What's new

Military's role in the identity of Pakistan

Then they call me racist when I speak of facial structures and skin colour, yet here central punjabis are trying to prove they are fairer then musallis and southern punjabis and so on.

Hypocrisy at best.

Then they call me racist when I speak of facial structures and skin colour, yet here central punjabis are trying to prove they are fairer then musallis and southern punjabis and so on.

Hypocrisy at best.

Aaah the baloch prism. Bhai they devolved the convo from another thread and dragged it here. I would blame one Indian troll for this.

You're a baloch bhai angry at Punjabis.

No I am not a Baluch, Name should have gave that away, but I will be more then happy to be called a Baluch.

I am not angry at Punjabis, am just amused at kettles calling the pots black.

Pakistani Punjabis are my countrymen so no anger here.

No I am not a Baluch, Name should have gave that away, but I will be more then happy to be called a Baluch.

I am not angry at Punjabis, am just amused at kettles calling the pots black.

Pakistani Punjabis are my countrymen so no anger here.

If people talk about facial features and skin and tribes and what nonsense. Then let them be idiots. Tribes, races, shakihs, sardars, shaeins, choudhrys all bullshit. None of it matters.

View attachment 31987 View attachment 31988 View attachment 31989 View attachment 31990 View attachment 31991 View attachment 31992 @jandk
I don't know about Pakistanis but Dogra Rajputs aren't as good looking as Rajasthani Rajputs. We are known as strong people. Dogras may be fairer but we have sharper and more masculine features.

These people are not good looking. Anyway looks are subjective. We are talking about physical anthropology. Talking about looks leads to trolling.

View attachment 31987 View attachment 31988 View attachment 31989 View attachment 31990 View attachment 31991 View attachment 31992 @jandk
I don't know about Pakistanis but Dogra Rajputs aren't as good looking as Rajasthani Rajputs. We are known as strong people. Dogras may be fairer but we have sharper and more masculine features.

Pakistanis, well the word Pakistani is for all and in that there is so much diversity, I can post pics of Pakistanis who are blonde and so on, none of the above will even come close.

Pakistanis, well the word Pakistani is for all and in that there is do much diversity, I can post pics of Pakistanis who are blonde and so on, none of the above will even come close.

Sir looks are subjective. We were having an interesting discussion about physical anthropology in the northern half of the subcontinent.

Sir looks are subjective. We were having an interesting discussion about physical anthropology in the northern half of the subcontinent.

Go right ahead, but please refrain from using the word Pakistani, that words includes me so best to name an ethnic group rather then a nation.

I don't give two hoots about the sub continent, no attachments there.

Happy discussions.

Kohn Tomar heh? I am Shekawant. And why are you getting angry? I support Pakistan.

So do we, we don't need your support thank you, it has enough supporters, go become a model after all a one eyed man is a king amongst the blind.

Prithvis descendant , didn't think anyone would take pride in a man who abandoned his men and ran.

Back
Top Bottom