligible. (age factor) :D
Yeh degree engineer bn'ny k ley ki thi ya sarkari mulaxim ? I say leave all and go for issb ---

Yeh degree engineer bn'ny k ley ki thi ya sarkari mulaxim ? I say leave all and go for issb ---

Options bro Options. i don't wanted to be like a "ISSB" ka deewana.

Degree ka faida ye hua kay Options ka ezaafa ho gya. Currently mere paas option hay kay;

1. i can join Government companies i.e; C&W, FWO, Nespak, NHA
2. i can join private companies here.
3. i can go abroad i.e; middle east.
4. what about my own construction company ? :azn:
5. CSS
6. MOD
7. ISSB
8. Public service commision

hahahaha............... kahe na kahe to baat jham jaye ge na. :lol:

Last edited:
@Djinn apply kro @tps77 you too Brutus :D
Trust me it's only a ploy to gather funds. They charge around 700 from every candidate and last time more than 90 thousand had applied. Moreover, the make the test really complicated so that no one gets to clear it except for those who are already to be selected. Wohi may ja kay 700 ki film na dekh aoon, with popcorn and cold drink added :enjoy:

Trust me it's only a ploy to gather funds. They charge around 700 from every candidate and last time more than 90 thousand had applied. Moreover, the make the test really complicated so that no one gets to clear it except for those who are already to be selected. Wohi may ja kay 700 ki film na dekh aoon, with popcorn and cold drink added :enjoy:
Spot on ! Told ya, We've got many things in common :D

Nope It was 6th Feb for fee submission .. 13 is the last date for the form submission at NTS..
I dont think this makes any sense. Why extend the date, if fee cant be submitted? Rather mostly when the 'funds target' has fallen short of expectations, the dates are stretched to allow more fee submissions.

Dear NTS call kr k confirm kr lo..because i think 6 last date thi fee submission ki..But i may be wrong.. Baki form submission date to 13 hee hy..

Any update guys, can I still apply?

any guidance about the screening tests????

Back
Top Bottom