What's new

Militants Overtake India as Top Threat, Says Pakistan's ISI

Militancy is a serious threat to Pakistan while India is a Fatal threat - this is how we prioritize our threat perception.
How is the first any different from the second? Indian a fatal threat? I almost squirted my coffee through my nose, laughing!
"You guys need to change yours first" - because you are the ones who have invaded Pakistan for 3 times - you were the ones who started nuclear race and Missile race in this region - you are the ones who are occupying Kashmir and Jammu not us !
For a researcher, I am surprised at the level of ignorance you sometimes display. Yes, India invaded Pakistan 3 times just like Indian empire had to give independence to England in 1947!
Btw, the NLI and PA are on a paid vacation in P0K along with howitzers and arty and stuff! Nice PA policy to boost morale, send men to P0K on paid vacations! Oh, no, that aint occupation, its just vacation.

Sometimes I wonder BB....

The rest of your posts are active rants while my posts are appreciated by my fellow members. Let me be in my sorry state.

Rest its your perception. I don't force others to change their perception like someone over here.

Regarding this statement. Would you elaborate when did India had opportunity and it did not attack...??

India took full advantage of 1971...

India took active advantage of US invasion of Afghanistan by its military build up in 2002 and only did not attack due to nuclear weapons plain and simple.

India was at it again in 2008....

So please. What you think is far from reality and far from what Pakistanis think. You tell me that i don't represent Pakistani views but sorry my friend. These are actually Pakistan's view and i am just putting it forward to you. You just don't like it because it does not suits you.
[/B]

You know what, I do find your posts entertaining, even if they lack substance. The quintessential "what if" scenarios ;). Reality is different.

Keep entertaining.

As a member of international community and the commonwealth it is India's duty to make sure that innocents civilians are not being killed especially in it's neighborhood. The extremists that perform such acts of cleansing the minorities needs to be punished especially when these acts are done by those in power. Pakistan should look at it's internal problems of protecting the rights of minorities like the shias and ahmadis as well as implementation of flood relief activities rather than trying to give India a sermon on something which is least upholded by the Paksitani state and army, i.e. human rights.

I could only laugh. Ever read the reports of International human rights org about killings and mass murders in Kashmir by your army and the massacre of Muslims by state government in Gujarat. Please stop your illusion.

You know what, I do find your posts entertaining, even if they lack substance. The quintessential "what if" scenarios ;). Reality is different.

Keep entertaining.

There are no what IFs in my posts. You just did not answer my 1971 and 2002 argument. Of course you can't because you will have to defy logic. Its like yes i killed your parents 15 years ago but now i am your friend.

Looks like you got stuck. Don't derail now.

As a member of international community and the commonwealth it is India's duty to make sure that innocents civilians are not being killed especially in it's neighborhood. The extremists that perform such acts of cleansing the minorities needs to be punished especially when these acts are done by those in power. Pakistan should look at it's internal problems of protecting the rights of minorities like the shias and ahmadis as well as implementation of flood relief activities rather than trying to give India a sermon on something which is least upholded by the Paksitani state and army, i.e. human rights.

This gotta be the best post .... coming from some one who's own country is involved in human rights violations in different area of its own .. dont throw stones @ others when u urself are sitting in glass houses

Last edited:
You just cant help yourself can you ?

What goes in Karachi is none of India's business - its an Internal matter and i am sure hundreds die in India every month-you should worry about them.

ISI is doing the right thing - India first and everyone else after that.
it is as simple as that like you consider karachi as ur internal matter, we consider kashmir as our internal matter. our PM has said that on our independence day. I take his words.

Ever read the reports of International human rights org about killings and mass murders in Kashmir by your army and the massacre of Muslims by state government in Gujarat.

Still Pak beats us here. India is nowhere close to Pak's record of 3 million people killed/raped in BD and hundreds of thousands killed in Balochistan. Moreover Pak army created a new record as it made 1.5 million IDP's in KP in it's "fight against terrorism", the biggest since the rawanda massacre. Applause.

it is as simple as that like you consider karachi as ur internal matter, we consider kashmir as our internal matter. our PM has said that on our independence day. I take his words.

Unfortunately for you the rest of the world takes it as our bilateral matter and disputed territory. Your PM says what India likes.

Guys Indians are here again. Mods either close this thread as usual or please do some clean up in our members list.

I wont post here now this thread is on a derailing path thanks to our dear friends.

i never got a straight answer from our pakistanis friend, how they gona captured kashmir?? they use a lot of "if", never talk about any pragamtic things

i never got a straight answer from our pakistanis friend, how they gona captured kashmir?? they use a lot of "if", never talk about any pragamtic things

Is this thread about capturing Kashmir....god who is this guy?????????

:mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod::mod:

Magg
Mohan Goyal
ForceOne

Upcoming trollers....Pride and co.

i am sorry..let stick with the topics. rafay sir pls carry on

Thank you sir. Topic is whether India is Pakistan's No 1 enemy. I have been arguing yes because after 1971 and 2002 we can't let our guards loose on our Eastern border. Plain and very simple.

Regards

Thank you sir. Topic is whether India is Pakistan's No 1 enemy. I have been arguing yes because after 1971 and 2002 we can't let our guards loose on our Eastern border. Plain and very simple.

Regards
sir, the main allegation of pakistan is that we are funding baloch and TTP. the solution is to provide indian involvement evidence to world. this will put pressure on india to stop terrorism. keep it only to pakistanis wont help. wht do u say?

Topic is whether India is Pakistan's No 1 enemy

And what about Taliban, extremists, natural disasters, internal conflicts, bad economy ?

sir, the main allegation of pakistan is that we are funding baloch and TTP. the solution is to provide indian involvement evidence to world. this will put pressure on india to stop terrorism. keep it only to pakistanis wont help. wht do u say?

Lets say all these allegations are incorrect and we have no evidence.

India gets it status of being a National Security Threat to Pakistan from what it has done in 1971 and 2002 and its constant tries to attack.

And what about Taliban, extremists, natural disasters, internal conflicts, bad economy ?

TTP is rooted out. Afghan Taliban is not our headache. If you don't like them go attack Afghanistan. The Kashmir groups regarding whom this entire game is being played, they do not harm Pakistan in any way. They belong to Kashmir raising an armed movement against Indian rule. We support them. I could bring in 1971 and Indian support of Bengali guerrillas but it will again derail this topic.

Natural disasters? I don't get you. Do countries change their threat perception based on natural disasters?

Internal conflicts are a threat smaller than India. When it comes to India entire Pakistan gets united. Btw India has internal conflicts as well. Quiet server than Pakistan's.

Bad economy is due to our incompetent government. Certainly a huge threat. I always argue that India is now hell bent on destroying us economically. It always has more money to spend on defense. We need to get our economy right. However, getting our economy to work well does not depend on our relations with India in anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom